The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-08-07 1
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Loree 12-09-07 2
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-09-07 3
   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps byoffer 12-09-07 4
 Promo, Dec 9 Flowerpower 12-09-07 5
   RE: Promo, Dec 9 byoffer 12-10-07 6
   RE: Promo, Dec 9 kingfish 12-11-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-08-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
According to the Challenge Board, the challenge shots seen here are the "Zen Archery" Challenge. The reward itself will be a trip to the Great Wall. Todd is color coded orange, PG is yellow, Denise is green, Courtney is purple, and Amanda is blue. Looks like this challenge has the ole coconut chop element involved. If you get three shots to your name, you are out...or something like that. The results will definately be stirring up trouble.

From the Challenge Board the IC will be "Chinese Leftovers"...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
If they keep pointing to Todd as the one everyone wants gone. I suspect Todd might win Immunity.

12-09-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"

I think the challenge shots in this promo with the drums and the balls is from the IC...note that the girls each have their own color coded drum - PG yellow, Amanda Black, Courtney Red - with corresponding color coordinated ball. The IC must be a long physical challenge that combines alot of the previous IC's...Would'nt be surprised if the throwing stars is part of the IC as well, as we see Todd doing it....

Also wanted to point out in the Preview vidcaps up above, Courtney is seen alone at camp with a wine bottle...could she possibly win reward, as the least threatening of the remaining daws to win, therefore the most likely to win in a coconut type challenge?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps"
Good observation about the wine bottle, FloPo. I actually suspect that is a recycled bottle from the merger feast. Courtney doesn't seem happy enough to be enjoying a reward.

I agree that Todd wins immunity. The challenge looks to have the drum/ball bounce and the chinese stars. With Eric gone, Todd will have a chance.

As for the RC, I agree that it could have a coconut chop element, but think it might be more like the coconut toss from Palau that Ian won. It seemed to me that was almost a luck thing (people were breaking tiles other than the ones they were aiming for). This challenge with the funky dart thrower and scattered target board looks like it could have the same effect.

12-09-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
5. "Promo, Dec 9"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-07 AT 07:06 AM (EST)

Yes, I think that the IC is going to be a superchallenge that combines aspects of lots of other challenges, including the drums and the ball, the throwing stars, and the gross food...but, in the balancing balls challenge Amanda has the black, Courtney has the red, and PG has the yellow, while in the eating part of the challenge PG is in yellow, Courtney has the white, Denise has the black and Amanda has the red? Could they have picked up the wrong drums?

We see 4 of the Daws in the eating part of the challenge, and only 3 of them in the bouncing the balls on the drum portion. Could this be that whoever finishes last in each section of the challenge is eliminated??? Is Todd out when the girls are competing in the gross food, and then Denise finishes last with the gross food and so only Courtney, Amanda and PG go to the bouncing balls portion? If so, then my $ is on Amanda for the win...??? I am not really suggesting this, I'm just speculating out loud here that it could be a possibility...perhaps the throwing stars portion is first and Todd is eliminated, then the gross food and Denise is eliminated, then the bouncing balls and either Amanda or Courtney is eliminated, and then in the next portion PG will lose....so clearly either Courtney or Amanda will win this challenge, as PG is spec'd to get the boot....

Note the body language here....

Courtney is leaning on Todd, and the others are spaced...Could Courtney and Todd have made a pact of some kind while off on a reward perhaps?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Promo, Dec 9"
I think you might be right about Todd going out first in the IC. He didn't do well in the star throw last time, so this would be consistent.

Similarly, Denise didn't do well in the food challenge last time, so could go second.

Although PG is shown in the lead in the ball/drum part, she didn't do well in that last time, and could falter. My money is on Amanda to steal the victory when PG falters.

As for Courtney and Todd, she could be cozying up to Todd, or just not strong enough to stand up without leaning on something/someone. Maybe a (small) gust of wind? Despite her big mouth and attitude, Courtney does seem to need people (guys?) around her. She certainly gravitated towards Frosti, and now doing the same with Todd wouldn't surprise me.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Promo, Dec 9"
Courtney would seem to be about to lose her ball here, that's an odd angle to recover from. And PG showed no talent for this before, so Amanda would seem to be the favorite.

Unless hunger pushes Denise thru her aversion to Balute (or whatever), it's hard to see her getting thru that phase.

And if the Crossbow shooting phase is a coconut chop pecking order contest, Todd is the odds on favorite to lose, PG will go after him, Amanda may, and maybe Denise gets on board too. Courtney will go after anyone who isn't Courtney.

I agree that Amanda seems like the most likely winner here. Is this IC or RC? From the complexity of the contest, I would guess IC. In fact, the time required to go thru all phases might require that IC be combined with RC this time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •