The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not enough Models, Big Breasts, Actors, or Obnoxious Characters in Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not enough Models, Big Breasts, Actors, or Obnoxious Characters in Cast"
I think CBS really blew it with the current cast in AR. They have gone away from their long standing policy of having lots of models, actors, big breasted women, and obnoxious characters by having an entire cast of regular people. These regular people seem to be really into having a race around the world just for the excitement and adventure. How could CBS blow it so badly? Where are all the models and big breasted women in the cast? Has Fear Factor signed them all for their special edition shows? Has the Real World locked up the obnoxious pricks who might otherwise be available? I guess I will just have to suffer through this season and hope that CBS can do a better job of casting next time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts,... arturbars 11-17-04 1
   RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts,... PepeLePew13 11-17-04 2
 Yeah realitybites 11-17-04 3
 More Yeah trigirl 11-17-04 4
   RE: Even More Yeah Lyli 11-22-04 5
 RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts,... PagongRatEater 11-22-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts, Actors, or Obnoxious Characters in Cast"
What are you talking about - I saw plenty of models/actors, big-breasted women, and very obnoxious / weird participants last nigth. Just one pair of Lori and Bolo (aka Bozo and Bobo) - includes all three of those definitions that you are looking for...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts, Actors, or Obnoxious Characters in Cast"
Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>
synonym see WIT

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yeah"

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More Yeah"
What we really need is a model\wrestler to thank the Good Lord, Jesus.

Go ahead, tell me how evil I am.

Lyli 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lyli Click to send private message to Lyli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Even More Yeah"
...or a gay/Jewish couple dating long distance with bad knees.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not enough Models, Big Breasts, Actors, or Obnoxious Characters in Cast"
I wonder if this is the result of the on-again/off-again nature of this season. Cause it seems that like 80% of the cast is from NY or LA and dating models/actors. The DW theory is that they had to cast this one in a hurry or re-cast it after they thought the show got cancelled.

Cause seriously, if we lose the wrestlers and the meglomaniac, this is going to be ONE.BORING.SEASON.

And this show SOOO deserves better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •