The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-17-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

Welcome to "Be the Amazing Racer", an interactive dialogue and elimination game. This is not a contest, and there are no points. Simply lots of trash talk about contestants.

Do you wish you could be a Racer? Do you find yourself yelling at the TV? Do you wish you could speak for some of these yahoos? NOW YOU CAN...

RULES
1. Casting: Sign up for a Character from the show to speak for/represent (a sign up post is below). One spot per character - first come basis. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem.
2. Please post at least once a week/episode, at least until your team is eliminated, after that - optional, you may still add comments. If you're gonna be out or you'd like to "osten", just send me a PM. If you miss 2 weeks without notice, I will have to reassign the character.
3. Sign the bottom of EVERY post you write with your Survivor's name or picture. characters are difficult to keep track of. ok? I will provide you with a pic, or if you are really a DAW, you could add it as an extension to your existing sigpic.
4. Speak as your character would speak, and speak for them. Share your character's inner thoughts about what happened in the episode, and what they think of the other Survivors. Praise, tease or Bash away. Be Funny.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. Also, be careful not to post any big spoilers (like who is going). Don't bash other players personally.
6. If your character's eliminated, you get the priviledge of writing your own "final remarks", so PLEASE DO. You are encouraged to continue to post.
7. If your character wins, you win.... the coveted title of Amazing Race Winner and that is all.
8. Anyone not signed up as a character/survivor, is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be yourself, or a cameraperson, etc. Anyone can be a cameraperson this season!

If you still are confused or undecided, please visit the Survivor Basher forum or Apprentice general Forum and see the same games there.

Executive Producer, Angelfood

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
   RE: Sign Up & character listing ginger 11-17-04 2
   RE: Sign Up & character listing Estee 11-17-04 4
   RE: Sign Up & character listing PepeLePew13 11-17-04 6
   RE: Sign Up & character listing Asrai 11-17-04 7
       RE: Sign Up & character listing Estee 11-19-04 13
           RE: Sign Up & character listing Asrai 11-19-04 17
   RE: Sign Up & character listing warp_core breach 11-18-04 8
       RE: Sign Up & character listing PepeLePew13 11-19-04 14
           RE: Sign Up & character listing warp_core breach 11-19-04 21
           RE: Sign Up & character listing Oscirus 11-21-04 23
   RE: Sign Up & character listing Draco Malfoy 11-18-04 9
   whomever is left Breezy 11-18-04 12
   RE: Sign Up & character listing trigirl 12-08-04 36
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... ohmyheck 11-17-04 3
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... ARnutz 11-17-04 5
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Oscirus 11-18-04 10
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Draco Malfoy 11-18-04 11
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Draco Malfoy 11-19-04 15
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... warp_core breach 11-19-04 20
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... buckeyegirl 11-19-04 16
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... seahorse 11-19-04 18
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Oscirus 11-21-04 24
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... seahorse 11-22-04 26
 I Would Like To Be Devious Weasel 11-19-04 19
 Hera. Coconut 11-20-04 22
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... tvgeek401 11-21-04 25
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... tvgeek401 11-22-04 30
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... warp_core breach 11-22-04 31
           RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... tvgeek401 11-22-04 32
               RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... warp_core breach 11-22-04 34
 RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... probably clueless 11-22-04 27
   RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Coconut 11-22-04 28
       RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... probably clueless 11-22-04 29
           RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... Coconut 11-22-04 33
               RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - s... PepeLePew13 11-23-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-17-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sign Up & character listing"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

ETA: OK, I have assigned so far. It is also possible to be 2 people (on different teams), which also keeps you around in case your 1st team loses. Let me or Draco know. I have put you all in somewhere to try to cover the teams, not because of best fit. So, if you are eliminated early, you can (probably) still be added to another team with only one person so far.

Simply reply to this post (or the above) and put which character from the show you would like to be. Keep in mind that there are teams of 2, and someone will sign up to be your team member. If you know another poster would like to be on your team, you can reserve their spot, but I will need confirmation within 2 days, or will reassign.

Host:
Phil - Draco Malfoy

Teams:
1. Hayden - Ginger
Aaron -
2. Kris - Breezy
Jon -
3. Lena - ohmyheck
Kristy - tvgeek
4. Freddy -
Kendra - ARnutz
5. Jonathan - Pepe lepew
Victoria - warpcorebreach
6. Lori- Asrai
Bolo- Estee
7. Adam - Seahorse
Rebecca - Buckeyegirl ???
8. Maria - Buckeyegirl
Meredith -
9. Don -
Mary Jean- Angelfood
10. Gus - probablyclueless
Hera - Coconut

NPCs:
Villagers - Oscirus
Airport Checker - DWeasel

IF we only have 10 people, we can do it by one team per person, but lets wait til the end of the week to decide that.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Assign me where you think I suit best. Lord knows I'll have more face time than I do as the Spiritual Stone over on Be the Survivor thresds!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Because I haven't had anyone here scream in my ears for hours on end every day for three months yet and I've been wondering what it would be like, I'll take -- Bolo.

(You thought I was going for Victoria, right? Sorry: there's a limit to my pain-enjoyment capacity.)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"

>5. Jonathan - Me me me!

Think of the fun I could have with this...

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Oh goody, I finally get in early enough to participate this time! I'd love to be the nasty yellin' wrestler, Lori, please!!

ETA: If we do teams, I'll do Kris/John!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
I am so doomed.

(So that makes us -- umm... something really illegal, possibly immoral, but guaranteed not to be fattening.)

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Can't ya just read the friggen map? I mean, yes....you are soo doomed!!

Your 'that makes us' make me howl with laughter!

Picks Estee up and body slems her! Booyah, baby! *flexes muscles*

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Could I be Victoria please?

11-19-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
*channelling Jonathan*

Yo beyotch, think you can stop being such a moron and actually read the map for a change? Woooooooo hooooooooo! You and I fit together like yellow and blue!

(welcome, warp_core!)

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

11-19-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
You're so smart, you read it! I don't care if you're driving! And you better not run us off the road! I'm just going to sit back here and stay out of your way. Oh, and buy me another Hummer.

Your loving wife, Victoria.

(thanks for the welcome Pepe ~ this seems like it's going to be fun)

(how do I get a pic?)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-21-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Ok so there I was chilling mind my business and hopefully picking up a few easy dollars. I thought that there was no way in hell that We were even going to come into play unless somesone was either really desperate, real lazy or real stupid. Along came those geeks who luckily picked another guide and then out of nowhere came your annoying a55. That was the eye of the tiger look that you saw in my face it was a look of annoyance. I should have drowned your annoying a55 titanic style when I had the chance. I still have a headache from all your screaming.

-disgruntled boat guide.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
I gotta go out and buy me some turtlenecks, but I'll start the game tomorrow morning. Give people plenty of time to pick their teams.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "whomever is left"
I'll take them. *smooch*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Sign Up & character listing"
Hey Angelfood...

It looks like there are still some spots. Can I join in?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-17-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
can I please be Lena/Kristy? I would love that

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Oohhh, oohhh... pick me!? Could I be Kendra?

11-18-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
I would just like to be the various villagers from around the world.

11-18-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Those are always fun. Sometimes the best bashing comes from "outsiders!"

11-19-04, 07:30 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Well, I was planning on getting this started today, but we're still less than half full, so it's looking like we may wait until Wednesday morning after Episode 2. Just because your "racer" has been eliminated doesn't mean you can't continue to comment on other racers' progress.

By the way, Avi and Joe were not on the list, but they are open as well, if someone wants to take the New York Jews in Iceland!

*insert Phil sigpic here*

11-19-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Oh Phil, the sooner we get started the better. Jonny is a bit of a control freak and if we don't start soon... I'm just sooo worried about how he'll react. It's just best to bow down to him, stay out of his way, let him run all over you...

Victoria

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

OH!!!! I was sooo hoping you'd this for TAR! You know me..I'm easy-I'll take any one who's left. Even a camaraperson role is fine with me.

--edited because I'm a moron.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
I'll take Adam. I just realized some cars don't need gasoline.

11-21-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Thanks alot. Because of your girlfriend and her inabbilty to read she just cost me 30 bucks. I bet my co-worker that there was no way that anybody could be that stupid as to put unleaded gas in a Diesel tank especially when it says Diesal. Even if you an't read you shoud know that Unleaded does not begin with a D sheesh. Now thanks to yall I have to put up new idiot proof signs to make sure that this foolishness doesn't happen again. I don't feel so guilty now about overcharging yall by 50 dollars for my work.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

Overcharge me huh, They don't call me hellboy for nothing and I don't wear these horns for the hell of it, either.

I'll burn the service station down and you won't have a place to work, you wait and see.

Adam

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I Would Like To Be"
The clerk at every airport counter in the Race.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Hera."
I like doughnuts.

Slicey says "Say 'No' to Cool Whip!"

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-04 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Right now, I'd be offering to be whichever one of Lena/Kristy is left, but I don't have that...er...biting wit that some to of the others here have and I'm sure I'd be a disappointment, so, for now, I'll just enjoy your humour.

ETA: I may reconsider. give it a couple days...

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

11-22-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
I gave it some thought and decided that I want to be Kristy...if it isn't already taken.

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

11-22-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Hey TV Geek ~ I'm with you! I wasn't sure about trying this because I don't have a biting sense of humour either, but I thought hey this is going to be fun. With more practice, maybe our biting sense of humour will come through!

11-22-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
32. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
one can only hope...

So, I don't think I've officially introduced myself to you. I am the tvgeek. Nice to meet you...hope you stick around.

11-22-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
34. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
thanks. nice to meet you too. I'm not going anywhere... this is too fun.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
I'd be glad to hook up on a team with anyone that needs a partner. Thankfully, that slut Lena taken. Representing an immoral B!tch like that would go against everything I've ever believed in.

A Kittyloaf®Original

11-22-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
DADDY!

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Good to go shuga!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Hooked up real fine now*

11-22-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
33. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
We are gonna kick a$$ now. Wrap up that Stealth doughnut and let's get a move on!

coco .heart. clueless

11-23-04, 06:44 AM (EST)
35. "RE: "Be the Amazing Racer" game - sign up & rules"
Oh sure, and leave that toxic underarm "deodorant" behind in Iceland... don't forget to tell him to tuck in his stealth underwear as well.

*yelling to Victoria* Let's rock'n'roll, tramp!

Jonathan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •