The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

Welcome to SOTS! This is my first one and how fitting is it that I found this thread when I googled Survivor Spoilers during All-Stars. I thought it was very cool that a bunch of fans volunteered their time to compile this. From SOTS I followed the links to the other threads…and almost four years later now it’s my turn!

First, if you are new to these boards, please take a look at our Community Guidelines. You will find them very helpful in navigating your way around SurvivorBlows.

If you missed last week’s episode, the East Coast Spoiler Update thread is here.

Last week Aaron got blind-sided and was voted out after a tribal switch. James is the sole member of Fei Long now on Zhan Hu, and this week’s spoilers indicate that he’s going to have a banner episode!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 6: “That’s Love Baby, It makes you strong!”

FlowerPower brings us the information on the Episode 6 Title and Misdirection. The title could be referring to love birds Erik and Jaime, but since their story isn’t shown in the vidcaps this week, it could also be referring to a deal that James and Todd make – more on that later.

From TV Guide we hear: The castaways eat exotic Chinese food; one person finds a hidden immunity idol; and one player wants to go to tribal council, even though he believes he will be voted out. SeeBS gives us a little more explanation:

The castaways dine on unusual Chinese delicacies, ranging from a chicken heart to a “thousand-year-old egg.”

We know this is the gross food immunity challenges. See vidcaps below.

A castaway discovers the Hidden Immunity Idol, but the secret is blown when an unwelcome tribe member sees it in their possession.

CBS added this in their press release “ONE CASTAWAY FINDS THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL BUT A RIVAL TRIBE MATE BECOMES AWARE OF THE DISCOVERY AND CUTS A DEAL TO BENEFIT THEM BOTH.” Amanda, Todd and then Frosti are shown in vidcaps searching for the immunity idol. Last week Frosti mentioned that he wanted to find a way to cut a deal with someone in his new tribe. It appears that he has found it and he cuts a deal to replace Jean-Robert in the Feil Long alliance.

And later, one castaway wants to go to Tribal Council, even though he knows he won’t have the votes to survive.

We don’t have a lot of clues to go on, but KObrien_fan thinks, and I agree, that Jean-Robert is fed up with his team and thinks he’ll get voted out. But his tribemates decide to boot Sherea to preserve Fei Long’s majority at the merge.

The Reward Challenge: “Search and Decode”

The reward challenge is called "Search and Decode," with the winners getting something called the "Ultimate Experience." It's a puzzle challenge, in which the contestants have to search through various rooms in a building for clues. As Probst notes, it's essentially a rehash of the first Survivor season's Ep6 RC, "Abandoned Barracks." For a quick peek at the reward challenge, see Jeff Probst’s video: A Day in the Life of Survivor where you can see a test run for the challenge (in addition you also get to see all the blue and green shirts and all the hats he can chose from to wear each filming day!)

In the vidcaps we see Peih Gee, Jean-Robert, Sherea, Todd, Erik, and James competing:

TV Guide tells us that the reward is an ultimate bathroom experience. We can assume Fei Long wins because the kidnappee is James. We see him talking to Todd in the Fei Long Camp (since they are both in their bathing suits we know it is a current picture).

Now the fun begins! It has been spoiled that James finds one or two of the immunity idols:

Misty365 brings us a spoiler from DanieuBleau at Survivor Skills that James finds an immunity idol or two: James finds HII?

The most likely way for James to end up with two Immunity Idols is that Todd finds the first one with the clue from kidnappee James. Todd in turn gives it to James to save him from being booted if Zhan Hu goes to Tribal Council. James looks very happy in these photos. Note that James may have something in his hand as he thanks Todd:

Todd can then tell him where to find the Immunity Idol at the Zhan Hu camp.

In the promo vidcaps we see a subplot of the show outlined: shots of James working, the previously mentioned scene of Todd and James at Fei Long, some close-ups of Peih Gee (the Leader of Zhan Hu who wants to throw another immunity challenge) and some discouraged shots of James with the voiceover “Can this gravedigger bury the plot against him?”

To answer that, let’s look at the immunity challenge:

The Immunity Challenge: “Name that Spoon”

Here is one of our favorites: the Gross Food Challenge! Our resident Asian expert, Xwraith described some of the delicacies the survivors get to eat: “Balut (duck embryos), Dumplings (I'm guessing the gross thing here will be the filling), Baby turtles, Chicken heart, and a thousand-year-old egg (which isn't gross at all, really).” Courtney and Denise appear to be having trouble.

James could single handedly win this challenge for Zhan Hu with help from some gagging Fei Longers! Todd looks pleased and Sherea looks disturbed at the outcome.

Zhan Hu wins immunity, Peih Gee's plot is foiled and James doesn’t need to use the immunity idol(s) yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the vidcaps are here

My favorite “don’t miss” thread is VerucaSalt’s The Players, The Game, The Editing

Other Youtube “Behind the Scenes” videos with Jeff Probst:
A Tour of Base Camp
What is a Dream Teamer? Men and Women who “crash” test the challenges
Anatomy of a Challenge
The Walk to Challenge
Tribal Council by Daylight

And lastly, don’t forget to vote for the Survivor you think will get the boot this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Summarize:
Reward Challenge: Fei Long
Kidnappee: James
Clue Recipient: Todd
Immunity Challenge: Zhan Hu
Bootee: Sherea

I’m sorry Sherea, the tribe has spoken:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix, TDT, Survivor Skills, FlowerPower, KObrien_fan, and all the peeps that helped spoil this week!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... dabo 10-24-07 1
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... Max Headroom 10-24-07 2
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... byoffer 10-24-07 3
 Woo Hoo! Great Job, CTgirl! kircon 10-24-07 4
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... strid333 10-24-07 5
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... kingfish 10-24-07 6
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... Flowerpower 10-24-07 7
 Bravo! RudyRules 10-24-07 8
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... Puffy 10-24-07 9
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... Scarlett O Hara 10-24-07 10
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... whoami 10-24-07 11
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... KObrien_fan 10-24-07 12
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... Wallflower66 10-25-07 13
 It is Sherea for sure KObrien_fan 10-25-07 14
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... CattyChat 10-25-07 15
 RE: Survivor China: State of the S... samboohoo 10-25-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Excellent work, CT, thank you for taking the time to compile a worthy SOTS this week. Vote thread will be up in a little bit.

Gross numnums are actually one of my least favorite challenges in reality shows, but for the sake of sarcasm I'll play along.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Very nicely done, CTgirl!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Great work CT.

Thanks for the links to the “Behind the Scenes” videos. I had seen one of those, but there is some good info in there. I can't wait until the China Wall challenge!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Woo Hoo! Great Job, CTgirl!"
What a great job of representing our site. I think a lot of people first find RTVW by the SOTS's and Summary’s.

You have everything I (we) want to know, and the proof to back it. Thanks for posting it early. It does take time and effort to put a SOTS together.

Welcome to the club and Super Job!

fall in love with tribe

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Good SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Thanks CT, very nice, if you hadn't said this was your first, we would never have known.

Lunch lady can't hold her balute? And if she can serve mystery meat, she should have no trouble with a little turtle. Shame on her.

Actually, I bet we see her downing (with difficulty) her portions of whatever.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Great JOB, CTGirl! Your initial attempt at the SOTS is flawless, and we sure hope that it won't be the last! You are a wonderful addition and asset to Blows!

fp

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bravo!"
A SOTS to be proud of!
Nicely done.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
This was great! Thanks!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
What an awesome job you did, CTgirl! As the Donald would say ... "Your'e hired!" Absolutely fantastic! Thank you!

I can't help but wonder though if Todd finds the immunity idol and James is the one who sees it in his possession. James cuts the deal with Todd and Todd gives him the HII to take back to Fei Long with him. Just thoughts though.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Great job on the SOTS CT, every thing we need to know.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Brilliant!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

Color me impressed! That was an outstanding SOTS, girlfriend!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "It is Sherea for sure"
If anybody has a doubt that this week's boot is anyone other than Sherea, check that link.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Excellent SOTS, CT. Some great links that I hadn't seen before.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling Episode 6"
Great Job!!!

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •