The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 06:59 AM (EST)

Preview Vidcaps thanks to Survivor Fever:

Well, to me Erik finds Jame's idol...I don't know how it could be a decoy. There is only one placque like that at each camp. These pictures lead you to believe that James may not find the one at JH, but I think that's misdirection.

Here is a pic from a previous episode of the idol:

Definately looks like two different symbols there...definately different symbols...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread KObrien_fan 10-26-07 1
   RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread Scarlett O Hara 10-26-07 2
       RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread KObrien_fan 10-26-07 3
       RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread byoffer 10-26-07 4
           RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread KObrien_fan 10-26-07 6
               RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread byoffer 10-26-07 7
 RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread KObrien_fan 10-26-07 5
   RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 10-26-07 8
       RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread KObrien_fan 10-26-07 9
           RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 10-26-07 10
           RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread CattyChat 10-27-07 11
           RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread rjrabbit 10-27-07 12
 RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread mattben 10-27-07 13
 Ep 7, Promo Flowerpower 10-29-07 14
   RE: Ep 7, Promo KObrien_fan 10-29-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
There are 2 plaques at each camp, 1 is real, the other is not. See my post three HERE

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
No KO_F, I believe we have already established that their are four plaques/symbols at each camp. I'll have to dig for it, but I'll bring back the reference.

10-26-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
I think there are 4 total, 2 at each camp. Regardless of the quantity, we know that there is more than 1 and that can and will cause some confusion to Erik/Jaime

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
In the last clue that Todd read, it said to look for the more ornate carving. If you notice the one they found last night had very ornate carving around the bats in the 4 corners. In the one shown above, the carving is not ornate. That is consistent with multiple plaques at each camp.

I thought there was only one ornamental shelter at each camp. It could have a plaque on each side, meaning 2/camp and 4 total. I am not sure where 2 more per camp would be.

10-26-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Get outta my head today, geesh I just read your post after making my post #5, lol

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
Two great heads...

10-26-07, 09:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
Definately looks like two different symbols there...definately different symbols...

They are different symbols, but look at the one Erik is holding, it does not have bats carved into the 4 corners like the one Todd found and gave to James. Also the one James has his hand next to looks like it does have bats carved in the corners, the bats give it away as did that 4th clue.

10-26-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

And VOILA, the grave mistake. James will pull off the wrong plaque. Erik and Jaime find it as they display it in confessional. But, they put it back and then they go to the next challenge where Jiffy announces "drop your buffs, we are merged
". James takes his bags with him to the merge camp at Fei Long, and gives Todd back the original HII, while he keeps the imposter. When James gets targeted and uses his placque, it's the wrong one, not the idol. The remaining HII is still hanging up at the old JH camp.

Thus the grave mistake was not paying close attention to the plaques....

10-26-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Nope, sorry FP. Erik and Jaime are the ones with the imposter, James has BOTH real ones. He doesn't give any idols to Todd because that is James leverage over him and the alliance. Todd wants/needs James to trust him, so he allows it, afterall Todd is not a physical threat and he is running his alliance so he knows that he doesn't need to use an idol.

I will say it one more time, James grave mistake is trusting in Todd and the alliance when they say they are going to continue pagonging the old Zhan Hu. James doesn't win immunity in Episode 9, but because he believes that the majority of folks will be voting for either PG or Erik, he doesn't feel the need to play an idol at TC when he should have.

Erik and PG are not in on the plan, they don't need to be. Todd, Amanda, Courtney, and Denise who all realize this is the only shot to get the challenge hog out of the game agree to vote James out. Erik and PG by virtue of clinging to hope will also vote James. James will vote for PG most likely.

Todd's group gets rid of a challenge hog, keep the majority, and in the process get rid of the hidden idols which can't be used past F5 anyway.

Obviously you won't believe me until this plays out, but this is how it will go down, maybe not exactly, but pretty darn close.

ETA: James isn't stupid, he knows the real idol says so on the back of it, the imposter plaques do not. This is further evidence that it is Erik/Jaime have the imposter, Erik says "It looks idolish", the reason he doesn't know for sure is because it doesn't say so on the back.

10-26-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
I definately think you are on to something, KO!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
I'm right there with you, KO. I think you've laid it all out pretty accurately.

The only place I differ from you, is I really think James will give Todd back the original HII right after the merge. I don't see James as being that greedy/hardcore/selfish. I think James feels a lot of gratitude towards the seemingly selfless act of Todd handing him that idol.

James will not play his HII when he should, thinking he is safe and there is his grave mistake.

My only question is will the other HII ever even be used? Right now Todd & Amanda seem to be in the best position and I wonder if any of the other non-strategists will ever figure out who is really running the game. Todd is great, because everyone trusts him, even while commenting that Todd knows the game the best & has the best strategy. Irony favors Todd, too.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
I agree with KO. the one Eric has is the fake. The clue said the one that is "finer". The one he is holding is crudely made with two two-by-fours slapped together.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7, Vidcap Thread"
James is either dumb as a stump or very sneaky. It's obvious that the plaque that Erik's holding is NOT a HII -- there's no "you found it, cluefull one" message on the back. Did James pluck the real one and pocket it, holding two, and then fake it by sharing it's companion non-HII?

10-29-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
14. "Ep 7, Promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

10-29-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 7, Promo"
I think Jaime wins IC. It is a memory retention challenge, they have to watch the performance and then afterwards Jeff will ask them questions, the one that gets to 10 pts (or something like that) first wins immunity. Since the title of the episode is spoken by Jaime "I'm not as dumb as I look", I would expect her to win this which is what saves her for a week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •