The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-08 AT 08:03 AM (EST)

Oh my heck! I nearly forgot! It's time to recruit all of you illustrious types to sign up to write a State of the Spoiling {"SOTS") segment for Survivor Micronesia.

Basically, all that is required is to read and wade through all of the speculation and spoilers regarding your assigned episode from this website (and beyond) and neatly summarize or present to us your conclusions as to what will occur in the episode. For example, who is most likely to be exiled, which team wins the reward challenge, who gets the boot, etc... It is important to always give credit where credit is due and to provide links to where you found the pertinent information. Here is an excellent example of an SOTS written by Flowerpower for last season's Finale.

Also, if Tribephyl is in the house, a hearty THANK YOU my friend, for the drop-dead gorgeous SOTS 16 Masthead!

So, if you'd like to try your hand at some DAW spoiling this season, please sign up below and let me know roughly when you can do it. Early, mid or late season. Thanks in advance! Personally, I can't wait for this season as I am ultra-excited to have Ozzy back!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... kircon 01-26-08 1
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... strid333 01-26-08 2
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... tribephyl 01-26-08 3
   RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... Scarlett O Hara 01-27-08 4
       RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... tribephyl 01-27-08 5
           RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... vince3 01-27-08 7
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... CTgirl 01-27-08 6
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... xwraith27 01-30-08 8
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... Flowerpower 01-31-08 9
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... Wallflower66 02-03-08 10
 Early Season SOTS Schedule Scarlett O Hara 02-05-08 11
   RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule kircon 02-05-08 12
   RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule CTgirl 02-05-08 13
   Waitaminute! vince3 02-05-08 14
   RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule CattyChat 02-06-08 15
       RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule vince3 02-06-08 16
           Come on, Vince . . . CattyChat 02-07-08 18
   RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule Wallflower66 02-06-08 17
   RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule strid333 02-07-08 19
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... Scarlett O Hara 03-01-08 20
   RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... CattyChat 03-05-08 21
   RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... CTgirl 03-05-08 22
   RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... PepeLePew13 03-05-08 23
       RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... Scarlett O Hara 03-05-08 24
           RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... PepeLePew13 03-05-08 25
 RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign U... PepeLePew13 03-24-08 26
 Last Half A$$ignments Scarlett O Hara 04-03-08 27
   RE: Last Half A$$ignments CTgirl 04-03-08 28
 Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this wee... Scarlett O Hara 05-03-08 29
   RE: Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this... PepeLePew13 05-03-08 30
       RE: Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this... Scarlett O Hara 05-03-08 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
*raises hand* *jumps up and down*

I would like to do one near the begining. That worked out well last time.

Thanks for doing this Scarlett. I too am excited to start this season. But don't forget about James, a Survivor with two idols. *big grin* And Yau Man. Go Yau!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-26-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Sign me up.

Three is the perfect number.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"

01-27-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
* W * O * W *

That's a real beauty, Tribe! You have such talent for these things! A big shout-out of thanks to you!!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Thanks, my darling!

Have a great spoiling season everyone!

Click my siggie to check out the Lodge.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
you can't replay to that message.........

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
I'll do one again.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
I've written one for the Cook Islands before (the Brad boot, I believe), and I might be able to do one again, say, sometime in March? If some spots are empty around that time, then I'll be able to help out

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Count me in Scarlett...I'll chip in as much as you need me to...

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
I'll do one again! Preferably the one right after the recap or in the middle if we don't know when the recap is.

02-05-08, 08:26 AM (EST)
11. "Early Season SOTS Schedule"
Thanks all, for volunteering to help us out with the SOTS this season!

Here is my proposed schedule. Please confirm to me in this thread or by PM that you can do the week I've assigned to you. Thanks again!

Wk 1 - February 7 - Flowerpower

Wk 2 - February 14 - kircon

Wk 3 - February 21 - strid333 (3 is the perfect number!

Wk 4 - February 28 - CTgirl

Wk 5 - March 6 - Vince3

Wk 6 - March 13 - Xwraith

Wk 7 - March 20 - Scarlett O Hara

Wk 8 - March 27 - Wallflower

Please let me know if I can help any of you with the graphics! Thank you!!!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
Thanks, Miss Scarlett, I would love to do the Love week.

PTTE is ready for you.

02-05-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
Feb. 28 is good for me.

Dressed by Tribe

02-05-08, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Waitaminute!"
I didn't sign up for a SOTS! I'm chicken!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 08:21 AM (EST)

Pencil me in, Scar. I'm thrilled the new season is starting and BETTER YET, Survivor has signed on for two more seasons. YAY. Survivor needs to live on forever.

Edited to add: Per Vince's post above, if he doesn't want to do March 6th, I'll take it -- It's my birthday, what better time to do a SOTS and watch an ep of Survivor than on my birthday???

02-06-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
You can have it.

*RUNS AWAY!*

02-07-08, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Come on, Vince . . . "
. . . man up, I know you can do a SOTS. Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince . . . .

Agman’s Artistry

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-06-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
Looks good to me. Come on, vincey! Be brave!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-07-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Early Season SOTS Schedule"
Episode 3 sounds very fitting for an All-Stars season for me. I can do it.

Three is the perfect number.

03-01-08, 07:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Just bumping this thread up to the top of the heap. The Birthday Girl CattyChat is next in line to do the SOTS for Ep. 5 on March 6.

Also, we are still in need of more volunteers to write some SOTS threads in April.

03-05-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Hey, Scar! You can pencil me in again in April. I always get intense "stage fright" when I start putting a SOTS together, but they are fun to do and make me work harder to try to figure out what the heck might be going on.

This week was tough -- too much stuff going on and yet not enough "solid" spoiling info. I have no clue what I was doing and I'm sure it will be wrong, but what can you do? I'm just praying Chet goes, so I don't lose what tiny minute credibility I think I have.

03-05-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
I can do one any week in April, but not one in May.

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
If you're still looking for arms to twist, I'd be happy to do one of the late SOTS slots - or even a package deal of the second last episode plus finale if it would help for continuity.

03-05-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Thank you so much CTgirl, CattyChat and PepeLePew! You all are terrific! I will pencil you in just as soon as I figure out roughly when the Finale will be. Does anyone have any idea about this? Thanks.

03-05-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
It might be different this year, but traditionally, it's been on the Mother's Day weekend. This year, Mother's Day falls on May 11th.

03-24-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor Micronesia SOTS Sign Up Thread"
Bumping as this was on page two and the date/times are still relevant for upcoming episodes.

04-03-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
27. "Last Half A$$ignments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-08 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

April:

April 10 - Ep. 9 - CTgirl

April 17 - Ep. 10 - CattyChat

April 24 - Ep. 11 - Scarlett O Hara

May:

May 1 - Ep. 13 - Pepe Le Pew

Finale - Ep. ?? - Flower Power

Thanks for volunteering everyone!

ETA: Correct dates! Thanks CTgirl!

04-03-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Last Half A$$ignments"
Scar, you got your dates mixed up. Today is April 3rd. I'm doing episode 9 which airs on April 10th.

05-03-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
29. "Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this week"
SOTS - Wk 13 is this week and I am in need of a volunteer to take it on this week. Any one up to the challenge? Let me know, asap.

Thanks!

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

05-03-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this week"
I could pinch-hit if needed.

05-03-08, 10:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Wk 13 - SOTS-writer needed this week"
Yes, by all means! You did SUCH a great job last week, Pepe! Please go forward with this week's SOTS! Thanks, Sugar!

Love the Irish siggy btw!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •