The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 5 pick..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-01, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 5 pick..."

OK, this pick is a bit later in the afternoon than I'd planned, I was hoping we'd get some last minute news to help make this pick of bit easier, but no such luck, so here goes...

Tribe losing immunity: Kucha -- we're buying into the "3 in a row, not 4, not 5" theory. ...plus, even without it, they are due to lose, the odds are against them.

Survivor voted out: Um, do we have to make a pick this week? Ok, we'll go with Alicia, but only if you let us have Kimmi as our alternate.

Sometimes a rose is a rose -- Burnett can't be throwing deceptive promos in every week, otherwise we'd figure it out too easy -- and we're figuring the Kimmi/Alicia thing does affect tonight's vote. Playing into the "cocky" part for a tribe that is referenced in Ep 6, I've been thinking back to the last vote before the tribe merger where the focus shifted from targeting the weakest to targeting the strongest -- with an eye toward post-tribe individual immunity.

My thought is that if a quarrel does bring the focus to Kimmi and Alicia, then the thought would be that since Kucha has been kicking Ogakor's ass every three days and sleeping with the Immunity idol for almost two weeks straight, Kucha will figure this is probably their last chance, pre-merger, to vote someone off (since they can't possibly see themselves losing twice in a row). ...and figuring that Kimmi's veggie-only diet will leave her so weak in individual immunity competition that she will soon take care of herself, they turn toward Alicia -- likely the biggest threat of all the women.

...anyways, that's the theory, we'll see

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good luck, SB AyatollahKhomeini 02-22-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-22-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good luck, SB"
I felt the same hesitation about this week's pick. I really liked the idea of Nick leaving, because it would keep up with the "surprise boot" aspect, but he has had so little airtime that it would be a major departure from MB's MO.

Time to go watch the show; the game is afoot!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •