The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Sorry folks, I was awol out of town for the weekend. Here are the vidcaps to date, thanks to Survivor Fever:

And then the promo:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps byoffer 11-05-07 1
   RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps flystorms 11-05-07 2
       RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps KObrien_fan 11-05-07 4
 RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps michel 11-05-07 3
 RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-05-07 5
   RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps KObrien_fan 11-06-07 6
       RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-06-07 7
 RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps michel 11-06-07 8
 Sports PIP Promo Flowerpower 11-06-07 9
   RE: Sports PIP Promo kingfish 11-06-07 10
       RE: Sports PIP Promo xwraith27 11-06-07 12
       RE: Sports PIP Promo whoami 11-06-07 13
 RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps Bebo 11-06-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Thanks Flo.

Hmmm. No challenge footing at all (the stuff shown is from much earlier in the season).

Lots of talk about double crossing James to get the 2 HIIs out. I think he will win the IC, and make it impossible to get him out this week.

Not one picture of JR up there. More hmmmm.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
With Frosti saying that the plan is to blindside James at TC TONIGHT, wouldn't you assume that this quote came after the IC? If so, then James doesn't win immunity, right? Hmmm....

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
With Frosti saying that the plan is to blindside James at TC TONIGHT, wouldn't you assume that this quote came after the IC?

Not necessarily. CBS uses confessionals out of sequence for misdirection quite frequently.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Thanks for these FP.
I was almost ready to file a "missing person's" report

I wonder who are PG's 5 besides Denise. Her target must be JR so, I'd say Erik, Frosti and Courtney.

11-05-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
These pics look like Frosti and Todd walking off somewhere, but what is on their right? Could they be going off to a reward? I just don't recall a background like this, so I am thinking that these are this weeks promo clips...

Clearly, this is not at camp???, so...where is it? Could Frosti/Todd win reward? Could Frosti possibly win reward and take Todd?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Um, FP, that is at the Fei Long camp. It is a little blurry, but that is the tree mail statue and chest they are walking by. So Todd and Frosti are off having a private conversation.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

11-06-07, 06:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
Wow, how unobservant am I this week, ha! Thanks. Did not recognize the tree mail statue, thanks for setting me straight!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
I don't know if this week's boot has been spoiled but it could be telling that, of all the previous challenges, they chose this picture:

With Erik as a likely next pagonging victim and James as Todd's target, do we have James putting Erik definitely out of the game or does Erik get his vengeance?

11-06-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
9. "Sports PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

Finally, JR is appearing in the vidcaps....seems like the promo is asking will JR or James be the boot...that is the question. Interesting shot of Frosti and Erik in there as well....Still absolutely NO footage at all of any of the challenges. The shots of Frosti are also from the previous challenge where James was the last man standing on his peer...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sports PIP Promo"
(Thanks for the PIP Promo shots, FP)

A couple of those shots seem to be of JR talking on a cell phone. Which would make absolutely no sense, even granting that he would have to win RC to get that privilege. But no build up, and it's not visitor time yet, it's just not Survivorish, so it's just him scratching his vermin covered face.

Or connected to Shane's communication system.

And isn't it about time for the Grave mistake to explain itself?

Crabman

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sports PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

It might not be a cell phone. I don't think JR has the "thing" on his ear. Could be a piece of stone he uses to smooth out stubble or something.

What I'm wondering about is his "bluff of a lifetime", something that in Survivor could really blow up in his face.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sports PIP Promo"
I thought it was a cell phone also, but if you look at both pic's you will see that JR is just scratching his face.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 8, Vidcaps"
The plan is to blindside him at Tribal Council tonight.

Him does not necessarily mean James. Sure, the preview makes it look that way, by showing us the confessional right after the blurb about James, but that doesn't mean it's about James. Could just as easily be about Jean-Robert.

Let's hear it for misdirection. Yes, there is a plot to blindside James...but it's not going to be put in play while the not-as-trustworthy Jean-Robert is still in the game. Or the plan is to make James think he's the target and have him waste the Idols so that he can't protect himself when he really needs them. This would be a "grave" mistake.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •