The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
The only ones I have seen so far are from survivorfever, and I only have the link:

http://www.survivorfever.com/coppermine/cpgallery/thumbnails.php?album=69

Thanks to Fever. And sorry for not bringing any actual pics. I'm not sure how to do it, and I thought it would be here by now.

My only initial speculation is that the unfinished business is a double eviction. It would make sense to boot James if he didn't bring the idols with him. Or Eric. But from the clips, both James and Eric are in camp. The only ones NOT seen in these clips are Courtney and Denise.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps FSUGUY 11-16-07 1
 CBS Misdirection Chez 11-16-07 2
   RE: CBS Misdirection michel 11-16-07 3
       RE: CBS Misdirection KObrien_fan 11-16-07 4
       RE: CBS Misdirection flystorms 11-16-07 7
           RE: CBS Misdirection KObrien_fan 11-16-07 8
   RE: CBS Misdirection emydi 11-16-07 5
       RE: CBS Misdirection KObrien_fan 11-16-07 6
           RE: CBS Misdirection emydi 11-16-07 9
 Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-16-07 10
   RE: Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-17-07 11
   RE: Vidcaps kingfish 11-24-07 13
       RE: Vidcaps KObrien_fan 11-24-07 14
 RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps whoami 11-23-07 12
   RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-25-07 15
 From TDT KObrien_fan 11-25-07 16
   RE: From TDT Flowerpower 11-26-07 18
       RE: From TDT KObrien_fan 11-26-07 20
 RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps whoami 11-25-07 17
   RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-26-07 19
 RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-28-07 21
   RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps Georgianna 11-29-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
looks like james and todd get a shave.....reward winners....???

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "CBS Misdirection"
I'll put the new CBS Misdirection spoilers here.

One Castaway grows anxious and threatens to change things up by blindsiding her best friend.

Also, an alliance considers blindsiding one of their own.

And all the castaways are blindsided by a surprise announcement from Jeff.

I think the first one may be Peih-gee considering blindsiding Eric. But I'm not sure - could it be Denise vs. James?

Second one is the power alliance thinking it is time to blindside James.

The 3rd one must relate to the "unfinished business" Jeff announced.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
I just put up the title for episode #11 and speculated that the "Unfinished business" could be a move to a new campsite. This vidcap, along with all the work James is doing with tree logs suggest that is the case.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
Be careful, beardless James is recrap footage from early on. The cave pic is new and could very well be part of Jeff's "you must adapt" speech.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
In the cave picture, do you think that's Courtney's legs we can see behind Todd and James? It seems as if these four would be together, considering the alliance.

After looking at the pix on SurvivorFever, the only one unaccounted for in all of the preview is Denise.

11-16-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
Yup, that is skeletaurs leg.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
One Castaway grows anxious and threatens to change things up by blindsiding her best friend.

This sounds more like Amanda to me with Todd..F7 is rumored to be when James makes his grave mistake (not using 1st of 2 HIs...ugh!!). From the previews, it appears that Todd is again gunning for James, but Amanda wasn't comfortable with it when they got rid of JR, so she could be thinking maybe it's time to cut my ties to him...but this is misdirection...

Also, an alliance considers blindsiding one of their own.

This is James

And all the castaways are blindsided by a surprise announcement from Jeff.

It's not a double boot bc the number work out with the remaining eps...KT posted this this past week...I think it has something to do with composition of jury...adding one for a tie breaker has been suggested

11-16-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
Part of the Todd arguing with James this week is misdirection. In the previews it shows a beardless red buffed Todd making his statement "You've gotta watch your mouth, dude.", instead of talking to James in the upcoming episode as it is made to appear, my guess is he was talking to JR back in the early days.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Misdirection"
but it is James purported week to go and Todd has to be behind it...Amanda was worried about it last time and is overall worried with Todd's "changing" strategy...

PG v Erik I don't see it what would it help her just 1 week...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

I think all of the vidcaps up until the cave shots are OLD footage. Look at James' beard. Then the ones of Todd following the cave shots are also old.

Definately think that they will be moving camps....

11-17-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps"
This preview is really all about James and Todd. These two will be butting heads big time with this next episode. Upon review of the vidcaps, I think that they are ALL old with the exception of the cave shots and the skinned knee shots. If you look closely in the Cave, I think that Courtney and Denise are both there. I do not think Erik or PG are in there...could they be off together somewhere...a reward perhaps, or maybe they are just off comparing their injuries...

The voiceover is also all about James and Todd. James is fed up with the group as he is doing all of the work?, and Todd is going to knock YOU down. Sure sounds as if YOU is implying James.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps"
It is funny to know that Todd (all 98 lbs) of him says those things to James. I imagine that James had a pretty entertaining comment on that.

11-24-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Vidcaps"
James/Todd was misdirection. It was really all about JR and Todd and Todd came off looking stupid. Funny how CBS made no mention of Courtney blowing that challenge.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Here are some more Vidcaps from survivorfever.

11-25-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Thanks whoami for bringing these over. Clearly, we are seeing some new vidcaps. FeiLong, as in the original members, are not together anymore. Todd and Amanda (and perhaps Courtney?) are plotting the demise of powerhouse James, perhaps, and his sidekick Denise? Erik will be one to go as well as a male threat to winning challenges as well. Courtney could remain perhaps by default as no one views her as a challenge threat, and clearly she would be a good foil to bring to the final three.

11-25-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
16. "From TDT"

These are of the RC and tend to indicate that since Todd has a green headband on that it is 3 teams of 2 with 1 person not participating (either Courtney or Denise). Teams have been red vs yellow when two teams.

I say that with the lineup from IC we can surmise that James and Amanda are paired and win RC and the trip to the Temple with the kung fu. That leaves emotional Todd back at camp to get bitter and plot James demise.

11-26-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
18. "RE: From TDT"
Hey KO, thanks for bringing these over! I have a question...why do you think that Amanda is paired with James and goes on reward? Is it because they both have their bags with them at the IC....here(thanks Survivor Phoenix for the vidcap)...

Which does make sense, but in the promo we see Amanda scheming and soliciting PG. Could she be left at camp to set the wheels in motion? I think that Denise will consider blindsiding her friend James, as per the misdirection clues. Amanda is referring to blindsiding James, her alliance mate. Just not completely sold on Amanda being paired with James, but definately solid with James as RC winner.

11-26-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
20. "RE: From TDT"
why do you think that Amanda is paired with James and goes on reward?

Yes, that and Jeffs teaser about people back at camp being bitter, who better to be bitter than Todd? Amanda can come back and be filled in after the IC on the plan and then do her talk with PG then.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-25-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Here are some more Vid Caps. A lot of then are old so I tried to sort them out. I think these are new. So many look like the same picture I did not bring them all over.

Having a lot of trouble tonight with bringing them over. I guess this is all for now for me. Maybe someone else can take over.

11-26-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Thanks so much for bringing these over, whoami! I think that the middle portion with the yellow box and ropes, and the locks are part of the IC for this week perhaps? The latter pics with Eric and Amanda and then Todd, I think, as others do on the boards, that these are from the future episode where the family members come...., making Todd, Erik, and Amanda safe in this next ep!

11-28-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Thanks to SurvivorPhoenix...
The IC:

Here are pics of the IC. We see the Daws arriving altogether, James and Amanda in definite line, they are not joining them once the others are already standing there. Then we see them probably while they are being instructed on the challenge, as we see the Daws in line with all of their gear, James in hat. Then the second to the last pic shows them with their own colored sashes, some worn around the hips, head, or even tucked in James' seat. They all have their own color. We clearly see that James and Courtney look PISSED! Then the last vidcap shows a figure with a 5 and 3 on it. I am thinking that these figures could possibly corresponding to the actual survivors left...in other words this could be like a coconut chop challenge of sorts. Aim for the daw that you don't want to win...could be the reason that James, the one who has both idols already, and the unpopular Courtney are so distressed? Hit the 5 get 5 points, hit the 3 get 3 points perhaps....food for thought.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep. 10 Vidcaps"
Flowerpower,

I've never thrown a 'star', but I would think that getting one to 'stick' would be fairly difficult. In other words, the mechanics would be much more like throwing an axe or knive than pitching a baseball or passing a football. So, I also think that Denise may have an advantage over Eric in the Challenge.

Too, I think that these targets will be moving. So, inaccuracy could result in hitting an unintended one. Which should make the viewing, if not the doing, fun.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •