The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11, Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps kingfish 11-30-07 1
 RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-02-07 2
 RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-03-07 3
   RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps byoffer 12-03-07 4
       RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps emydi 12-03-07 5
           RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps CTgirl 12-03-07 6
           RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-03-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
Thanks once again, FP.

Denise has had a hair cut? He mullet is either gone or her hair is so dirty by now that it's plastered to her head.

The Amanda clues are Misdirection aimed at Todd's departure? Is Todd getting a set up for a later departure?

Because, surely, all the boot clues have to be misdirection. Those people aren't going to let Eric and Peih Gee hang around any longer, are they?

Amanda crying, Courtney crying...OK, I get it, this is the family visit episode, when everyone cries and laughs. Todd may win (he looks delighted), Amanda and Courtney either are crying because they won or because they lost.

12-02-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-07 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

And these...

Wow, looks like it's going to be another good episode! I would suspect that the RC is the "Marco Polo" where the daws are blindfolded, and probably call out to their loved one counterparts....clearly I think Amanda will not win. I think she is blowing a kiss goodbye to her loved one as she gets no time with them....this in turn leads to resentment. I think that Todd and Denise may win the reward. Specifically perhaps Denise will and pick Todd and his loved one to accompany them....this in turn infuriates PG, who just last week gave Denise the reward of a lifetime at the Shoalin Temple. Amanda's resentment of Todd is too much and leads her to diss him to Erik on the boat...Todd is playing his own game and I don't like it!...

I think the IC is the one where they are hooked to a color coded line and have to run the course, over, around, in and out, while opening various locks. While we see from left to right, Amanda, PG, Denise(in bra and undies, I might add ), Todd, Courtney, and Erik. While we see Erik get off to a good lead, I do not think that he will win. I think this type of challenge favors a smaller more nimble player, like Todd or PG, definately Erik won't win. After all, dominant player is written over Todd and then Erik, clearly Erik is not the dominant player!

12-03-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
Again, thanks to Survivor Fever, 2 promos from 12/02...

The second promo:

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
The picture with Eric wearing the Immunity necklace is from last week. Check out the picture below. PG is wearing the same robe, and is to Eric's right. Denise is to Eric's left in both, and it would even appear Amanda is next to PG. I think that is a ruse, and Eric is still next. Somehow he blows a big lead in the IC.

My guess is that the "dominant player" is PG. She has won a few challenges, and would be physical enough in a gymnastic sort of challenge.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
I agree on the pic of eric with ii being from last week...but I think the dominant player is (he looks to be in lead and I think he gets Denise to take him on family reward instead of PG and to side with him and Courtney to force a tie)

and the boot he's even hilited for us is

cause he almost won ic and they need to get him now

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
The highlighted pic of Erik takes Outfrontgirl's theory to a whole new level!

Christmas cookies with Sharnina

12-03-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 11, Vidcaps"
I am with emy on this. Clearly, the dominant player that is emerging is Todd, for at least this episode...

In one of the promos the words dominant player are superimposed over Erik and Todd, and in another promo they are over PG and Amanda.

Erik won the last IC and almost won this one...between PG and Erik this week and with both of them vulnerable, I think Erik will be toast....he did get the OFG spotlight! Ha!

All of the IC pics are from last week...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •