The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Woo-Hoo! According to the promos and everything, it's merge week! Or is it? Prolly. Speculations on how kidnaps will be worked post-merge entirely welcome on this thread. Let's vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., Erik.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, we used to do that you know. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote. It's okay to use official nicknames like "Frosti" natch.

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, who gets kidnapped by Jiffy for a date, who finds Hidden Immunity Idols, those should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: PingPong."

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want as well, we actually are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's an order!

And the DAWs are:

"Chicken" Steve ZH
Ashley ZH
Leslie FL
Dave ZH
Aaron FL/NZH
Sherea ZH/NFL

New Fei Long (Flying Dragons) Tribe (Red)
Amanda
Courtney
Denise
"Frosti" Michael (former ZH)
Jean-Robert
Todd

New Zhan Hu (Fighting Tigers) Tribe (Yellow)
Erik
Jaime
James (former FL)
Peih-Gee

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jaime KObrien_fan 10-30-07 1
 Jean-Robert byoffer 10-30-07 2
   Change to Jaime byoffer 11-01-07 14
 JAIME CattyChat 10-30-07 3
 JR vince3 10-30-07 4
 Jean-Robert strid333 10-31-07 5
 Jaime Max Headroom 10-31-07 6
 Jaime Flowerpower 10-31-07 7
 JR whoami 10-31-07 8
 Jaime redbeard103152 10-31-07 9
 Jean-Robert BaquaR13 11-01-07 10
 Jaime dabo 11-01-07 11
 HEY JAIME... Round Robin 11-01-07 12
 Jaime. MDSkinner 11-01-07 13
 Jaime kingfish 11-01-07 15
 Jaime Loree 11-01-07 16
 Jean-Robert Scarlett O Hara 11-01-07 17
   RE: Jamie Former CBSer 11-01-07 18
 Jean-Robert kircon 11-01-07 19
 Jean-Robert. Estee 11-01-07 20
 JR - no aces in the hole DieNarrin 11-01-07 21
 JR Starsend42 11-01-07 22
 Jamie mommy0f4 11-01-07 23
 Jaime mattben 11-01-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jaime"
1. Her name was erased on the white board at production camp yet she is in the final 10.

2. She was instrumental in helping throw the challenge that ousted Aaron, retribution is a bizzle as Todd and Amanda lash out.

3. Her "love" affair with Erik needs to be halved, Erik is not a threat as he can't think for himself let alone for two.

4. The episode title "I'm not as dumb as I look" is uttered by her. Sometimes the episode title screams of the boot, in this case I think it does.

5. Dani was off before, she could be again.

6. With Frosti speculated to win the immunity challenge, there is no reason to boot a Fei Long before a Zhan Hu.

Alternate: JR - Courtney may win out, Todd may placate her and try to prove his friendship for her with this ouster instead.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jean-Robert"
KO makes some good arguments. I am going to say that Todd & Amanda agree to boot JR to placate Courtney.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Change to Jaime"
I've been struggling with this all week. All the logic both ways aside, the whiteboard clue from Jeff's video has changed my mind.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JAIME"
KO is one smart cookie -- good find on the white board. I found it and I think it's there in black & white.

While I cannot stand JR, Jaime really is the "smarter" boot & Todd is playing a "smart" game. Knock the ole Zhan Hu down one more number and take the balls out of relationship between Erik & Jaime.

Erik started the game pretty hot, until he went all whipped for Jaime. Pathetic.

And about Courtney, once a b-word, always a b-word. She'll never be happy, so leave JR be to irritate her another 3 days

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "JR"

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jean-Robert"
But it's still hard to say.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jaime"
This is a classic case of a post-merge pagonging boot. Jaime is in the minority alliance, and she gets the first post-merge boot after James tells his alliance mates about her challenge-throwing gloat at a previous TC.

JR will go next week, after Fei Long has ensured they have a large enough majority to dump a disliked member of their alliance.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jaime"
Well, Jaime has been speculated upon in a very large way this week. At first there was talk that she was winning the IC...which was plausible to me, with the quote from the Voiceover: Miss one moment and you could miss the clues. Definately a memory challenge of some sort. Then with Jaime with the title quote: "I'm not as dumb as I look", I was thinking that it could be plausible for her to win the IC....NOT! We all know how EPMB loves his dumb blonde jokes, I mean loves his irony. So, I do think that if Frosti wins the IC, as is speculated, than Jaime will be the boot.....Courtney will just have to whine for one more week.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "JR"
KO makes a good point but...JR

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jaime"
The fake hidden immunity idol will not save her. Throwing an imunity challenge almost always comes back to bite you on the butt.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jean-Robert"
-----

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jaime"
Tough week, conflicting spoilers. The Erik-Jaime romance spoilers suggests they should spend a lot of time together, as in both be on the jury. The challenge board says otherwise, and Jaime was supposed to have been James target last week. Meanwhile, strategically this is the best time for Todd to get Frosti out of the picture if he can, and Courtney will certainly continue campaigning to oust Jean-Robert whom they no longer need post-merge as they have the numerical advantage without him.

Tough call, but I'm going to have to go with the challenge board.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "HEY JAIME..."
...it's time for you to go!

If the old FL's think logically and James has adequately clued them in on the challenge throw, they'll have her and Peih-Gee marked as schemers and will oust them. But don't put too much weight on that white board, as CBS has deliberately allowed info to get out in the past that is partially or wholly bull$hit in order to bamboozle the spoiler community. This could be such an instance here.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jaime."
KO makes too good of an argument to think otherwise.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jaime"
Would be the smart move, the Jaime-Eric duo have to be broken up.

And Pagonging is just so easy to do.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jaime"
It seems to be a toss up this week between Jaime and JR. I personally would rather see Jaime booted.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jean-Robert"
Going against the grain this week. Dani has been wrong before, and I'm not a lemming!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jamie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-07 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

This is a real toss up this week. Not even Sucks has gone out on a limb yet.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jean-Robert"
I hope he goes, because I have been planning the summary with JR as the boot.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jean-Robert."
If James has both HIIs, then there's no need to fear a bounce cutting into the majority numbers -- and they can afford to dump one of their own at need. Or in this case, desire.

DieNarrin 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DieNarrin Click to send private message to DieNarrin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "JR - no aces in the hole"
I think it is time for him to go...he is annoying more than just Courtney.

Starsend42 878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starsend42 Click to send private message to Starsend42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "JR"
Logicaly Todd needs to dump JR before he and James have much time to reconect.. the JR/James/Denise proto-alliance reforming is very bad for him.

mommy0f4 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy0f4 Click to send private message to mommy0f4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jamie"
Todd's too smart to not Pagong. Peih-Gee and Frosty have been loners (not fit in with their teammates as well, yet not seemed to bond together either in spite of both being minorities). So breaking the alliance of Erik/Jaime makes more sense. And if choosing between Jaime and Erik, of course you'ld go for the "smarter" one and like Jaime said, She's not as dumb as she looks.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jaime"
x

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •