The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-07, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Looks like we see two distinct challenges. I would think that the eating challenge is the RC as JR, Todd, and Sherea are sitting out, and I would think that their biggest physical player, JR, would be participating in the IC.

So, I can deduce that the running through the dilapadated houses are the IC. First we see Courtney, JR, Sherea, and Todd running through a structure of some kind. Courtney, JR, and Sherea are seen entering, and they are all entering through different doors....if you look at them, you can see that. Todd seems to be running. Then outside we see shots of Eric and then James. Clearly James has some kind of board in his right hand...could it be a sign of some kind, or a clue, or a puzzle piece...whatever it is, I think that he's found it and could be returning to base?

Then we see the gross food challenge. Sitting out: Todd, Sherea, and JR. Courtney clearly not doing well. Denise doesn't look so well either...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 10-19-07 1
   RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread byoffer 10-19-07 3
 RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread xwraith27 10-19-07 2
   RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 10-19-07 4
       RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread xwraith27 10-19-07 5
           RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread michel 10-20-07 6
               RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread xwraith27 10-20-07 7
                   RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread mattben 10-22-07 14
 Press Photo Flowerpower 10-20-07 8
 RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread Flowerpower 10-20-07 9
   RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread CTgirl 10-21-07 10
 Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-22-07 11
   RE: Promo Vidcaps xwraith27 10-22-07 12
       RE: Promo Vidcaps KObrien_fan 10-22-07 13
   RE: Promo Vidcaps kingfish 10-23-07 15
       RE: Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-23-07 16
       RE: Promo Vidcaps KObrien_fan 10-23-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-19-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
*Clearly you can see the HII in the structure at Camp Fei Long...so James did not get it before going to the other camp. He will find the HII at Camp JH, but will Todd and company find it at FL. Clearly, it looks as if Todd has let more than James in on the HII...Amanda and Frosti. What happened to I will not tell anyone?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
We see the following picture and the ones around it above and assume:
- Amanda and Todd are looking for the HII; and
- that they have told Frosti about the HII.

But I don't think Frosti is looking for the HII. Here is an old picture (ep 2 vidaps) of the structure they are climbing:

The roof is full in that picture, and not in the one above with Frosti. It seems to me they are taking the roof down. Why would they do this? I am guessing that Todd wanted to look for the HII, and told Amanda about it so they could look together. They think the others are all away, but Frosti comes back. Maybe Todd thinks quick and they indicate they are scavenging the roof for material (since they can't really get shleter under that small roof).

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Hi FloPo!

So, I can deduce that the running through the dilapadated houses are the IC.

The gross food challenge looks like the IC to me.. You can see the Immunity Idol at the bottom right of this picture:

And we got balut and dumplings? Balut is, of course, the duck embryo that we've seen in Palau, and is a common snack here in the Philippines (I myself enjoy the texture of the feathers). But the dumplings?

10-19-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"

WOOOHOOOO, Xwraith! You are RIGHT!!! GOOD EYE! That is the ole II, right there next to Jiffy's right! So, that's clear then. I will stand corrected and predict that the FLongs will win the RC, the running through the vacant buildings, while the JHu's will win the Gross Food(once again, thanks Courtney!)

James will be the kidnappee, sharing the scroll with Todd, who in exchange will share all of the clues with him....he will find it at FL and go back to JH and find it there too. I bet he'll give the one at FL to Todd at some time or another.

10-19-07, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
And we get more clues to what the gross food will be:

Balut from the previews
Dumplings (I'm guessing the gross thing here will be the filling)
Baby turtles

And from the CBS website:
Chicken heart
A thousand-year-old egg (which isn't gross at all, really)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
xwraith, thanks for the great info. Don't take this the wrong way but I'd have to decline an invitation for snacks!

10-20-07, 02:06 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Well, being Asian and being raised in a third-world country, I guess I'm just used to eating what a lot of Westerners would call "gross". We have a saying here in the Philippines that here, no part of a chicken goes to waste: meat, feet, guts, blood, and even the "fan" of roosters. We have dishes consisting mostly of pigs' blood, cow tongue, cow eyeballs, etc. And to be really honest, they're not at all that bad!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-22-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Ugh and Ewww! Would my pet deer eat that stuff?

10-20-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
8. "Press Photo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-07 AT 08:50 PM (EST)

Thanks Survivor Phoenix:

ONE CASTAWAY FINDS THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL BUT A RIVAL TRIBE MATE BECOMES AWARE OF THE DISCOVERY AND CUTS A DEAL TO BENEFIT THEM BOTH, ON "SURVIVOR: CHINA," THURSDAY, OCT. 25,

ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"That's Love, Baby! It Makes You Strong!" - One castaway finds the Hidden Immunity Idol at their camp but a rival tribe mate discovers they have it and cuts a deal to benefit them both. At the Reward Challenge, the castaways dine on unusual Chinese delicacies, on SURVIVOR: CHINA, Thursday, Oct. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

10-20-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
Regarding the RC, which is the one with the Daws going through the abandoned buildings...

From TDT:

Again, based on the challenge board, the newly shuffled tribes will compete in a challenge called "Search and Decode," with the winners getting something called the "Ultimate Experience." At least we're pretty sure they'll give that to the winners, and not the losers. Hard to say.
A test run for this challenge was shown in one of Probst's YouTube videos. It's a puzzle challenge, in which the contestants have to search through various rooms in a building for clues. As Probst notes, it's essentially a rehash of the first Survivor season's Ep6 RC, "Abandoned Barracks."

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 6, Vidcap Thread"
From TV Guide Magazine, this week's Survivor:

"Tonight's reward: the "ultimate" bathrooom experience, (which we're guessing means indoor plumbing and two-ply toilet paper - ooh la la!)"

{I added the parentheses since that's not a spoiler}

10-22-07, 06:56 AM (EST)
11. "Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

This promo is interestingly all about James. It appears as though Todd has just shared some very good news with James, and he is reaching down to show him something....either a clue, clues, or the actual idol itself. James clearly is elated. Then we have the shots of PG, representing the "head" of JH. Will she see something in James' possession later???

Can he bury the plot against him? Well, that is the question!

10-22-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-07 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

The stack of bricks here looks like it's from Zhuan Hu's camp (the ones Dave was building the fire pit from). Does Fei Long also have one, or is Todd the kidnappee instead of James?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
That looks like the stairs leading down to the water at the Fei Long camp to me.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
In the clips with James and Todd, there is something in James left hand.

And it appears to me that James is dominating the conversation from the body language. Todd seems to be receiving information or considering something that James is saying.

So this is James showing Todd his newly found ZH HI? and proposing a plan?

After last week, he has to feel like he maybe next, so it would make sense for him to be actively recruiting allies, trying to figure out how best to use his HI (if he has it) to his advantage, and fomenting rebellion against sworn enemies PG and Jaime.

10-23-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
...or perhaps James showing Todd his newly found FeiLong HII...(HII, numero uno for James, perhaps?)...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
or perhaps James punching Todd friendly like as in "Thanks Todd you just saved my life in this game, I will be true to you forever!" Todd finds the Fei Long HII and gives it to James in exchange for loyalty and a vote. Todd can't be sure that the ZH idol hasn't been found so he also tells James about that, perhaps Todd makes the deal, save yourself with this one but if you get the other one we share it with the alliance and whoever is the target.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •