The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"

State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7

Happy Halloween, everybody! And be sure to have a safe Halloween. Does this SOTS have anything to do with Halloween? No. My brain is too fried to be creative like that right now, so I’ll just start with reminding you of the Community Guidelines.

So looking back, Sherea got voted off in the last episode and James gained possession of one of the hidden immunity idols. If you want to catch up more, I suggest reading the Official Summary and the East Coast Update.

Now on to this week, episode 7’s title is “I'm not as Dumb as I Look.” This quote belongs to Jamie, as shown in one of the previews for this show. We know that friendships and alliances will be questioned this week (as with every other episode of Survivor). This week will also have the merge with black buffs (oooooh, ahhhhh). In the Vidcaps for this episode, it looks like James and/or Erik finds the other Hidden Immunity Idol (HII), but it also looks like it could be a fake HII. There are going to be some cool contortionists in this episode, probably as a celebration of the merge and part of the immunity challenge. With the episode title, and the speculation that the circus show will have memory questions, Jamie will likely be the winner of the first immunity challenge.

Now looking more to the future, episode 8’s title is “High School Friend Contest.” It seems to be a bit early for the loved ones challenge, so it is probably referring to the way the alliances are getting cliquey and high schoolish. As well, because November sweeps are coming, TV Guide has a timeline of what to expect for the month of November for reward challenge prizes.

Looking further into the future, the question of if James indeed finds the other HII is being asked. The answer is probably, because, he will probably not use his HII, and make a “grave” mistake of being blindsided and voted off later in the season.

Also, always an interesting read with good insights is the “The Players, The Game, The Editing” thread. Because “The Art of War” was given to the tribes, it is being used in the analysis of this season.

With that, there isn’t much else to say, other than go and vote for who you think is going this week. Who will it be? Probably Jean-Robert because he isn’t exactly popular, but it is hard to say. The previews have focused on the merge and James and HII.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... KObrien_fan 10-31-07 1
   RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... jackandjill 10-31-07 2
   RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... Tenorsaxy 10-31-07 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... Flowerpower 11-01-07 4
   RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... Scarlett O Hara 11-01-07 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... kingfish 11-01-07 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling – Season ... mommy0f4 11-01-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-07, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Sorry Strid, this doesn't really recap much, it barely scratches the surface.

For those that could use a little more information:

Episode 7 "I'm not as dumb as I look"

Fei Long holds the numerical advantage going into the merge this week 6/4, if you count Frosti as loyal to the NuFei Long then it is really 7/3, if you think that JR is in win Fei Long, which remains to be seen.

Lots of focus on Hidden Idols this week, will James take two? The answer is a resounding YES. He gets back to NuZhan Hu and goes right for the HII. Seeing the blank place where the old idol was, Jaime and Erik get suspicious and pull the other plaque down. Erik thinks that maybe 3 idols are in play, but we can see that his plaque doesn't have enough bat detail in the corners, and in a confessional Erik says "I don't know, it looks idolish" which means that his does NOT have the writing on the back that says "Congratulations you found the hidden immunity idol moron"

The real idol:

Erik's idol:

On second thought how about this:

Reward Challenge Merge

The tribes go to what they believe is going to be a reward challenge, but instead are met with new buffs (black) and a new tribe name Mound of Dung Hae Da Fung which according to Xwraith literally translates to "Ocean Big Wind".

But before they can make their flag the contestants are transported to an island for a feast with all sorts of delicacies and Cobra wine and some entertainment. Yes, cobra wine has cobra snakes marinating in the alcohol, yum! They don't realize they need to be paying close attention to the details though, and that later they will be quizzed on this stuff.

Immunity Challenge

"Retention to Detail" means just that. The survivors are quizzed on the details of the food and entertainment that they witnessed at the feast. SurvivorSkills and TDT concur that Frosti will remember the most.

The Boot

Dani at Skills has had JR as the merge boot for quite some time, but she has been wrong once this season and I think she is wrong this time too. The tour of the base camp earlier this season gave us the white board spoiler:

Why is Jaime not on this list of the final 10? Perhaps because she gets booted this episode, so they rubbed off her name- no need to transport her anywhere anymore. Before the season when this board surfaced it didn't make sense that Jaime would be the merge boot, but lately it makes perfect sense. She helped throw a challenge and was edited in a poor light over it, vs PG who seems to have skated in her culpability. Todd and Amanda will seek revenge for the Aaron boot, payback is a bizzle.

Jaime is part of a love connection with Erik, Todd has already mentioned that he wants to seperate them.

Todd and Amanda stayed strong and got the numbers advantage last episode, it makes absolutely no sense to boot JR this week with James having two HII's and the potential to flip to the remaining ZH, why risk it? They realize that they need one more ZH boot before taking out the trash that is JR, Courtney will have to wait and bear it.

We know from previews that the title line is uttered by Jaime, and while it hasn't always indicated the bootee, it sometimes has. In this case I think it does.

Erik has been shown to have no balls and is not a threat, PG and her Sudoku powers has not appeared to be a threat, therefore our lil miss southern belle Jaime is the only old Zhan Hu that makes sense to get rid of. There will be lots of hype for a JR boot, and many valid reasons, but not yet, that will happen next week.

By the way, now that the merge has happened, no more kidnappings, no more hidden idol clues, once used (or what a grave mistake it would be to possess two idols and not play one when you need to) they will not be re-hidden.

Recap

Merge
IC: Frosti
Boot: Jaime

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Now that's some spoiling!

Well done.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Why do you think Frosti will win the IC? Perhaps this is mentioned in another thread that I haven't seen.

My next song is for Agman.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Thanks, Strid. Thanks so much again for switching with me, I really appreciate it! This was a tough week, as KO speculated about Jaime wins the IC early in the week, therefore shedding the light on JR as the boot....but seems that the spoilers all came together in the end as DaniBlue at SurvivorSkills is also on board with Jaime, not JR.

Clearly the white board spells it out.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-07 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

... BUT, as kobrien_fan said in her post ... DaniBleu has been WRONG before. I'm not so ready to be a lemming, so I'll just think it will be either JR or Jaime, although KT makes a very strong case for the latter!

Thank you strid333 for taking this SOTS on at the last moment and also thank you KObrien_Fan for your excellent spoilers as well! Great job. Sending all good wishes your way, Sugar!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Thanks Strid, and KO. Great reasoning.

And the rest of the speculating/spoiling folks.

mommy0f4 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy0f4 Click to send private message to mommy0f4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling – Season 15 Episode 7"
Thanks Strid333. I think you did a great job and all the links you posted supply the in depth coverage that you didn't spell out again. I think sometimes the SOTS get too long and cumbersome to read. When the links are there, it is easy to click on the ones we haven't read yet, and can skip over the ones we've already seen. So don't feel bad. Sounds like you stepped up at the last minute and I think you covered your bases.

And thanks KO. I agree with the information in your comments and find it valuable and appreciate you adding it. I don't think you needed to scold Strid though. One of the links takes you to the information that you reiterated. It is nice to have it all in one place, so again thanks for adding it.

Thanks to all you posters for all you do. I know it's hard and you do a lot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •