The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-07, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-07 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Survivor 15: China
State of the Spoiling
Episode 5

SWITCH-UP, or Love is in the Air

My fellow RTVW-ians, the State of the Spoiling is good, very good.

In previous weeks we lost;
Chicken Steve
Ashley
Leslie

And, last week, Crazy Dave, the self proclaimed Czar of Zhan Hu (as well as of all that he surveys), the Caesar who thinks his parts are superior, was booted for trying to be the boss of everyone.

At the risk of your iterative burnout, I have to make some fun of Dave, and I copy and paraphrase some lines from one of the most amusing, brilliant even, writers in this forum, who, though not modest, wishes to remain anonymous.

Dave is sad when his loyal followers stab him to death in the tribal forum.

"Ettu, you brutes?" he is heard to gasp as his time line draws to an end. For Dave, fire wasn't life on Survivor, not even a big growed-assed fireplace.

"And I was such a good leader to you" he gasps, as his life blood pools on the ground.

He contorts, makes dying faces, contorts some more, makes funny noises, smirks, rolls his eyes, and observes;

“You’re going to miss my superior parts”.

The setting sun lights his way down loser path to the pre-sequester prison also known as Loser Lodge, and the door to Survivor China rudely slaps him on his butt on the way out.

Crazy Dave Cruser, who wins this year’s award for self-delusion. And jerk-doms nomination for ‘Man of the Year’.

In his favor, though, it must be said that he builds a fire edifice worthy of the Kukul Gods of Mayan fame, and he has that nasty smirking down to an art form.

He was last week’s snuffed torch holder.

After looking at this picture, and noting the look in his eye and the maniacal smile, no one can wonder about his nickname. You’re crazy as a loon, Dave.

RIP Dave Cruser, we wish we hadn’t known ye!

On to Spoiling.

The tribes are;
Red - Fei Long (Flying Dragon) They have lost only one tribe member.
Remaining are Aaron, Amanda, Courtney, Denise, James, Jean-Robert, and Todd

Yellow - Zhan Hu (Fighting Tigers) The have lost three.
Remaining are Erik, Frosti, Jaime, Peih-Gee, and Sherea

Thanks to Chez, we have;

"CBS Misdirection, Episode 5"
“- One castaway confesses that he is a virgin while flirting with a tribemate he admits he has a crush on. “
“- A physical attraction provokes a shocking reveal--the existence of the Hidden Immunity Idol.
- And later, chaos abounds after a tribal switch, leading to tears, fears, cracks in tribal loyalties, threats of throwing challenges and a blindsiding vote at Tribal Council.

Reward Challenge.

There is only one challenge shown. Apparently there is no reward challenge. I guess the tribe switch dynamics, the showmance, and the HI drama take up the air time usually used by the reward challenge. Or they just fooled me and thee. It is very rare for them to not show something on both challenges, so I assume there is no RC.

Immunity challenge

Flowerpower brought the Vidcaps from Survivor Fever, as usual. Thanks For all you do, FP. You will be rewarded in Survivor heaven with 16 virgin Erics.

xwraith27 (thanks, XW) points out that the buff in this pic of James is inexpertly doctored to show a yellow buff.

xwraith27 also points out that James and Aaron are competing for Zhan Hu, While Frosti and Sherea become Fei Long, so these are the kidnappees.

Water competitors are Frosti;

Aaron and Todd?

Eric?

CTGirl brings this from TVGuide.

Immunity Theatre: The remaining members of Zhan Hu and Fei Long get thrown a classic Survivor curveball tonight when the two tribes are suddenly switched up and, before they can even catch their collective breath, forced to compete for immunity. "The title of the challenge--'Plunge, Pull 'n' Pop'--may sound like fizzy fun, but according to the show's challenge producer John Kirhoffer, it's actually one of the season's most grueling. 'The survivors had a much harder time than we (anticipated),' says Kirhoffer. The challenge has two distinct parts. In the first, two members from each tribe start out on a raised platform in the water where, on the word 'go,' they must alternately dive down as far as 15 feet to pull out a series of bamboo poles that each release a puzzle piece. 'And visibility wasn't all that great,' Kirhoffer laughs. Once all 12 puzzle pieces have 'popped' to the surface, the survivors gather them in a boat and race to shore, where the rest of their respective tribes take over to decipher a complex puzzle. 'Who you choose to perform each role,' previews Kirhoffer, 'will make or break it for your tribe.'"

So:
- The tribe switch is before IC.
- The challenge is spelled out.

KOBrien brings in this:

“The next two boots before merge have been spoiled by DaniBleau at Skills to be Sherea and Aaron. She also spoils that Sherea and Frosti get swapped to Fei Long, and Aaron and James get swapped to Zhan Hu. "

So:
- In order for Sherea to be this week’s boot, her new tribe, Fei Long has to lose the IC.
- The water part of the challenge is performed by Eric Frosti, Aaron and Todd. If Frosti and Aaron have changed sides, then Frosti and Todd are working together, and Eric and Aaron are working together.

It really looks like Aaron is on the final leg.

NOW - the Showmance.
Which apparently involves a virgin who isn’t Jaime. Implying that sweet little Jamie has been around the old block a time or two, but not (so far) with Eric.

In the pond;

First and foremost, is Jaime skinny dipping? And if she isn’t, why the heck isn’t she, with the survivors as clothing challenged as they are? Did not Dave attempt to lead them down the path of practical clothing considerations?

So the question becomes, do they get dynamic with each other, and does Eric leave China with his flower intact, and/or do they get it on in sequester?

Spoiled!
At the rent-by-the hour motel, post survivor;

No NO that’s NOT the question, it’s whether the alliance makes them stronger, or whether the others will perceive it to be a good reason to dump one or both of them if and when they return to Tribal Council, and for some dumb reason decide not to dump Sherea.

Per misdirection hints;

“- A physical attraction provokes a shocking reveal--the existence of the Hidden Immunity Idol.

So the showmance might affect the discovery of the Hidden idol. Misty365 and the resident RTVW survivor spoiler experts have found indications that James finds one, or maybe even both hidden idols. Not necessarity this week, but sometime. And, he somehow makes a ‘Grave Mistake’. And you just know that the editors have waited from day one to use that phrase.

Their writers are inferior to our own RTVW wits. They should fire the hacks they have and hire our Estee for those lovely little nuggets. She easily tops the above 'Grave Mistake' when she, earlier this year, describes James as ..dealing “with life one shovelful at a time”. Poetry.

FWIW, Frosti is one of this week's treemail readers. And PG has a cute little panty thing going on. I am not going to mention Sherea’s mega-bazooms, it's not appropriate, and there is no real need. Few things about Survivor 15 are less in need of being pointed out. Except to say that they, along with those of Amanda, are probably the best bets this week for the blur-omatic.

Another the tree mail reader is Todd.

Aaron must have been impressed with Dave, because at some point (he is dry, and sitting with his mates, so it is pre-challenge) he slips into ‘Crazy Dave’ mode...

The hint is that one team didn’t give it their all. Which, given the tribe switch and the possibility that the kidnapees are slacking off to favor their old tribe, is predictable, both as misdirection, and as reality.

In summary,

Tribe switch, Sherea and Frosti go to Fei long, and James and Aaron go to Zhan Hu and participate in the IC for their new teams.

Bootee? Who is the Bootee? for me, either of the following could logically go. If Zhan Hu wins IC, Sherea is gone, or if Fei Long wins, Aaron is gone.

Outside spoiler indicated Sherea is the bootee, but the picture looks like Aaron is pulling like crazy. I go with the spoiler and Sherea as the Bootee.

No RC comp this week.

Maybe James finds a HI, but probably not till a later episode.

At the end of the day, the tribes are;

Nu-Fei Long - Amanda, Courtney, Denise, Jean-Robert, Todd, and Frosti, (and Sherea, depending on TC vote)

Nu-Zhan Hu - Erik, Jaime, Peih-Gee, Aaron (? after TC), and James.

Will the switches be permanent?

Spoiling shoutouts, in addition to those already given, go to Michel, Pepe le Skunque, Scarlett O Hara, Vince2 (or 3?), Georgianna, ByOffer, and VerucaSalt. And others. Much thanks to all of you.

Crabman

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... dabo 10-17-07 1
   RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... kingfish 10-17-07 2
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... CTgirl 10-17-07 3
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... strid333 10-17-07 4
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... whoami 10-17-07 5
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... Wallflower66 10-18-07 6
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... Flowerpower 10-18-07 7
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... Scarlett O Hara 10-18-07 8
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... PepeLePew13 10-18-07 9
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... mattben 10-18-07 10
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... CattyChat 10-18-07 11
 RE: Survivor China: State of the Sp... buckeyegirl 10-18-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Good roundup! Sherea on NuFei, right?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-07 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

Thanks. Corrected.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Great job Kingfish! Love your wit (and the way you spoiled the Loser Lodge questions!)

Let's hope Dave was on a one-way train to Crazytown!

I'm going off the rails with Foonermints

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Very good SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Good job there guppy, you are funny.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-18-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
That was a very thorough and humorous SOTS, Gup! Good going!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
AAAHHHHHH, King! You never disappoint! You and your snarky wit are certainly unmatched on these boards. I just loved it. I wish I had your gift for verbage! Well done. I especially loved your "Ode to Crazy Dave"! Love seeing you around the spoiler threads, btw! Hope you will stay.

fp

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-07 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Woo and Hoo!!! Kingfish, you never disappoint!! I could read YOU all day long, Sugar!

Thank you!!

ETA: Oh.my.heck!!! My identical twin & I certainly are on the same wavelength!! I am now just reading her response!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Eh, le Skunque reporting in!

Great job on the SOTS, king... great use of vidcaps and snarky commentary to mix in. Thanks for pulling everything together!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Nice roundup. Thanks. I agree it's iffy between Sheria and Aaron.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Great job, KF!! You answered all the important questions.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor China: State of the Spoiling, Ep 5."
Great Job on SOTS!!!!

Spookingly made by ARnutz!Ghost by the Great IceCat!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •