The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

campaign4kaysar 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail campaign4kaysar Click to send private message to campaign4kaysar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar Fans Please Read"
If you voted in the America's Choice Poll, especially if you spent money text messaging, email CBS if Jen puts Kaysar on the block for eviction. Amy was given immunity the 1st week she was back, and there are also disputes that Jen touched the glass during the HOH competition. We can try and save Kaysar if people make their voices heard.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read BC6 08-14-05 1
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read RonReports 08-14-05 3
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read Hoobie 08-16-05 11
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read Drive My Car 08-14-05 2
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read LibraRising 08-14-05 4
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read CappySux 08-14-05 5
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read okaychatt 08-15-05 6
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read megpie 08-15-05 7
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read ReeSha 08-18-05 15
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read sarah00072 08-15-05 8
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read nailbone 08-15-05 9
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read KScott 08-15-05 10
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read Roxxipoxxi 08-18-05 14
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read NOTwatchNOWhateJEN 08-16-05 12
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read leianawd 08-17-05 13
       RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read titansmania 08-20-05 16
           RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read viruslqc 08-21-05 18
               Re: Your 'Bottom Line' IceCat 08-22-05 19
               RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read tribephyl 08-22-05 20
                   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read viruslqc 08-23-05 23
 RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read anotherkim 08-20-05 17
   RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read Shulman 08-22-05 21
       RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read Lisa0116 08-22-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BC6 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BC6 Click to send private message to BC6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I agree, I definately think he should have this week of safety. I am so disappointed in him letting Jen win. CBS if you are reading, please keep Kaysar safe this week. I am just crossing my fingers that Jen does the right thing, not putting up Kaysar or Howie. I only hope that Jen realizes that getting rid of James instead of Kaysar is in her best interest. (Yes, I do agree that the friendship might be better off evicting Kaysar but, Jen is HOH and it definately is not in her best interest). Summer of Secrets right, maybe Kaysar has a free pass and its being kept a secret and thats why he allowed Jen to win, maybe a test. I just dont want to see anyone from his team evicted this week. Alright, I spoke my peace. CBS KEEP KAYSAE SAFE THIS WEEK! PS- The Cappy Club is boring to watch.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-14-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
>I agree, I definately think he
>should have this week of
>safety. I am so
>disappointed in him letting Jen
>win. CBS if you
>are reading, please keep Kaysar
>safe this week.

Kaysar is the liar who agreed to keep Eric safe for just one week, and then Kaysar broke his promise. Kaysar "let" Jen win because she outlasted him. Both Jen and Kaysar stood for many, many hours trying to outlast each other. When Kaysar felt that he could not go on much longer, he stopped going on any longer. It is his fault if he gets evicted this week. He or an ally of his could win the Pover of Veto competition, but instead of seeing if he does win it, someone here is urging viewers to ask CBS to interfere with this game to help Kaysar win at least one more week. If CBS did that, it would be opening itself up to lawsuits and it would be damaging if not killing off Big Brother because it is the actions of the houseguests, not of any outsiders, that should determine what happens on this show from week to week. Kaysar already received more than his fair share of second chances on this show.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-16-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Didn't Kaysar say (while in the box), "I know I'm safe this week, so..." I thought it was a little odd, that he would KNOW he was safe unless he had something in his back pocket.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I answered this post on the spoiler board, but just so others don't take this info as fact, Amy was NOT given any immunity when she returned to the house.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Absolutely not. I think people are confusing this with Survivor's "ghost tribe," when Lil and Burton were given immunity upon their return.

But Amy was only saved by winning HOH when she came back. Before that, everyone had pledged to do "operation revolving door," meaning no matter who came back, that person would be the next one evicted.

Sorry if you said all this already on the spoiler board, Buggy, but I haven't read it yet and I have a preachy, big mouth anyway.

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CappySux Click to send private message to CappySux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
It's just a game. Though I like Kaysar - things are better as they stand without bending the rules.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-15-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Oh goody! Yet ANOTHER petition to send to CBS. I'm sure they will get right on it.

C'mon folks - it's a tv show, not life itself.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Once again I agree with you okaychatt. It is a tv show and we are the ones that watch, if we don't like things we can always turn the channel. But I like to watch all of the wheeling and dealing going on just to stay in the house. Or I should say backstabbing and lying.

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I mean I love love love Kaysar but I have to agree it is a game. It's really not the deep America!

sarah00072 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarah00072 Click to send private message to sarah00072 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
here is the petition to keep him immune for one week.

http://www.petitiononline.com/GOKAYSAR/petition.html

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Kaysar had his second chance, and he blew it, on his own, without help. He doesn't deserve another one.

o-

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Amen Brother Boner!!

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

Roxxipoxxi 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roxxipoxxi Click to send private message to Roxxipoxxi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Did he ever (blow it)! And here I thought Howie made a super stupid move when he was HOH (but that is Howie for you), but Kaysar's decision to hand the HOH to Jenn left me utterly speechless. Maybe he just had to go to the bathroom..... Iam still shaking my head over this one.

NOTwatchNOWhateJEN 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NOTwatchNOWhateJEN Click to send private message to NOTwatchNOWhateJEN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
TOO LATE..it is over and I HATE CBS and JEN!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I love Kaysar and was elated to see him go back into the house but I so wanted to grab him by the shoulders and shake the crap out of him when he handed HOH over to Jenn! Saying this really sucks for me but he did seal his own fate when he chose to give away the HOH, he shouldn't have trusted everyone's word instead he should have won and then figured out what was going on in the house after. Personally, seeing that everyone was so desperate to convince him he was safe and James was not was a clue in on their deceit considering the fact that it shouldn't have mattered if Kaysar won because he wanted the same as they did. I hope Kaysar stays in the house over Janelle because I think she has been carried too far even Howie has come up with more plans than she has.

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Maybe one day there will be a Big Brother All Star and he will be on that, I wish CBS would pursue that, theres alot of past guests I would like to see on it

and as for Kaysar, what makes him different and loved by most...is he is a good guy, and an honest guy...but same with survivor, those people never win in the end

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Kaysar is most definitely NOT, I repeat NOT and honest guy. Maybe you missed the first couple weeks, but the agreement between Eric and Kaysar was that Eric would keep Kaysar safe, and if Kaysar had HoH next, he would keep Eric safe. Eric held up his end of the bargain. Kaysar did not. He back doored Eric onto the chopping block. Now I'm not one of those morons that thinks lying should never be part of the game, but don't say someone is honest when they lie through their teeth all the time. I'm going to take this opportunity to vent.
To all you petition writers: Kaysar is a dishonest prick. I don't know why you all wanted him back in the house. Eric was at least honest. Kaysar has taught his team not only to be competitive, but to HATE the Friendship. Janelle, who has not had any interaction with Jen in the past, all of a sudden started saying Jen was the biggest b**** in the house. Where did that come from? So she's a b**** because she won HoH and nominated Janelle's friend? Howie is prancing around insulting April's family. HER FAMILY!!!!! Her family is not there in the house. Leave them out of it. There's no need for Howie to act like that, and I'm glad Rachel finally got the balls to say something to him. I used to like Howie, but he's shown that he's an a**hole deep down. Why is this so vicious? The Friendship has done NOTHING to deserve this treatment. This whole thing all started because Kaysar lied to Eric's face and back doored him. And now the Soveriegn 3 acts like they're the victims. I have never seen such childish behavior in my life (with the exception of the 2004 Election). I'm glad Beau won HoH. Maybe he'll back door Janelle.
Bottom line: To all you people whining about Kaysar being sent right back out, grow up. Do something constructive with your time instead of dogging CBS with your stupid, baseless complaints. Kaysar gave it up, end of story. Why does everyone think Kaysar is the greatest thing since sliced bread? He had a second chance and he blew it.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Re: Your 'Bottom Line'"
Please do not presume to advise other members of this message board on how to spend their time or to 'grow up'. Keep your marks directed towards the show or the contestants.

Thank you.

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Sheesh, now I feel like the bad guy... but ...it sounds like you've only watch the edited TV program.
So, just to keep you properly informed, the First "alliance" in the house was between Kaysar, Eric, Michael and James. They all agreed to keep each other safe.
However it was Eric who first broke his word by nominating Michael. Although Eric did not know at the time that Kaysar and Michael were partners or that he was given false info by non-alliancemates, he still targetted one of his own alliance. On heresay no less.

Michael's eviction was actually put into motion by Jennifer. She went from HG to HG and suggested that Michael was being too aggresive with her. Which was a complete lie. Since she was often in the company of Michael flirting with him and twirling his hair and such, then when her advances weren't met she made up the "Sexual Predator" slant. Then and only then did Eric blow it all out of proportion and target his own alliance partner. So as far as "HonestEric" or Janelle's feelings towards Jenn are concerned, Eric is a liar, broke the first promise and should not be put above anyone in the game. AND Jenn is the bitch and deserved every last drop of vitriol from Janelle.(And America!)

Now as far as Howie and April are concerned. Howie did go off the deep end, a little. But only because he knew he could emotionally sabotage Aprils game.
Yes, it hurts that family members had to be included, however they all signed contracts too, or we wouldn't have seen any of Howies behavior towards April on the show at all.
Not that she deserved it, but she and her family were fully warned and prepared for their names to be mentioned, even disparingly. Specially, when April talks about her "Fat Husband"(yes. from her mouth.) and Pepperoni incessantly.
All that aside, the only reason why Howie started in on April in the first place is because April lied to the fiendsheep about Howie and Rachel starting the initial "Ivette-BackDoor" approach.
When in actuality, it was her and Jennifers idea to go to H&R with the deal.
Howie and Rachel found out that April had spread that lie, so he attacked her. Even though the editing of the show would suggest that it came out of nowhere (or as a result of Maggies HOH stint) it indeed had merit.

I'm quite aware of the fact that most of America is unaware as to why Howie flipped out or Janelle screamed "pack your bags bitches".
But if you had seen any of the live feeds or read the transcripts you would understand why there are a lot of people siding with the Jedi. And not the fiendsheep.

Because truthfully and I'm serious about this. The only real players who have played with honesty and integrity are Rachel, Janelle, Howie and Kaysar. Plus Michael and Ashlea. (Maybe Maggie too, but she's surrounded by lying, coniving sheep who do everything in their power to sway her decisions. She's a victim of the Maggots. And now the Maggots attraction to James.)

On a personal note...It's best not make political jokes or personal attacks part of your repitoire as they often start controversy.

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
Yes, I do only watch the edited TV program. Partially because I didn't feel 4 cameras really would give me all that much information, and partially because I don't have the time to devote to watching it that often.
That aside, I have some things to say in response to your post. First, I do still like Eric, but I will acknowledge that he did break his initial alliance, although I seem to remember that the alliances made during the first episode were just tentative and temporary. I think Eric did the house a favor by getting rid of Michael, and he did honor his alliance with Kaysar. I guess I can't really blame Kaysar for back dooring Eric, since Eric took out his partner.
As far as Jen goes, I remember the episode when the whole horny-aggressive Micahel thing got started, and I do remember seeing him being a bit to eager with the ladies, because they were trying to get away from him, and it wasn't just Jen. So it wasn't just Jen telling a big lie, although it may have helped. As far as your comment about Ashlea playing the game honestly, she didn't get far enough in the game for us to tell whether she was honest or not, although I think Janelle would have brought her down to her level later in the game.
Which brings me to my next comment. It regards Janelle. Janelle, the convicted criminal. Doesn't CBS do background checks during the casting process? I wouldn't think they'd want someone in the house who was convicted of shoplifting and DWI. I laughed when you said Janelle was honest. The biotch broke up with her long term partner on National TV because she was just so infatuated with Michael the womanizer. If that is not a clue to Janelle's pathetically slutty personality, I don't know what is.
On to Howie. Howie is just plain DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBB.
You know, when April talks about her family, even seemingly negatively, it's ok. It's her family and she has to deal with it when she gets home (if anyone there even cares....I'm sure Pepperoni doesn't). However, Howie was doing it to be hurtful. Regardless of signed papers by contestants' families, that is wrong. April, at least in the edited portions, hasn't attacked his family, and she didn't start commenting on his bum finger until he started in on her family.
So that rules Howie out as far as integrity. Just to illustrate my point, when I watched Survivor All Stars, I didn't care about anything Boston Rob did until he called Tom's son a dumbass. That was just wrong, and it's the same thing here. Sorry, had to use Survivor to illustrate my point. This is the first summer I've watched BB.
I guess that leaves Rachel, Beau, Maggie, and Sarah alone in the honest and with integrity category. I'll recap each houseguest as far as reason for being honest or not, in boot order so far:
Ashlea: Wasn't here that long, can't say for sure if she was good or bad, but since she was partners with convicted criminal Janelle, BAD.
Michael: From what I saw on TV, he was a womanizer, and it wasn't just with Jen. He was just plain too aggressive, even after the women had told him to back off. BAD
Eric: Broke his alliance with Michael (although not sure how solid or long lasting that alliance was supposed to be in the first place). Not honest, but I liked him anyway.
Kaysar: Broke his alliance with Eric, after Eric kept him safe when he was HoH. Can't really blame him because Michael was his partner. But still dishonest. And Kaysar really did teach his "Soveriegn 6" (dumb name lol) to hate the Friendship. BAD
Sarah: James' tool. Just a puppy following James. She was OK. Bit of a crybaby though.
Kaysar again: Same deal, only this time he was stupid enough to take his hand off the buzzer and trust Jen.
Jen: DISHONEST. Maybe she did lie about Michael...didn't see the live feed. But I know she snuck into Rachel's HoH bathroom and lock Rachel out. Lied to Kaysar, which I didn't mind, but it wasn't honest, and that's what we're talking about.
Now, the ones remaining:
Beau: I have not seen anything bad from him on TV, so I label him as HONEST. Although he can't hold his liquor worth a damn, as has absolutely no self control when drinking.
Ivette: TROUBLEMAKER, but that has been her plan from the beginning. She is right to ally herself with James, because he has a great shot now, and from what I've seen on TV, she's a whiz with creatively crafted PB+J. I like Ivette though, cuz she's playing a great game.
April: Has been trying to get Ivette off and break the Friendship. DISHONEST, but didn't deserve Howie's abuse.
Maggie: HONEST. That's all there is to say. Her partner got axed and she's trying for revenge. It's all good
HOWIE: No sense of morals. Proven by his cruel attacks on April's family. Other than that he's just dumb. I label him as having NO INTEGRITY.
Rachel: Cool as hell. Got the balls to step up to Howie. She's GOOD. Good competitor.
Janelle: Convicted shoplifter and drunk driver. Probably shouldn't have been cast at all if CBS actually does background checks. DISHONEST, although she does have a sharp mind. I'll give her that. But I dislike the fact that any female that isn't on her side is automatically a ##### to her. Just listen to her confessionals.
James: Finally, the one who will probably make it to the final four at least. He pissed Kaysar's team off by trying to break them up, and at the same time he swore on the Bible to Ivette and broke that promise too. DISHONEST!!! But, redeemed himself later when he threw the HoH competition, saying he didn't want to win just to get revenge, and how he was above that. He's a good guy, but he hasn't played honestly. Now that he's not pissing anyone off, he might just fly under the radar for a while, as Ivette helps keep him safe.

Whew, that was a lot of typing. Please let me know if I have facts wrong, as I don't watch the live feeds. But I don't believe the edited show is really misleading me.

One more topic before I ask a question. I want to say that maybe I came on a bit strong about all the Kaysar supporters. However, I just want to make my point. I was incensed when I saw that people were actually PETITIONING CBS to keep Kaysar safe. For one thing, if people were spending money on the text messages, that's their problem. They can use the internet. Don't have a computer? Go to the library. I just want to say that Kaysar's eviction was his own fault, and it's stupid to try and blame it on CBS not "keeping him safe," when the rules are laid out in advance. Kaysar let his voters down, end of story.

Now, a question
Did Michael ever say anything about Eric's family? Nothing except second hand stuff made it to TV. Could a live feed watcher answer this for me...thanks

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
The thing that you may not realize is that the rules for these games are drawn up in advance--well before the players ever even start the game. CBS can't go changing them just because a popular player may or may not get screwed over by his stupidty.

Kaysar had his shot and he blew it. He was in the HOH until the end and he let emotion take over. Stupid choices lead to unfortunate outcomes.

Some folks are like Slinkies:not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see 'em tumble down the stairs.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I voted for Michael in America's Choice. I don't expect CBS to re-imburse me for my votes as he lost, so why should Kaysar fans expect any compensation? CBS never guaranteed that the returning HG would have at least 1 week's immunity.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kaysar Fans Please Read"
I voted for Kaysar. He was his own worst enemy for believing Jenn-that was a really STUPID move on his part. Now what I most objected to was that Maggie and Ivette saying "Who cares what America thinks....they aren't handing me a check at the end of this."

Therefore, my strategy is now that since they don't care what America thinks, they will not EVER get any votes from me for any luxury items from now on in the America's Choice polls. No letters from home, no videos, no news of the world. If CBS and Big Brother ask who should get something, Maggie and Ivette are off my radar......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •