The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-14-07, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-07 AT 00:55 AM (EST)

*One castaway is surprised by the revelation of another, prompting paranoia to hit an all-time high.

*During the final Immunity Challenge, one castaway feels vulnerable and tries to swing a deal to get to the final three. Will the competitor bite?

*One castaway grows upset when someone considered a close friend makes that castaway look bad in front of the Jury.

*In the end, the final three are held accountable for their actions as the Jury decides who will win one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... Bebo 12-14-07 1
   RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... Estee 12-14-07 2
       RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... Chez 12-14-07 3
           America's Tribal Council? michel 12-14-07 4
   RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... SurvivorBlows 12-14-07 5
       RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... byoffer 12-14-07 6
       RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... geg6 12-14-07 7
           RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS web... emydi 12-14-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
OK, so the final three face the jury. Yet we're told there are three tribal councils in the finale. I wonder if it plays out this way:

#1 - Final four, one wins immunity in Final IC, they vote down to three.
#2 - Jury votes out someone in third place. The third place person does not become part of the jury.
#3 - The 7 person jury chooses the winner from the F2.

It would make sense that the format got tweaked a little after last year, when there was a tie in the F3. Fortunately, it was a tie for 2nd. But they had to consider the possibility that there could be a tie for first. I keep thinking of two ways that could be addressed:
- Jeff checks the votes before making his bold departure, announces a tie, and announces that there has to be a vote to knock someone out in third (or takes out the person with the least votes) and has another TC vote.
- It could be planned all along that the jury will pare down the final three in two votes, so that there is a clear 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
It takes away the choice, though. Things were bad enough when we went to Final Three and the last Immunity winner could no longer choose their partner. Now the jury gets to decide exactly who they want to be voting on -- and that's a twist I'm not exactly going to support. Sure, in the end, all the power goes to the jury side. But this puts it there too early.

Or, put another way: Todd deserves to lose at F2 a lot more than he deserves to lose at F3.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-14-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
Maybe at the TC for Final 3, Jeff reads the votes and sees there is a tie (Amanda, Todd). Courtney is then eliminated due getting only 1 vote and the other 2 in a tie.

Then there is another TC (possibly immediately) to decide between the two tied survivors.

That seems agreeable to me.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "America's Tribal Council?"
I see three possibilities.

1- It could be a TC to resolve a tie that would have been done right there in China.

2- It could be a promotion GUFU since they are still going by the ancient formula.

3- Most probably, the third TC is America's Tribal Council where we'll get to decide who wins $100 000. Who will be this season's Poopert?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/central/

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
Given the confusion the promo has caused, we asked about this before our Peih-Gee interview started this afternoon. CBS' publicists confirmed that it is a Final 3, not a Final 2 -- the third "Tribal Council" is apaprently some lame ceremony to award the $100,000 from that text/cbs.com vote thing they promoted during one of the commercials that ran during last night's show.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
Thank you for that clarification!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
the third "Tribal
>Council" is apaprently some lame
>ceremony to award the $100,000
>from that text/cbs.com vote thing
>they promoted during one of
>the commercials that ran during
>last night's show.

Or as it should be known hereafter: The Rupert Boneham Memorial Our-Pick-Didn't-Win-So-We'll-Just-Hand-Him-Some-Cash Tribal Council.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor China Finale - CBS website clues"
**blinks**

who are you and what are you doing in here stealing my thunder...

I'd lvoe it if PG won...but she won't...I bet they even bring Rupert I to give the check to Rupert II and then after A$$ 1 1/2, they could give James another Million

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •