The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
Please keep the complete lack of discussion about the biggest turkey the day has to offer on this thread until someone actually posts in it. As if that'll happen. And this week only, you can bring your sigpics. See if I care. See if I'm around to do any direct caring. In fact, you know that normal warning about not discussing the episode's contents in the other forums until midnight or so EST? It's Recrap Week. Start a thread in Bashers. Spell out the events on airplane banners. Learn semaphore. No. One. Cares.

Oh, and in case you still need some kind of spoiler prediction: I hear Chicken goes tonight. Also Ashley, Leslie, Dave, Aaron, Sherea, Jean-Robert, Jaime, and Frosti. Possibly even in that order.

Is it Black Friday yet?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Snidget 11-22-07 1
   RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Estee 11-22-07 2
 RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Snidget 11-22-07 3
   RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... PepeLePew13 11-22-07 4
       RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Estee 11-22-07 5
       RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Snidget 11-22-07 6
 RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... PepeLePew13 11-22-07 7
 RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Snidget 11-22-07 8
 RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... smokedog 11-22-07 9
   RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Loree 11-22-07 10
       RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... dabo 11-23-07 11
           RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... Sunny_Bunny 11-23-07 12
       RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week Ea... PepeLePew13 11-23-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
I think the earliest store open here is 4 am so 8 hours until the first shopper is trampled.

11-22-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
And about a week before James gets buried. Notice Jeff playing up the 'virtually invinceable' bit?

11-22-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
Just what people stuffed to the gills need to watch.

Survivors massaging out the worm poop before they eat the worms.

Tasty!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
I think it was worse having to repeatedly look at Jean-Robert's fat gut hanging over his jeans while he eats whatever is put in front of him by the rest of the tribe using him as a taster.

Merci, Tribe!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

11-22-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
On the positive side, as a taster, he had more utility than he showed over the first six days or so. On the negative one, if he died from anything he ate, eating him wasn't an option any more. Problem...

11-22-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
I dunno, using Jean-Robert to see if a food was fatal was about the only useful thing they could find for him to do.

11-22-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
Oh, look. Jean-Robert's body was found floating in the flooded camp.

Oops, my bad. It was actually a frog with a badly-bloated belly.

Merci, Tribe!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while

11-22-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
PSA: Giving half starved people alcohol is not a good thing

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
If you hadn't watched any of the season and watched this recap only, you would think Todd was the kingpin (he was editted as such) - although the preview for next week makes it look like Amanda is going to make a move.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
I think this ep made Todd look less likeable. They have been hiding some of his arrogance. But they showed more of him thinking he is running the show tonight.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-07, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
Todd's confrontation with Jean-Robert was pretty revealing, he didn't like feeling threatened so he tried to put Jean-Robert on the spot, and even though Jean-Robert came out of that one clean Todd still acted afterwards as if he won. But later when Todd and Amanda confronted Frosti it was private and more arrogant and mean. It's gone to his head.

We finally got to see something of Denise's game. More of James' game, of all of them he seems most comfortable with his place in Toddworld. Courtney got showcased for humor, PG for her personality traits. Erik is strictly a follower.

Has Amanda been stringing Todd along?

Third week in a row we've gotten the "more business" tease for next week.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-07, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-07 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

Todd is what Anjay will become in a few years. Laying the groundwork only to crumble when there is a snafu in the plan.

ETF my siggies. Sorry about that.

11-23-07, 06:12 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor: China Recrap Week East Coast 'Who Cares?' Thread."
It also helped, to me, to firm up where the final three are going to finish in the jury vote - we get to see Todd as the mastermind but will ultimately fail because of his arrogance and pissing people off on the jury (think Jean-Robert for one is going to vote for him now?), while Amanda lets him take the blame and she comes across as the "good cop" of the team, so she'll get most of the votes.

Courtney got the "you're funny, but thanks for showing up" edit for the final vote.

Merci, Tribe!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •