The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation: post incident"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation: post incident"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-10 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

I thought it would be a good idea to devote a thread to all of the things that would not have happened following the detonation of jughead at the swan site in 1977. Remember Daniel Faraday's warning to Richard that they had a broken bomb, upon viewing the man with the radiation burns. He warned then that a bomb like that would destroy the entire island and everything on it. So, with the news from Juliet who is now beyond the grave, that "it worked", let's think about what would and would not have happened post 1977.

1. The original intent of detonating the bomb: Oceanic Flight 815 would have never crashed in 2004.
2. The Black Rock would have still landed, Richard Alpert would still be on the Island.
3. Jacob and XLocke/Nemesis would be destroyed with the destruction of the island, as they appear to be able to be killed....or do they?
4. The others would be there, but who was in charge...Eloise. So Eloise, Widmore, and young Ben would have been killed in 1977 from the bomb, therefore, there would be no Penelope, nor Daniel Faraday, and young Charlotte would have died with the Island as well. There would have been no Charlie(ETA: Baby Charlie Hume).
5. Without Widmore or Penelope, Desmond would not have even entered a sailing race, he would have left the monastery and never met Penny...no telling what he would be doing.
6. When did Rousseau and the French team come to the Island? I think after 1977, (the distress signal had been going for 16 years, ~1988. So Rousseau would have never come to the Island, and Alex would have been born most likely with both parents around...
7. Paik would still be a big time Korean Mobster, Sun and Jin would most likely be destined to misery, pain, and separation....but would they, remember Jin's plan, after consulting his own Father at the Fishing Village, was to do this one last job for Paik, and then get out. Again, I am hopeful.
8. The Dharma Initiative would have been wiped out....was Miles' mother already off the Island, or was she still there? If she was still there, there would be no more Miles.

....I'm sure that there is SO much more...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Speculation: post incident   Flowerpower     02-05-10       
   RE: Speculation: post incident   frodis     02-05-10     1  
     RE: Speculation: post incident   Flowerpower     02-05-10     7  
         RE: Speculation: post incident   frodis     02-05-10     10  
   RE: Speculation: post incident   mrc     02-05-10     2  
     RE: Speculation: post incident   BrassFan     02-05-10     3  
         RE: Speculation: post incident   mrc     02-05-10     5  
         RE: Speculation: post incident   Flowerpower     02-05-10     8  
     RE: Speculation: post incident   Road Kill     02-05-10     4  
   RE: Speculation: post incident   zombiebaby     02-05-10     6  
     RE: Speculation: post incident   frodis     02-05-10     9  
         RE: Speculation: post incident   zombiebaby     02-05-10     12  
   RE: Speculation: post incident   michel     02-05-10     11  
     RE: Speculation: post incident   Flowerpower     02-06-10     13  
         RE: Speculation: post incident   michel     02-06-10     14  
   Differences between the flights of ...   Flowerpower     02-08-10     15  
     RE: Differences between the flights...   michel     02-08-10     16  
         RE: Differences between the flights...   Flowerpower     02-09-10     17  
     RE: Differences between the flights...   Outfrontgirl     02-10-10     18  
         RE: Differences between the flights...   Outfrontgirl     02-11-10     20  
   Space time continuum   Outfrontgirl     02-10-10     19  
     Progress   weltek     02-15-10     21  
         RE: Progress   Outfrontgirl     02-15-10     22  
             Another difference...   Flowerpower     02-16-10     23  
                 RE: Another difference...   Flowerpower     02-17-10     24  
                     RE: Another difference...   michel     02-21-10     25  
                         RE: Another difference...   Outfrontgirl     02-22-10     26  
                             Jack sidebar   Flowerpower     02-22-10     27  
                             RE: Another difference...   SenecaTurtle     03-03-10     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •