The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Come on folks, this is the best North Carolina can do?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1697

My question: Will the local North Carolina NBC station even air it? Or will it fall into the same trap as Cupid, Married By AMerica, and Temptation Island:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1368

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1037

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=383

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... AZ_Leo 09-09-03 1
 North Carolina Expert Chimes In Bebo 09-09-03 2
 RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... Lisapooh 09-09-03 3
   RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... AZ_Leo 09-09-03 4
       RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... Lisapooh 09-09-03 5
           RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... AZ_Leo 09-09-03 6
               RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... Lisapooh 09-09-03 7
                   RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... ginger 09-12-03 11
                       RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... Lisapooh 09-16-03 13
       RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... kyngsladye 09-10-03 10
   RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... Bebo 09-09-03 8
       RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... AZ_Leo 09-09-03 9
 RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -... true 09-12-03 12
 How do you become a state's most el... Lisapooh 09-16-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Does the fact that they were able to get 8 old girlfriends for this 27 year old guy say something less than laudable about him? Unless everyone he dated was a DAW willing to put themselves through this, there have to be a lot more ex-girlfriends out there then 8. How serious or how long could any of these relationships have been? I think we will get lots of bashing material from this one.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "North Carolina Expert Chimes In"
Yeah, that probably is the best North Carolina can do bachelor-wise, since Mr. Bebo is taken. The dating pool here was not that great, which is why I got out at the first reasonable opportunity.

My question: Will the local North Carolina NBC station even
air it? Or will it fall into the same trap as Cupid, Married By
AMerica, and Temptation Island:

Oh, no worries there. Capital Broadcasting owns the CBS and Fox affiliates in the Raleigh area, and it was their management who decided to nuke those three shows from the airwaves.

WNCN, the local NBC affiliate, has much more reasonable ownership. In other words, the NBC affiliate is not owned by a bunch of Yahoos.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
His name is Skipper?

09-09-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Should we start a pool on how many newbies this one will bring out of the woodwork telling us we are being too hard on wonderful Skipper? How he's such a kind and sensitive guy who loves puppies and kittens. How he didn't sign up for this kind of abuse from such evil, intolerant people as we are. And how whatever official arrest documents TheSmokingGun.com publishes are all lies and hearsay?

(Sorry. Thought I would get it out of my system now. I promise to be nice to them when they do start posting.)

09-09-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
See, you're a nice person Leo. I, however, am not – and thusly make no such promises.

New Abercrombie posters to include:

skipperluvr
skip4evah
skipishot
skipisnotaplaya
and
IKNOWSKIP!!!!!!!!!

09-09-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
My version of nice is that I will completely ignore them and not post my true thoughts on their "Why are all you bad people so mean to Skippy" threads.

By the way, wasn't he Alex's nerdy friend on Family Ties? The one who always drooled over Mallory?

09-09-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Yup, I believe he was. My favorite Skiper of course is Barbie's kid sister. Buggy and I are both big fans of the Growing Up Skipper doll - complete with budding boobies.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Don't forget Francie. And Midge.

>

09-16-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
I inherited those from my older sister. Midge had some effed up hair. Dug those freckles though.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Let's not forget--1 topic on 4 threads.

La Métropole

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
I'm just hoping that at some point during the competition, his buddy Chipper comes on the show to help him make his choices.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

09-09-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
Wonder how many of the 8 were also Chipper's ex-girlfriends, either before or after Skipper? Got to make sure we have that drama quotient up as high as we can?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NBC's new "Little Black Book" -- starring "North Carolina's Most Eligible Bachelor""
I think I'll be skipping this one.

09-16-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
14. "How do you become a state's most eligible bachelor?"
Screw that! I'm officially declaring myself Reality TV World's most eligible Bachelorette. I'm ready for my close up Mr. Blows!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •