The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-07, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Four down, everybody switch! It's switch week, who will end up with a new buff and who doesn't? You can vote on these things if you want, see the rules, just part of the service.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., Jean-Robert.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, we used to do that you know. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote. It's okay to use official nicknames like "Frosti." PG for Peih-Gee seems to be understood and in common use. The first one of you uses JohnBob though...

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, who gets kidnappedswitched, who has the first confessional, who wins the snoring contest, those should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: PG-13."

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Yeah, kinda redundant after rule 2, but I get to say more stuff.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's an order!

And the remaining preswitch DAWs are:

Fei Long (Flying Dragon) Tribe (Red)
Aaron
Amanda
Courtney
Denise
James
Jean-Robert
Leslie
Todd

Zhan Hu (Fighting Tigers) Tribe (Yellow)
Ashley
"Chicken" Steve
Dave

Erik
"Frosti" Michael
Jaime
Peih-Gee
Sherea

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Aaron vince3 10-17-07 1
 Aaron Flowerpower 10-17-07 2
 Aaron CTgirl 10-17-07 3
 Sherea Loree 10-17-07 4
 Sherea kingfish 10-17-07 5
 Aaron byoffer 10-17-07 6
 Aaron Survivor Maniac 10-17-07 7
 Sherea The Cake 10-17-07 8
 Aaron Brownroach 10-17-07 9
 Sherea Ahtumbreez 10-17-07 10
 Sherea strid333 10-17-07 11
 HEY SHEREA... Round Robin 10-17-07 12
 Aaron whoami 10-17-07 13
 aaron dabo 10-18-07 14
 Aaron KObrien_fan 10-18-07 15
 Sherea Estee 10-18-07 16
 Aaron Scarlett O Hara 10-18-07 17
 Aaron kircon 10-18-07 18
 Aaron redbeard103152 10-18-07 19
 Aaron Myrla21 10-18-07 20
 Aaron mattben 10-18-07 21
 Aaron. MDSkinner 10-18-07 22
 Aaron DieNarrin 10-18-07 23
 Aaron CattyChat 10-18-07 24
 Aaron mommy0f4 10-18-07 25
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-18-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Aaron"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Aaron"
Well this week there will be a 2 for 2 swap. Clearly, Sherea and Aaron are the most at risk. Sherea was also on the block last week....her laziness around camp vs. Crazy Bossy Dave...BUT, Aaron is all over the vidcaps this week, while Sherea is in low profile. Going with the OFG theory and choosing Aaron as our victim for the season. Despite his efforts I think his tribe mates will try and foil the one challenge that we have. Too bad, he could have been a great end game player. Sherea is my second choice, she will quickly follow.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aaron"
I agree with Flopo!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sherea"
It just makes the most sense to me. And I want her to go.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sherea"
Sherea. I think Aaron is winning the boat pull, giving ZH the edge, and Sherea the boot.

Tough call, though. The OutFrontGirl theory has picked a lot of bootees.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Aaron"
The tribes are flipping, and so is my boot pick.

If Sherea goes I will be pi55ed!

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Aaron"

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sherea"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Aaron"
He's gets the Silas heave-ho.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sherea"
Because it's time for her lazy butt to get the boot. Plus, Aaron is some nice eye candy and needs to stay for a bit.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sherea"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "HEY SHEREA..."
...it's time for you to go!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Aaron"
Why not. He is next on my list.

10-18-07, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "aaron"
alternate: James. Tough call, but the Zhan's best hope for reaching parity is to tank ICs and boot their hostages. James has gotten a lot more attention but Aaron has the leader bull's-eye.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Aaron"
He gets "kidnapped" with James to the NuZhan Hu tribe, they should be the stronger tribe BUT they throw the challenge, Jiffy disgustingly says "that is the worst challenge performance I have ever seen", well yeah! James has the HII, Aaron is the leader from the prior enemy, he gets cut.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sherea"
'I know any of us could beat her in any individual challenge, but do you really feel like personally carrying her there?'

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Aaron"
Nu ZhanHu's throw the challenge, and boot out Aaron.

Nu ZhanHu's: Eric, James, Aaron, Jaime, Peih Gee
Nu Fei Long's: Todd, Frosti, Jean-Robert, Sherea, Amanda, Courtney, Denise

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Aaron"
or Sherea

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Aaron"
It is not good for the opposing tribe to know that you are the leader. Leslies mouth leads directly to Aarons boot.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Aaron"

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Aaron"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-07 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

The story has arced. Sort of.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Aaron."
Going with the crowd.

It would appear to be Sherea next week.

DieNarrin 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DieNarrin Click to send private message to DieNarrin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Aaron"
It's a shame, but Leslie was so helpful to her tribe.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Aaron"
I'm going to trust the spoilers and I believe it has to be a thrown challenge for Zhan Hu to lose with both Aaron & James joining their tribe.

Although, I believed the spoilers when Leslie was booted and I was shocked.

mommy0f4 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-07, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy0f4 Click to send private message to mommy0f4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Aaron"
Aaron or Sherea

10-18-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
26. "Vote Tally #1"
We haven't had one of these in awhile, as best as I recall here's how it's done.

This is post #26 compiling 25 votes, 0 vote changes, 0 previous tallies, 0 deleted posts, 0 violations of rule 2, oh my gawd they killed butter!

Aaron ***** 18
Sherea ***** 7
others **** UTR

Maniac, please stop using the sig.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •