The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Thanks so much to Survivor Phoenix!

And a special frame from Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps whoami 11-09-07 1
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps CTgirl 11-10-07 4
 RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 11-10-07 2
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-10-07 3
       RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps CTgirl 11-10-07 5
           RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps dabo 11-10-07 6
               RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-10-07 7
                   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps dabo 11-11-07 8
                       RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps byoffer 11-12-07 13
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps whoami 11-11-07 11
 Question mimo 11-11-07 9
   RE: Question KObrien_fan 11-11-07 10
 PIP promo Flowerpower 11-11-07 12
 Reward Challenge KObrien_fan 11-12-07 14
   RE: Reward Challenge emydi 11-12-07 15
   RE: Reward Challenge CattyChat 11-12-07 17
       RE: Reward Challenge KObrien_fan 11-12-07 18
 RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps CattyChat 11-12-07 16
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps KObrien_fan 11-12-07 19
   Promo Vidcaps: Challenges Flowerpower 11-12-07 20
       RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges KObrien_fan 11-12-07 21
           RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges Flowerpower 11-12-07 22
               RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges KObrien_fan 11-12-07 23
       RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges CattyChat 11-12-07 24
           RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges Outfrontgirl 11-12-07 25
 NEW VIDCAPS!! CattyChat 11-15-07 26
   RE: NEW VIDCAPS!! emydi 11-15-07 27
   RE: NEW VIDCAPS!! byoffer 11-15-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
So far there are no vidcaps of a challange.

At least we know who wins immunity.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Peih Gee probably wins a puzzle challenge (maybe it's a Sudoku challenge! )

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-07 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

The first thing I notice in these vidcaps is this:

Peih Gee is shown at Tribal Council sitting next to James. Note, she is wearing the Immunity Necklace

Amanda is sitting at Tribal Council next to James.

How can this be? Two women at one tribal council sitting next to the same person? It can not be. Must be TWO DIFFERENT TRIBAL COUNCILS.

eta: Here's a look at Eric's jacket and Frosti's T-shirt:

Maybe it is Eric's jacket, after all.

11-10-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-07 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

I don't know, Scarlett. Clearly Amanda is sitting next to James....but, I don't know how you can say that PG is? It looks like a different shirt to me, and you can't see any part of his shoulder, as you can in Amanda's shot...I think that it is 2 different guys.

Actually, I think that it could only be Frosti, that PG is sitting next to as Todd is wearing the vest, and Erik is wearing his coat, buff around his neck, as they approach the TC...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
I think it's Erik in his green shirt - look at what he's wearing when he walks in.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Looks like Eric's shirt to me as well. But the clip may be prevote, shown out or order.

11-10-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Erik looks like he's wearing a coat to me...could definately be him...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
From the ep 7 vidcaps

Frosti wears a light-colored Tshirt and dark vest. The only other person unaccounted for is Denise in her dark Vneck Tshirt.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
It is definitely Erik. If you look at the hug picture above, you can see that his green shirt has epaullettes on the shoulders. The picture with PG wearing the II also shows the epaullette behind her.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-11-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"

If you look at the shoulder of the person next to PG, you will see something on his shoulder. It is that button thing on Erik's jacket. So this is Erik.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Question"
Is the towel around Todd's neck new? I don't remember seeing it before, but maybe I haven't been playing close enough attention.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Question"
It is not new, they had them last episode. I believe that they got them at the swampy IC.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

11-11-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
12. "PIP promo"
Thanks Survivor Fever:

...and another promo: Thanks again to Survivor Fever:

11-12-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Reward Challenge"
Here is what I see:

1. Two teams red (James, PG, Todd and lets say Denise) vs yellow (Erik, Amanda, Frosti, and Courtney)

2. Clearly RC, winners get the boat trip.

3. We can see Jeff P's arm and side on the right here:

4. Players have to bounce a ball one at a time on a drum with the goal to bounce it into the headless warrior's body to score a point. We can see the clay warrior's in this pic on the right:

5. Courtney and Denise probably have to get the balls started by bouncing at an angle off the tall drum on the floor to one of the teammates drums, tall drum on floor behind Frosti here:

6. First team to X points wins reward. Frosti's team wins and he does a flip for joy.

Frosti and Courtney are all over each other, Amanda watches them closely and will report back to Todd that Courtney is under the "influence". Todd back at camp with PG, James, and Denise might get a little info/plotting done as well. He might even be the one to utter the title line, "It's one thing to be out here tempted by the women, just don't eat the apple"

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Ok so this is the rc and no coconut chop...Catty's pic in SOTS is from the sword challenge where Courtney couldn't cut the rope (aaron is behind her) and the alliance boat building is just that--a new 4 person alliance formed on the trip not telling who is in alliance and who is not.

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Reward Challenge"
KO, your scenario certainly makes a lot of sense. I am just stuck on the whole "someone wins the semiannual, alliance-testing boat trip." If it is a team reward challenge, how does that boil down to "someone wins" and how is a team win really "alliance-testing"?

This is where I am driving myself crazy trying to wrap my brain around the potential sequence of events. Plus this is about time to do a pecking order challenge.

Darn those promo editors! Here I thought my SOTS would be so easy and then they dump all this stuff out there to mix everything up. At least I know I have to have one thing right -- Peih-Gee winning immunity. Everything else, who knows?

But the freedom that they fought for & the country grand they wrought for,
is their monument to-day, and for aye. ~~~ Thomas Dunn English

11-12-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Reward Challenge"
"someone wins the semiannual, alliance-testing boat trip."

It doesn't say alliance testing challenge, it is referring simply to the reward. What makes it alliance testing, IMO is that you have people from different alliances on the same team that go on the reward AND you have people from different alliances back at camp. Paranoia is a big thing and it will be a test when Todd and Amanda are separated, as is Courtney and she will be worked on by Frosti, and Erik. At camp, PG will be trying to work her magic.

11-12-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
Ugh, I have been studying these pictures over at "SurvivorFever.net" -- great site for captures, btw, and I wish I would have seen this site earlier -- and I am even more confused than before.

Assuming the drum & ball is part of a team reward challenge, which makes sense, and assuming that Todd/PG/James are the losers, I only wonder why Todd looks "freshly showered" here --

Unless this "confessional shot" is taken totally out of sequence (which is highly likely).

Also, what is Todd sitting in front of in these shots?

Could he be on a boat?

Now, we also have a possible "celebrating" Frosti here --

But what looks like a very sad Frosti here --

In comparing the pic of "celebrating" Frosti, I note the rope in the background, that looks very similar to the rope in the ball & drum challenge shots --

I also noted the grasses are similar in the ball & drum shots as with the shots of Frosti with a knife and what appears puzzle pieces or placards of some kind --

Are these part of the same challenge where it starts out as a team effort and then works its way down to where the winning team is then competing against each other for individual immunity? Or are both challenges just of a similar land-based variety, rather than mixing it up one wet challenge & one dry challenge?

What if the sequence is the drum & ball --

In which Frosti's team finishes that portion first and Frosti is excitedly flipping himself over some barrier to get to the knife & placard portion --

And then Frosti is stuck on the "puzzle" portion, taking so much time, that Peih-Gee, who was on the slower "red" team is able to get to the puzzle and pull off a victory for individual immunity.

There are just so many shots of Frosti at that knife & placard station, which makes me wonder.

So, Peih-Gee wins immunity and Frosti needs to be consoled by Courtney, because Courtney already told Frosti that Todd was planning on voting out Frosti if Frosti didn't win immunity.

So, in this scenario, all these shots are actually from the Immunity Challenge and not reward challenge and there is still a "coconut chop" like pecking order challenge that tests alliances by revealing where each person stands.

And the super blurry shots of James in the PIP screen shots are of him before and after he chopped through something --

And this shot of Erik's head and something suspended by a rope is part of that challenge that is being dropped down and smashed?

See, this is one of my problems, that I will continue to over-analyze everything and get myself totally confused and way off base.

11-12-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps"
1. That towel around Todds neck was clearly at camp prior to this week. It was shown in footage after they got back from the dragon IC. Todd could look like that because he was just swimming in the lake and toweled his hair up like that.

2. Sad Frosti is most likely at camp after IC and with the realization that his number is up.

3. If the stabbing card Frosti is still part of the RC, then why is his station color blue? It is because that is a picture of him in the IC, it is a different challenge.

4. Footage of James is old.

5. Footage of Erik is him drinking from a water canteen.

11-12-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
20. "Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-07 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

Catty: I agree with KO in that the stabbing challenge is different, Frosti has a buff on his head, and in the drum challenge with teammates, he is wearing his hat. Clearly the team challenge must be the Reward Challenge. I also agree that the pic with those poles in the background of Todd with the towel around his neck is indeed at camp. Those round things are their bed of bamboo hollowed logs that they sleep in...

Also, It appears that Todd who is in the red shirt and buff on his head is approaching the horizontal pole quickly and looks like he will be scaling it somehow, similar to the one that Frosti is flipping over, perhaps this is part of the challenge, I think that it is....not convinced that it is celebratory(his flip). Anyone have a link to the video? Let me know!

Also the shots of Amanda are from an OLD Challenge as you can see Aaron there.

But, please folks remember to post all of the vidcaps so others can chime in with their assessments as well! Thanks so much...

Thanks to Survivor Fever, here are all of the new vidcaps from the promo:

11-12-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
Also, It appears that Todd who is in the red shirt and buff on his head is approaching the horizontal pole quickly, similar to the one that Frosti is flipping over, perhaps this is part of the challenge....not convinced that it is celebratory(his flip).

Do you mean this pic?:

That is Todd in first few days getting trees to build shelter, look ma, no beard.

Anyone have a link to the video? Let me know!

It was on TAR last night, not sure if it is on the web and where, sorry.

I didn't have time to post all of the vidcaps earlier, sorry.

11-12-07, 05:48 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
Good eye there, KO! You are right, no beard! Regarding the RC, my spec is that any team with Courtney on it will lose....so the key is to figure that out!

11-12-07, 05:59 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
my spec is that any team with Courtney on it will lose....so the key is to figure that out!

That really depends on what the task is for the remaining player. If it is bouncing the ball off the first drum, or catching the ball and putting it in the clay warrior, she might not mess that up. You would think that she is faster than Denise.

11-12-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
The old vidcaps mixed with new definitely makes things more difficult. Some were easy to remember to be old and others, not so much, especially the blurry PIP ones. I had no idea the ones with James were old and that Erik was drinking from a canteen (thanks KO).

I'm just going blame the whole "someone wins" as a typo by TV Guide and go back and scrap the whole possibility of a pecking order/chop reward challenge.

I really can't argue with KO's logic (as she has been right on so many other things in the past) and I might as well go with the majority of the other boards that I have been exploring.

With the whole "oh, blame" argument between PG & James, that really seems to point to an argument following a loss of some kind. So, if PG wins immunity, she must have lost the reward and it's obvious that she is working with Todd & James.

I wonder which teams Courtney & Denise are on? I think KO has a good scenario with the "Amanda the spy" on the reward reporting back to Todd how lovey-dovey Courtney & Frosti were on the boat.

I'll have to make some quick amendments to my SOTS with this new info. Thanks FloPo for posting all these screencaps and thanks KO for putting all your thoughts out there and directing me to Survivor Fever. I need to broaden my "spoiler" data gathering when doing these SOTS.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Promo Vidcaps: Challenges"
Catty, if you recall (or look up) last week's teaser, it said that one Survivor would get an invite to the party of the year. But then it was a team RC. Sounds like the same gufu this week.

Hoping that knowing it happened last week will help you relax about the teaser wording this week.

11-15-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
26. "NEW VIDCAPS!!"
Survivor Fever has posted vidcaps from the "Jeff Probst Preview" which gives us a tad bit more info . . . namely about the Immunity Change . . . read below

So, I wonder how many Fei Longs sit out of the immunity challenge? I'm guessing hungry dual-idol-holding James is one who chooses to eat rather than compete.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: NEW VIDCAPS!!"
I think all of FL will eat. Who competed when they did this before, in Exile, I believe? Didn't everyone that had to compete and then one or two others from majority alliance.

Erik and PG will compete, it's Frosti who gets bit in the butt...wonder what the actual challenge is and if they know what it is before they choose. If it's more physical then Frosti would be dumb not to compete. But with PG winning...it's likely more brain bc Erik would aslo be competing.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: NEW VIDCAPS!!"
Two eating challenges in one episode? The picture looks like cheeseburgers. Must be the reward. In the last two pictures PG looks like she is choking something down.

In this picture you can see a bunch of different covered plates. Is if time for the annual auction? That usually reveals some alliances, as people pool money. Also, if they are well fed one day, will that make a gross-food IC tougher?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •