The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is your choice for the most...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-14-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? April gets my vote. She's really playing ALL sides!

2. Honest? I'm tending toward Rachel here, but it's still up in the air.

3. Clueless? Beau!

4. Disliked as a person? James...but I think it is only because he IS playing "the game".

5. Controlling? Split among Maggie, April, & Kaysar.

6. Annoying? Ivette, no question to me!

7. Likely to be in the last two? I can't get a feel for that one yet...although I'd like to see Rachel there.

Just my thoughts. What's YOUR take?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... Lasann 08-14-05 1
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... ARnutz 08-14-05 2
   RE: Who is your choice for the most... louieb 08-14-05 3
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... RonReports 08-14-05 4
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... ceej 08-14-05 5
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... universityofkentuckyrocks 08-14-05 6
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... CappySux 08-14-05 7
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... Runtkiss 08-14-05 8
   RE: Who is your choice for the most... megpie 08-15-05 9
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... Snidget 08-15-05 10
   RE: Who is your choice for the most... letmein_66 08-15-05 11
       RE: Who is your choice for the most... leianawd 08-23-05 12
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... Wildchil 08-23-05 13
 RE: Who is your choice for the most... seahorse 08-23-05 14
   RE: Who is your choice for the most... Shine 08-26-05 15
       RE: Who is your choice for the most... Aruba 08-27-05 16
           RE: Who is your choice for the most... fedcamper 08-27-05 17
               RE: Who is your choice for the most... fedcamper 08-27-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-14-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? Although Yapril is irritating, it's Jennifer. That fake crying during HOH and the fact that April seems to have a heart (feels sorry for the most picked on) gives Jennifer my vote.

2. Honest? I'm tending toward Rachel here, but it's still up in the air - My vote also

3. Clueless? Howie, he's such an entertaining person, although he shows sign of intelligence at times, still wants to the the clown that everyone likes. It won't work in the long run.

4. Disliked as a person? By the majority of the house I'd say Kaysar because they are afraid of his thoughtful, I want to win attitude. By the public, remaining houseguest would be Evilette.

5. Controlling? Definately, remaining houseguests, Kaysar and Maggie.

6. Annoying? April - Yappril

7. Likely to be in the last two? Maggie and James
Maggie because she has the most power and controls the most peeps and James because she knows she can win against him. Of course that's based on today's power structure. If BB has another twist to upset the power base, then I reserve the right to rethink.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
Oh, this is fun!!! Cool idea!

1. Devious? Toss up between Jen & James. The only difference is James has been caught already, Jen has not. When the fiendship figures out her little games, she's toast.

2. Honest? Maggie tries, but flounders too much. Kaysar is a man of his word, the only problem is everyone knows what he's going to do because he tells them all. It could come back to bite him hard.

3. Clueless? Howie, after last week? that boy needs to start listening to his allies!

4. Disliked as a person? I totally hate Ivette the most! April ranks a close second.

5. Controlling? Maggie & Kaysar

6. Annoying? Definitely Ivette!!! Get her off my screen already!!!

7. Likely to be in the last two? Maggie, she's the dominant force in that house and has been able to not only control all of her minions, but had Howie completely doing her deeds last week!

...and hopefully Rachel, she's playing a smart game, but it's time for her to step up again. She needs to bring back some order to her side.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
I want in on this one!!

While I agree with much that has been stated I differ with y'all on one point.

1. Clueless? After last night, nobody can touch Kaysar in this department. You never hand over HOH! My guess is that he is gone this week.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-14-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Devious: Kaysar whose unnecessary lie to Eric was this season's worst betrayal.

Honest: Howie who kept his promise to Maggie about nominations.

Clueless: April.

Disliked: James.

Controlling: Kaysar.

Annoying: Rachel.

Likely last two: Howie and Maggie.

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? April & Jen (they are both really good at stirring up trouble and blaming someone else)

2. Honest? Rachel--for now

3. Clueless? Ivette

4. Disliked as a person? James

5. Controlling? Maggie keeps her minions in line, she even played Howie--against his partner's wishes

6. Annoying? Ivette

7. Likely to be in the last two? Beau--unless he does something/anything, it would be a waste of time to nominate or vote him out cause he's so utr. Plus, like cowboy, he won't win cause everyone will say that he didn't play the game

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? Jen, for breaking the promise at nominations with Kaysar.

2. Honest? Howie, when he told his noms James and Sarah, he told them it was startegic not personal.

3. Clueless? Yapril, ever since she lost her ciggarettes she been very confused about the whole game.

4. Disliked as a person? Beau, because he's annoying, he tries to do inappropriate things to the other peeps in the house.

5. Controlling? Magpie, because the Maggots will do whatever she says.

6. Annoying? Yapril b/c she's always complaing about ciggarettes or making up stories.

7. Likely to be in the last two? If James continues to get lucky, he will be in the final two battling Rachel.

UL
will always suck in my book

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CappySux Click to send private message to CappySux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? April gets my vote, too.

2. Honest? Howie - besides he's too transparent to get away with lying.

3. Clueless? Beau! YES!

4. Disliked as a person? James, maybe by the others in the game. By me as a viewer - probably April. Who I'd probably like most in real life - Rachel.

5. Controlling? April and Kaysar.

6. Annoying? Ivette AND Beau. That whole "chocolate pee-pee" thing really grossed me out. These people are FAR too old for that nonsense.

7. Likely to be in the last two? I could see Maggie and Rachel - I'd like James and Rachel. Not sure about Kaysar any more - but he was definitely the RIGHT choice to return to the household.

Runtkiss 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runtkiss Click to send private message to Runtkiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
>1. Devious? April definately!
>
>2. Honest? I think Rachel has been the most honest so far.
>
>3. Clueless? Beau is no threat and just riding on peoples tails.
>
>4. Disliked as a person? Janelle
>
>5. Controlling? Maggie
>
>6. Annoying? OMG Ivette!!!

>7. Likely to be in
>the last two? Kaysar and Janelle is who I want to be there but not sure if that will happen.

8> Howie is a dork! LOL

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious - Jen, because she swore on her life to keep her promise to Kaysar for HOH. 2.Honest - Howie, he just tells it like it is. 3. Clueless- Beau, is he even in the game? 4. Dislikes as a person - James, he makes me sick the way he talks about Sarah sometimes. 5. Controlling - Maggie and Kaysar 6. Annoying - Ivette and April, Ivettes talking about Eric all of the time and April about her PMS and body parts. 7. Likely to be in the last two - Maggie and James

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? Jen. Not so much for what she does, but the little smirk she gets on her face whenever she gets her way by crying, etc.

2. Honest? Howie, only because he couldn't lie his way out of a paper bag if his life depended on it, and he actually seems to think he needs to keep his word to people who are just out to gut him like a fish. I think he can't help it.

3. Clueless? I'm actually going to go for April here, not always clueless in the game but generally clueless. She really seems to believe the crap that comes out of her mouth and seems to have no idea that she is an annoying, elitist, snobby bit of trash.

4. Disliked as a person? In the house, Janelle, because for some unknown reason the it is wrong for her to be an annoying, elitst, snobby bit of trash
who America dislikes. right now a tossup between Ivette and Jen

5. Controlling? Maggie and Kaysar. Maggie is just better at finding minions who want to be brainwashed

6. Annoying? Yellvette and Yapril

7. Likely to be in the last two? *takes a drink of a potion that lets me believe my delusions are true (which I stole out of the BB drinking water supply system)* James and Rachel

letmein_66 102 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail letmein_66 Click to send private message to letmein_66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? Jen.She lies and believes it herself.

2. Honest? Kaysar and that is why he is in the trouble he is in now

3. Clueless? Ivette she believes anything, as long as she likes you, otherwise she doesn't believe and thing you say

4. Disliked as a person? Jen she is a lying, cheating, fake want-a-be

5. Controlling? I say Maggie as she has her way of twlling her people want to say and think

6. Annoying? Ivette her voice and non syop talking gets to me and gives me nightmares

7. Likely to be in the
last two? James and Ivette

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
Oh I wish I got in on this earlier but hey never too late.
1. Devious? I would have to agree Jenn would be right up there with the fake crying and the whole innocent act up until then. I also agree with everyone about James, but he seemed alot less catty when he did it then Jenn.
2. Honest? Again Kaysar and a little bit of Maggie.
3. Clueless? I think in the more recent episodes Maggie has been a little clueless about the loyalty that people in her alliance have and the fact that she isn't making any deals with others. Maybe she does know and is waiting for the right time I don't know. I would also have to say April and Beau, I don't know why they are even there, probably to be on t.v. As for Howie I think he puts alot of the I'm a buffed up idiot act on as a cover.
4. Disliked as a person? Well, Jenn was quite up there and so wasn't Micheal and James. But right now I think Howie, Janelle and April are the new dislikes.
5. Controlling? Kaysar no because his alliance went with it because they wanted to. I would have to say Ivette right now.
6. Annoying? APRIL!!!!!!
And who do I think is likely to win? I think James will win and maybe Maggie come in second or Rachel.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."

Devious: Jen I'd say.. she was really good at the tears on demand.. and did, after all.. convince Kaysar to stop competing for HOH (not saying He would have won..) She also did indeed manage to get Kaysar out.. which wound up not being not very healthy for her.. but was probably for the rest. Do I believe she intentionally sacrificed herself? No. But she also wasn't aware of the double elimination.. without that.. time may have allowed someone else to show as more of a threat and get voted off.. as we've seen so often.

James isn't even in the running.. he's been very lucky.. but his lies were so transparent and sometimes unnecessary even, that even early on.. he was getting caught at them.

Honest?: hmmm.. probably Maggie. My mind keeps going back to Howie et al making fun of Eric's size.. and how the rest of that bunch either joined in or did nothing. That so bothered me.. especially since that whole bunch keeps talking about how moral and ethical they are. I could be wrong.. but I think Maggie may have stopped that had it been done towards someone else.. even someone of the other camp.

Clueless? hmmm.. tie between Kaysar and Howie.. probably Howie. He not only doesn't seem to recognize that there is life after BB6 and there are potential employers out there (who would hire him after seeing his behavior in the house??) he seems pretty oblivious to the game too and the concequences of his actions there.. as well as post game.

Disliked? I'd say Janelle.. inside and outside the house.

Most Controling.. Kaysar was, for sure.

Annoying? Janelle and Howie.. it's a tie

Likely to be last two? I haven't a clue..

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1. Devious? Jennifer

2. Honest? Rachel

3. Clueless? Beau

4. Disliked as a person? James

5. Controlling? Eric

6. Annoying? Ivette

7. Likely to be in the last two? Maggie, James

Shine 109 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shine Click to send private message to Shine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
1.Devious= Jennifer

2. Honest= Rachel amd Jannie ) i dont remember she lied to the HG

3.Clueless= Beau and Howie

4. Disliked as a person =Crappy (Eric) and Evillete

5. Controlling= Eric and Maggie

6. Annoying Ivette absolutely.shes a freak and also april

7. Likely to be in the last two Janelle &J ames

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-05, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
DEVIOUS = Jennifer - doing what she did was pure trash, but to try to rationalize and make excuses for her actions is even more devious.

HONEST = Rachel - I don't recall her lying in the game?

CLUELESS = Beau - Only reason he is in the House is because he is the token gay every Reality show feels the need to have.

DISLIKED = Janielle - Actually this could change week to week. I think Jan has been the most disliked which will serve her well. Everyone will want to take her to the final two so they can win out of default.

CONTROLLING = Eric - to have the most irritating lesbian fall head over heels over you makes this call a slam-dunk...which lead us to...

ANNOYING = Ivette - Hands-down; No-Brainer

LIKELY TO BE LAST TWO = James & Janielle - James is the best player in the game and as stated before everyone will want Janielle sitting next to them in the final two.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
>DEVIOUS = Jennifer - doing what
>she did was pure trash,
>but to try to rationalize
>and make excuses for her
>actions is even more devious.
>
>
>HONEST = Rachel - I don't
>recall her lying in the
>game?
>
>CLUELESS = Beau - Only reason
>he is in the House
>is because he is the
>token gay every Reality show
>feels the need to have.
YES!!! How did everyone miss Crappy as the most controlling?? That's why we all hated him immediately. And Janelle is liked by some houseguests and has the second highest popularity score among viewers. NOBODY likes James, but now we're rooting for him to win since the others screwed up.
>
>DISLIKED = Janielle - Actually this
>could change week to week.
> I think Jan has
>been the most disliked which
>will serve her well.
>Everyone will want to take
>her to the final two
>so they can win out
>of default.
>
>CONTROLLING = Eric - to have
>the most irritating lesbian fall
>head over heels over you
>makes this call a slam-dunk...which
>lead us to...
>
>ANNOYING = Ivette - Hands-down; No-Brainer
>
>
>LIKELY TO BE LAST TWO =
>James & Janielle - James
>is the best player in
>the game and as stated
>before everyone will want Janielle
>sitting next to them in
>the final two.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is your choice for the most...."
Whoops, screwed up the typing but the message remains the same.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •