The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
From TV Guide.

Survivor China Episode #9 Title:

"Just don't eat the Apple."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... flystorms 11-05-07 1
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... Estee 11-06-07 2
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... Flowerpower 11-09-07 3
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... Former CBSer 11-12-07 4
       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... KObrien_fan 11-12-07 5
           RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... emydi 11-12-07 6
               RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... KObrien_fan 11-12-07 7
                   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... emydi 11-12-07 8
                   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... tribephyl 11-12-07 9
                       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... KObrien_fan 11-12-07 10
                       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... emydi 11-13-07 11
                           RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... tribephyl 11-13-07 12
                               RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... KObrien_fan 11-13-07 13
                                   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 T... emydi 11-14-07 14
                       An idea on the "extra business" aft... Chez 11-14-07 15
                           RE: An idea on the "extra business"... KObrien_fan 11-14-07 16
                               RE: An idea on the "extra business"... Chez 11-14-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Hmmm...is one of the men being tempted by one of the women's charms or ideas? Could this be one of the guys telling Frosti to stay out of Courtney's trying to sway him somehow? They've become close friends if you watched them petting each other the last ep.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Someone's worried Courtney will double her weight in one snack?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-07 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

CBS Misdirection Clues:

1. A new force to be reckoned with takes on the power players.

2. When one girl starts kissing and caressing someone outside her alliance, her allies are not happy.

3. One vulnerable castaway may change his fate by…acting like a sheep?

While I'm not to historically good at these, I'll give them a whirl...

1. The new force to be reckoned with I think will indeed be PG...

2. Clearly as the vidcaps indicate, this is Courtney snuggling and apparently smooching up to Frosti, Todd and Amanda can not figure this wild card out, and Todd notes that he's stuck in the jungle with people that he hates!.

3. BAAAAAAA.....ERIK......BAAAAAAA!

ETA: Posted by ddugo at Survivor Skills from TVGuide:

...someone wins the semi-annual, alliance testing Boat Trip. I love to see them get mad, and some of this group has alot of anger!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
I note the unfinished business at Tribal Council. Any chance this may be a double elimination week where two are going home. ie Frosti and James?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Nov 15 Episode 9 8 players left
Nov 22 Episode 10 RECAP
Nov 29 Episode 11 7 players are left
Dec 6 Episode 12 6 players are left
Dec 13 Episode 13 5 players left
Dec 16th FINALE 4 players left

We know they definately start the finale with 4 people from the whiteboard spoilers earlier this season when Jeff Probst toured basecamp. So no, the unfinished business will not be a double boot.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
could it have something to do with HIs like put them all out on the table or something? Is James grave mistake something other than just not playing it at F7? Could he still after JR's boot still not bring them or at least still not play one at F7?

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-12-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
This weeks boot is Frosti (since PG wins IC and Erik is useless), this signals James that the pagonging is still on and he has faith in his alliance and that the JR boot was a straying from the boot order that was justified. James grave mistake is that he trusts Todd and the alliance and believes that PG or Erik is the next to go, whether he brings his idols to TC or not, he won't play them because he is so sure that it is PG/Erik getting the boot. Toast and a grave mistake indeed.

I really don't think the extra business has anything to do with the hii's, they wouldn't make James reveal them.

Earlier this season on the video of basecamp, the challenge board had some strange things on it, cards that said "talk to jury", "extra vote" etc, my spec is that maybe one of these will come into play.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

11-12-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
I didn't think so, but James deserves to go then...you always try to get as far as you can...after F9 boot, I'd play them, he deserves to lose

I saw that in the challenge board pics...is it too early to talk to jury of 3 if Frosti is just put on it?

Extra vote...what could it be for? Do they know if it's F3? They would have seen both shows from last year...could it be decision for F2 or F3 and if F2 bring back Sherea as 9th juror?

I have no idea what an extra vote would be if it's not a double boot..

Handcrafted by RollDdice

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Earlier this season on the video of basecamp, the challenge board had some strange things on it, cards that said "talk to jury", "extra vote" etc, my spec is that maybe one of these will come into play.

Me too...
They have "ghost vote" and "extra vote" listed above the jury vote. (and what's the one below that? the one the guy is pointing to? ...something vote?

I definitely think we'll see some sort of reveal regarding the finale votes.

11-12-07, 06:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Thanks Tribe, those are the cards I was referring to.

11-13-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
it says ENEMY VOTE

and the last one is "talking to the jury"

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Okay. Extra Vote, Ghost Vote and Enemy Vote? Any ideas on what those might entail?
Or are we all just waiting to see how it unfolds on the show?

11-13-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
Because those are off to the side, those exact ones may not be in play. I would think the card used would be below the episode it falls under, unfortunately that episode is hard to read.

11-14-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #9 Title: "Just don't Eat the Apple""
right, that's what I thought too, these seem to be things they they have done or may do again...Extra vote (in Exile with Rebecca and gun girl both leaving) Enemy Vote (when Ibe got immunity in Palau) and ghost vote (when the ghosts voted to put Lil and Burton back in game in S7)

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "An idea on the "extra business" after the Tribal Council"
Here is my idea on what might happen. Every since the Final 3 scenario came up a few seasons ago, there has been concern about a tie vote. So far it has not happened. But the producers no doubt have a plan in place. Maybe they have already set the plan in place in prior seasons but we did not see itm after the editing, as there was no need.

My idea is that after this week's tribal council, we see an additional vote, where the remaining castaways will vote for one of the "Ghosts" (i.e., one of the survivors voted off before the jury). The person who receives the highest # of votes (among Aaron, Sherea, Chicken, Ashley, Dave and Leslie) will have the task of casting the tie-breaking vote at the final Tribal Council, if and only if there is a tie.

The producers would have to set up this vote at the final TC in such a way as not to reveal to the Survivors that there was in fact a tie, or which two players were involved in the tie. But this seems a relatively straightforward matter to arrange.

What does anyone think? I have not seen this idea anywhere, but it seems to make sense.

If this happens who would be the likely winner of this Ghost vote? I would guess Aaron has the best shot at it. Then would he sit in or look in on the remaining Tribal Councils?

11-14-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: An idea on the "extra business" after the Tribal Council"
I like the idea, my only question would be, if they were indeed going to implement this, why would they introduce it now after 2 jurors have been seated, why not do so at the first juror takes a seat so that they don't miss anything?

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: An idea on the "extra business" after the Tribal Council"
Good question.

A couple of possibilities--

They wanted to allow a little bit of separation in time after the person was voted out so that voting would be less emotional

They timed it to coincide with the recrap episode to maintain interest level over the two-week period, and will leave us hanging with "To be continued" (as suggested above) after the Tribal Council.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •