The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6.1: "LA X""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-10, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "A recount of LA X"

Sorry folks, a very long post in store....

It absolutely starts off right where it ends....with the explosion/white out from the swan site in 1977. The white flash turns into the white sky as Oceanic Flight 815 makes its way from Sydney to LA, and we have Jack, who first appears as though he's having some serious deja-vu, and it's he that's ruffled with the turbulence, and it's Rose that comforts him, with the same words that he originally used with her...so, things are changed...I thought it would be fun to point out differences. Jack comments after the turbulence, "looks like we made it", and Rose said, "we sure did"! As dead Juliet will tell Miles later, it sure looks like it worked! After watching the episode, to me it appears as though they are indeed showing us the future, thus the ending for the Survivors at the same time as they are showing us how they get there...I love it!!!

Then Jack gets up to go to the bathroom, upon arriving in the bathroom he looks at himself and sees something strange on his neck. To me it looks as if it's a red star tatoo, he tries to wipe it off, is it a cut or bruise?I think that he got the mark on the island somehow...

Cut to him coming back to his seat, and there is a man in the aisle seat on his row that wasn't there before and it's DESMOND! looking as dashing and charming as ever, I might add! and this blows me away because this is indeed different, as Desmond was NEVER on Flight 815, so what is he doing there now? He must not have ever sailed to the island, as perhaps it was already sunken before the race? I dunno?

Jack proceeds to stare at him as if he recognizes him and says, "do I know you from somewhere?" of course it could have been from their brief encounter at the stadium?
Desmond proceeds to introduce himself to Jack and says, "nice to meet you or to see you again!"

Then the opening segment cuts to the island that is still submerged underwater, which leads us to believe that once the incident occured, our survivors were never there, but how then, did the island submerge? Clearly, we saw Dharmaville, and the remnants of the 4 toed statue, so the island and it's inhabitants indeed existed at least up until the the 70's. There was no siting of the camp where they crashed....because they successfully changed their fate...it worked! So, first question...how and when did the island submerge, what was the fate of the island if the Oceanic Flight 815 never crashes...actually, we know it's fated to be submerged, we wonder how? Clearly, the protectors of the island, the others, Widmore, Richard Alpert, do not "win". Did the Dharma Initiative destroy the island?

I can't help but recall the conversation between Jacob and the man in black...it's only the end once, and anything else is progress. Clearly, it looks like it has "ended" for the island. Regarding the war and the two sides. There are opposing forces, one dark, one light. Does one side want to save and protect the island, while the other side wants to exploit it which may lead to total destruction? More about the opposing forces later...

Then they cut to the swan site, but as Kate tells Miles, it didn't work, because they are now at the imploded site of the Swan Station after Desmond had turned the fail safe key....so, in other words the station was built, and was not destroyed with the detonation of the H bomb. So, they got there in the present from a time flash, not from the explosion of the bomb. I am left with another question. If the time flashes had stopped because Locke had put the wheel on it's proper axis, why did it become suddenly dislodged? Did someone turn the wheel at that time, or did someone arrive on the island...can't help but wonder why the island flashed at that time, or what or who caused it?...maybe I'm overthinking here, just don't know.

Cut back to the plane, Jack goes to the bathroom, along the way sees Kate and the marshal. On the way back to their seats, the marshal is bumped by Sawyer, who says, "sorry, my bad". Then there is Hurley who is talking with a man that knows him as the owner of Mr. Cluck's chicken, he asks him how why he bought a chicken place and Hurley tells him that he won the lottery and liked chicken, so decided to buy it. Sawyer tells him that "he shouldn't tell people you won the lottery, because they'll take advantage of you". Hurley laughs it off because he replies that, "nothing bad will happen to me, I'm the luckiest man alive!" So, again, Hurley's life is changed because of his experiences because of the island, he know views himself as the luckiest man alive.

Back to the swan site: Jin goes to get Jack to attend to the bleeding Sayid. Sayid talks to Hurley about "when I die, what will happen to me? I tortured more people than I can remember, where I'm going can't be very pleasant..." Hurley tries to comfort him and hears something, grabs the gun and goes looking...

Cut to Locke sitting next to Boone on the plane, Locke tells Boone about the Walk-about he'd been on, Boone asks if he's pulling his leg and replies, "if this thing goes down, I'm sticking with you". Which is exactly what happened on the island

Cut to XLocke who wipes off the bloody knife on Jacob's red rug and tells Ben to stop staring at the fire, Jacob's gone. Ben asks why he didn't fight back and XLocke replies that "he knew he was beaten" and then directs him to go get Richard. We see Richard, Ilana, and Bram talking and pans to Frank and Sun. Sun asks Frank who are these people, and he replies what happened to him and that they say they are the good guys...he looks at Sun and replies, "i'm not buying it either.

Then Richard tells Ilana and Bram that they are not going in unless they are invited by Jacob, and Ilana tells him that we were invited by Jacob. Then Ben comes out, Ilana asks him, "Is Jacob alright?" Ben replies of course he's alright, he's inside talking with John...and Richard drags him over to see dead-Locke....

Cut to Juliet making a noise and they rush to get her uncovered....back to Hugo looking for the noise with a gun and Jacob appears, "Hello, Hugo, you got a minute?" LOVED THIS LINE!!!!
Hurley: "Where are you doing, dude, I meet you in a taxi, you know everything about me, you give me a plane ticket to get me back on this island, why aren't you answering?" As Jacob goes toward the wounded Sayid. Hurley warns that Jin is coming...
Jacob: "Your friend Jin won't be able to see me"
Hurley: "Why not?"
Jacob: "Because I died an hour ago"
Hurley: "Sorry, dude, that sucks."
Jacob: "Thanks"
Hurley: "How'd you die?"
Jacob: "I was killed by an old friend who grew tired of my company. I need you to save Sayid, Hugo."
Hurley: "You want me to do something crazy again, don't you?"
Jacob: "No, I need you to save Sayid, Hugo."
Hurley asks, but what about Jack?
Jacob: "Jack can't help him. You need to take Sayid to the temple, it's the only chance he's got, and the rest of you will be safe there."
Hurley: "The temple? Am I'm supposed to know what that is?"
Jacob: "Jin knows. Tell him to take you to the hole in the wall where he was with the French team. Through that opening you can get into the temple." Do you still have that guitar case I gave you?"
Hurley: Nods yes
Jacob: "Bring it"
Hurley: "Who are you, dude?"
Jacob: "Jacob"
....and Jin arrives...telling him to help him get Sayid into the van as they need to go and save Juliet. On the way, Hurley asks Sayid if I said do you know where the hole in the wall where you went with the French team is, would you? And Jin says, yes.

Cut to the plane and the stewardess is paiging any doctor on the plane. Jack goes with her to the bathroom where there is a non-responsive passenger. Sayid asks if he can be of service, and proceeds to knock in the door. Charlie is in there, unconscious...they try to ventilate him with an ambu bag, but his airway is obstructed, Jack is able to reach in and takes out a bag of heroin, that he must have aspirated....Charlie comes to and says..."terrific" Ahhhh, I have really missed Charlie!

Back at the Swan, they get the debris off, Sawyer gets down to Juliet and asks her why? Juliet replies, "I wanted to make it so you never came to this damn island", and Sawyer vows to get her out of there so they can all go home again.

Meanwhile, Jack is examining Sayid and says that there is nothing that he can do for him. Hurley tells them, "there's something I can do...if you can't fix Sayid, then you are gonna have to let me do it....

Cut to Ben and Bram....Bram and company go into the chambers with guns...XLocke is in Jacob's chair. XLocke tells Bram and company that Jacob is dead. You are his body guards and you came here to protect him. He's not here, so you can go, you are off the hook...They all shoot at XLocke, who disappears and they bullets went right through him, then SMOKEY appears and proceeds to kill them all. Bram gets a ring of white ash around himself, that smokey can not penetrate, but he's a clever monster and smashes something that causes Bram to lose his balance, and he falls out of circle so then Smokey gets him...Then XLocke appears again to Ben and tells him, "i'm sorry you had to see me like that." Could have been the line of the night! So, the dark smoke is indeed the dark force, the man in black himself! Makes sense!

Back to the swan, Juliet tells Sawyer to "kiss me", he does, then she tells him that she has to tell you something really really important, but then she dies. Sawyer cries. He brings her out, looking sinister toward Jack..."You did this"

Cut to the plane, and Charlie tells Jack: "Should have let it happen....I was supposed to die!"
When Jack arrives back at his seat, Desmond is gone and he asks Rose what happened to the man who was sitting here, and she says she had fallen asleep and doesn't know, she didn't see him... Then the camera pans around and we see Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid looking at the picture of Nadia that he has, Jin, who is looking at the watch, then over to Boone, Kate, and the plane is starting to land. I am reminded of all of these trinkets that they all had, I like to think of them as their constants...clearly the trinkets are important, symbolic perhaps...

We see Sun and Jin, then Kate, who sees police officers at the front of the plane who she assumes must be coming for her, but they pass her by and go and get Charlie who is at the back of the plane. They get him and take him out, he looks furious at Jack. Then Kate and the marshal leave, Sayid leaves, Lock shakes hands with Boone as Boone leaves, Hurley, Sawyer, Rose and Bernard leave. Locke stays behind as he waits for his wheelchair, he sees Jack.
Locke looks sad and resigned.

Cut to Hurley, Jin, Jack and Kate taking Sayid to the temple, while Sawyer stays behind to bury Juliet, and asks Miles to stay with him...Sawyer doesn't want to follow them either.

Meanwhile back at the airport, they paige Jack to the Courtesy Desk, where they tell him that there's been a mix up with cargo that you checked in Sydney...the body was never put on the plane...we don't know when it will arriveee, we don't know exactly where it is...WHERE IS CHRISTIAN??? Another major mystery

Cut to Jin, who has led them to the hole in the wall...they enter and see a skeleton with no arm...Jin tells them that it was ripped off by the black smoke. As they take Sayid down and through the ruins, they hear the whispering...they are all captured by the temple others....we see a large temple across a pond.

Cut to customs, and Kate tells the marshall that she has to go to the bathroom...gets in a stall and tries to pick the lock of her handcuffs with a pen...she blindsides the marshal escapes, as women enter the room and she tells them that this man attacked her and she runs...into an elevator with Sawyer. Some security personnel come in with them, Sawyer sees the cuffs and tries to cover her Sawyer protecting her...again, when the doors open, he gets in between them and her and says, "ladies first".

Cut to Miles and Sawyer, and they have just buried her. Sawyer tells Miles to talk to Juliet because she had something very important to tell him....he does and says, "she wanted to tell you, it worked!" So there we have it, IT WORKED!!!! They will be able to blow up the bomb to make it so their Oceanic flight 815 never crashes....clearly, it doesn't work this time, but they will loop around again perhaps...the detonation of the bomb will neutralize the magnetic force that caused their plane to crash, somehow!

Cut to the temple with Sayid: the leader of the temple others is an Asian man who asks them who they are, when a girl temple other replies, "I know who they are, they were on the first plane along with me, Oceanic 815..." Then we hear the leader give orders to shoot them! So, I think this lady is one of the tailies that was kidnapped with all of the kids in season 2...as we see lots of kids around the temple of the others. We also know that all of the survivors are most likely in the present with the last time jump, as we know that hatch existed and had already been imploded. I think that they are indeed in the present and are on their way to reuniting somehow with Sun, Frank, Ben, and XLocke, DeadLocke.

Hurley then says, "Jacob sent us....said that you would help our friend"
Temple other leader: "Prove it!"
Hurley points to the guitar case. They ask if he has looked inside, and he says, "maybe". Inside is the asp figure, which is as big as the case, they look at it and break it, and there is a note inside, which they read. They then ask their names, and they tell them...They tell them to pick up Sayid and get him to the spring...
Hurley wants to know what the paper said, They reply, "If your friend there dies, then we are all in a heap of trouble."

Cut to the Airport with Sun and Jin at customs, they are asking him about the watch, he doesn't speak English and is getting mad, they look in his suitcase and find alot of money, and tell him that he needed to declare anything over $10,000, which he didn't, they take him away. But, the officer there asks Sun if she speaks English she should explain this and save them all so much trouble, but again, Sun denies and says she "no English".

Back at the Temple are taken to a special "hot tub-like spring", that the temple others note is not clear anymore....it looks reddish. The leader slices his hand with a knife and then places his hand in the spring, and it starts to heal. He turns to Jack and says, " if we do this there are risks, you understand?" Jack tells them to do what they have to do. Then they take a cover off of an hour glass, and turn it over. Then they submerge Sayid down in the spring, face first. He starts really struggling, and they all say, "you are drowning him", but they wait for the hour glass time before pulling him out...he appears dead.
"Your friend is dead." They leave and Jack begins CPR, (I am reminded of him reviving Charlie after Ethan hanged him), Kate says he's gone, and Jack stops.

Back at LAX, Sayid is at baggage, still looking at Nadia's picture. We see Kate, who runs outside to the taxi's and is told that there is a line and she needs to get in it...she takes cover behind Hurley, who is waiting with his earphones on. The marshal sees her, she jumps in a taxi, and pulls out her gun to tell the driver to go, we see Claire is already in the taxi...

Back at the Temple: They bring them something to eat, and then some guards bring in an unconscious Sawyer and Miles. Miles says that Sawyer took out four of them before they got him...they tell Hurley to come with them. The guy that looks like a hippy translate for the Asian leader...Hurley figures out that the leader understands English. They want to know what Jacob told them...Hurley tells them that he said they would save their friend...they ask Hurley, when is Jacob getting here. He replies never, he's dead..."you guys didn't know?" Then we see the temple others jump into action. They sound the alarm bells, they set up a catapult to launch a fire cracker warning, they pour white ash all over the ground in a circle, and assume their positions....lots of mayhem. Hurley comments to the hippie guy that, "I guess we are not going anywhere?" Hippie guy replies..."This is not to keep you in, it's to keep him out" Well, here are some answers. We knew that a war was coming. Widmore told Locke that he wanted to get him back on the island with all of the others because there was a war coming and if Locke wasn't back on the island when it happened, the wrong side would win...We also heard Jacob tell XLocke, that "they're coming". We have been bracing for a war/conflict of somekind. Now, we see that it most likely will be between the Temple others and XLocke. They are preparing to keep him out/away, now that Jacob is dead.

Speak of the DEVIL, we cut to XLocke. Ben asks him, what are you, a monster? XLocke tells him, "let's not resort to name calling, shall we?"
Ben is mad because XLocke used him, "you couldn't kill him yourself...."
XLocke: "I didn't make you do anything...do you want to know what he was thinking when you killed him....John Locke...I don't understand. Fitting...when he came to the island he was weak, pathetic, he was irreparably broken, but there was something about him, he was the only one that realized how pitiful the life he left behind was...." Ben asks, "what do you want?"
XLocke: "Well, that's the great irony, Ben. I want the only thing that John Locke didn't, I want to go home" XLocke, aka Smokey, wants to go back home, which I presume is where smokey lived, in the hole in the wall at the temple

Miles and Hurley are with Sayid...Hurley says, "what", as if Miles has been told something by Sayid...Miles answers, "nothing". Sawyer is still unconsious and Kate is stroking his forehead. He wakes up and Kate tells him that they are in a temple, he asks, "with the others again?" She tells him, "this time they are protecting us.", to which he responds, "of course they are"....Sawyer looks at Jack, and Kate explains that he was just trying to help us, and Sawyer tells her, "I ain't gonna kill Jack...he deserves to suffer on this rock, just like the rest of us."

Cut to the airport where Jack is speaking to his mother on the phone, recounting the problem...Locke is there in the wheelchair and asks him what he lost, and tells Jack, that they lost his bags.
Jack: "They lost my father..."
Locke: "I'm sorry?"
Jack: "He died in Australia a couple of days ago..."
Locke: "My condolences...."
Jack: "It was supposed to go on a plane in Sydney...they have no idea whaere he is..."
Locke: "How could they possibly know where he is...not the coffin, they didn't lose your father, they just lost his body...all that was in my suitcase was a bunch of knives...."
Jack ponders this a bit, then asks him if he is some kind of salesman. "Do you mind if I ask you what happened to you? I'm only asking because I'm a spinal surgeon."
Locke: "Surgery isn't going to help me, my condition is irreversible..."
Jack: "Nothing is irreversible", as he gives Locke his card. "if you want a consult, give me a call, it's on the house."
Locke: He reads the card, "Jack Shepard? I'm John Locke. Nice to meet you, thanks!" THRILLED WITH THIS SCENE. So, I am implying that Locke will look Jack up in the future, and Jack will make him walk again...give him the life he yearns for back....a very satisfying ending for Locke, imo...

Cut to the site of the four toed statue and we see Richard and the rest as they suddenly see in the sky a fire cracker. Richard sees it and knows of it's significance...just as Ben and XLocke come out of the chamber....XLocke goes immediately to Richard...as Richard screams to everyone around who are immediately pointing their guns to XLocke...."Don't shoot!!!" XLocke approaches Richard and says, "Good to see you out of those chains"
Richard: "It's you?"
XLocke: "It's me." And XLocke proceeds to beat the carp out of Richard...throws him over his shoulder and walks off with him, as he shouts to everyone there..."I am very disappointed in all of you!! And then he goes and passes right by deadLocke.

Cut to the Temple. Mr. Hippie comes in and asks to speak to Jack privately..."I;m asking you politely, or you will be dragged out..." Jack gets up and goes to fight them, and while they are scuffling, we see Sayid sit up in the foreground, and Hurley sees him and yells, "JACK!"
Hurley: "Oh my God! Sayid's alive!"
Sayid: Sitting up and looking at them..."what happened?"

And the premiere ends

Questions that were answered for me:
1. In the end, the survivors will be able to avoid the crash, and will go directly from Sydney to LA....but, they are indeed different, they have changed because of their experiences on the island, most obvious, Hurley is no longer cursed, he's LUCKY! Jack was the one really frightened by the turbulance, not Rose....and other changes that are more subtle.

2. In the end, the island will be submerged...I can't say for sure whether that is perceived as good or as bad. Will it have won or will it have lost in the war? I don't know...as, if it's protected and hidden, will it have won? Or, did it lose and therefore it's submerged and therefore no longer is? This is a question as well.

3. The story will unfold as we see their ending, along with the events that are revealed that led them to the end.

4. Smokey is the man in black, XLocke. The white ash in a ring is protective. The men that accompanied Ilana were to be Jacob's body guards.

5. The war is immenent between the good/light forces and the evil/dark forces. Jacob appears to be on the side of the survivors. It appears that it will be almost everyone vs. XLocke, the man in black, aka smokey.

6. I think XLocke is headed back to the temple, as I recall that the hole in the wall is where smokey lived. When he gets there, I presume there the war will commence.

7. Hurley is the vehicle that Jacob did indeed use to rouse his forces...just as Locke was the vehicle that the man in black used to get to Jacob.

8. Yet another group of Island Others exist into the present, and as I mentioned, I believe the girl that is with them, that said she recognized them as survivors of Oceanic 815, was from the tail section and most likely was with the kidnapped kids from the tail section. Another special island property is exposed as well, the spring with special healing powers.

9. I firmly believe that the exchange between Jack and Locke at the end of the show provided us with hope that Locke would indeed walk again to become the man we knew and loved on this adventure...that Jack will change Locke's fate, and enable him to walk again....it was Locke's destiny, to walk again.

Questions:
1. What the heck is on Jack's neck? Tatoo, wound, what?
2. Where is Desmond? Where did he come from, where did he go?
3.How did the island become submerged, did the island force win or lose?
4. Where the heck is Christian Shepard, his body?
5. Where are Locke's knives?
6. Where were Michael and Walt?
7. Can I presume, since Juliet told Miles, that "it worked!", that the survivors will somehow land in the exact same situation with Jughead, and be able to detonate it successfully the next time? If so, how or when will they reset to?
8. Will Jack get the chance to "believe" Locke, so as to prevent John from dying?
9. Again, who will the Adam and Eve skeletons be?
10. What, if anything, did Sayid tell Miles when he was dead?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 6.1: "LA X"   mrc     01-08-10       
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     01-08-10     1  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   mrc     01-08-10     4  
   Obama has been informed of the situ...   Snidget     01-08-10     2  
     *snort*   zombiebaby     01-08-10     3  
   1 WEek to go BUMP~   zombiebaby     01-26-10     5  
     Thank yew for the warning!   moonbaby     01-26-10     6  
     RE: 1 WEek to go BUMP~   mrc     01-27-10     8  
         Agree   zombiebaby     01-27-10     9  
             *spoiler*   mrc     01-27-10     11  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   trigirl     01-27-10     7  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     01-27-10     10  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Flowerpower     01-28-10     13  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   warp_core breach     01-27-10     12  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   strid333     02-01-10     14  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Flowerpower     02-01-10     15  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   strid333     02-02-10     16  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-02-10     17  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   trigirl     02-02-10     18  
   Pre show stretches!   zombiebaby     02-02-10     19  
     RE: Pre show stretches!   mrc     02-02-10     20  
     I'm ready!   moonbaby     02-02-10     21  
   Boy's fighting   HobbsofMI     02-02-10     22  
     RE: Boy's fighting   Riordan     02-02-10     23  
   WOW!!!!   michel     02-02-10     24  
     RE: WOW!!!!   HobbsofMI     02-02-10     25  
         RE: WOW!!!!   CTgirl     02-02-10     26  
             RE: WOW!!!!   HobbsofMI     02-02-10     27  
   Holy Crap   HobbsofMI     02-02-10     28  
   Wired   moonbaby     02-02-10     29  
     RE: Wired   HobbsofMI     02-03-10     30  
         Don't go here if you don't want to ...   moonbaby     02-03-10     31  
             RE: Don't go here if you don't want...   Breezy     02-03-10     32  
                 RE: Don't go here if you don't want...   Tummy     02-03-10     33  
                     RE: Don't go here if you don't want...   dragonflies     02-05-10     78  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     02-03-10     34  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-03-10     35  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     02-03-10     37  
             RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-03-10     40  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-03-10     36  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     02-03-10     38  
             RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-03-10     39  
                 RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     02-03-10     41  
                     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-03-10     43  
                         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-03-10     45  
                             RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-03-10     47  
             RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-03-10     42  
                 RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   zombiebaby     02-03-10     54  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   moonbaby     02-03-10     44  
         A recount of LA X   Flowerpower     02-03-10     46  
             Why would Jacob/the island need Say...   weltek     02-03-10     49  
                 RE: Why would Jacob/the island need...   Tummy     02-03-10     50  
                 RE: Why would Jacob/the island need...   mrc     02-03-10     51  
                 Remember   zombiebaby     02-03-10     53  
             RE: A recount of LA X   zombiebaby     02-03-10     52  
             RE: A recount of LA X   michel     02-03-10     57  
                 RE: A recount of LA X   Tummy     02-04-10     63  
                     RE: A recount of LA X   frodis     02-04-10     64  
                         RE: A recount of LA X   Tummy     02-04-10     68  
                             RE: A recount of LA X   weltek     02-05-10     79  
                         Clothes   zombiebaby     02-04-10     71  
                     RE: A recount of LA X   zombiebaby     02-04-10     70  
                 RE: A recount of LA X   Flowerpower     02-04-10     72  
             RE: A recount of LA X   frodis     02-04-10     66  
                 RE: A recount of LA X   Tummy     02-04-10     69  
         Chains and Richard   Breezy     02-03-10     48  
             RE: Chains and Richard   Tummy     02-03-10     55  
   Aging   trigirl     02-03-10     56  
   Another note:   michel     02-03-10     58  
     RE: Another note:   Flowerpower     02-04-10     59  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tahj     02-04-10     60  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   weltek     02-04-10     61  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-04-10     62  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   frodis     02-04-10     65  
             RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tahj     02-04-10     67  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Breezy     02-04-10     73  
   RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   michel     02-04-10     74  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Tummy     02-05-10     75  
     RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   Flowerpower     02-05-10     76  
         RE: Episode 6.1: "LA X"   michel     02-05-10     77  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •