The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd involved?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mommy0f4 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy0f4 Click to send private message to mommy0f4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd involved?"
I'm not sure where to post this so feel free to move it if there's a better spot.

I know the last couple of seasons have had a final 3 and everyone hates that. From the posts I've read it looks like there's supposed to be a final 3 again. Is that for sure? Leaked, spoiled, or misdirection?

I'm wondering because there was an interview with Todd broadcast in August. In it Todd says "This is my game. This is something that I’ve wanted for so long. And I just… I just get all smiley just thinking about it you know. I just picture myself in the final 2, knowing that that’s how far I got and at that point it’s out of my hands."

From the time I heard it I thought what? did he just say what I thought he said. I've played it again and again and yup, he did. So what does it all mean?

Even Jeff Probst says Todd knows the show inside and out. So why would he specifically say "final 2" if there was a chance of it being final 3? And I don't know about the rest of you, but if I wanted to win I would imagine myself actually getting the million dollars, not making it to the final 2 and then leaving it at being out of my hands.

Does anyone out there have any thoughts or ideas? I posted the transcript on the articles about survivor contestants post, but I don't know how to make a link and all that stuff. I have it on my dvd-r's memory if anyone wants me to send them a copy though.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd ... xwraith27 10-13-07 1
 RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd ... Scarlett O Hara 10-13-07 2
 RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd ... PepeLePew13 10-13-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-07, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd involved?"
Can't provide a link (too lazy to search for one), but Jeff Probst himself said that they were sticking to a Final 3 format. Jury is supposed to have 7 people this season, and it is spoiled to start at F10 (the supposed Jean-Robert boot).

Todd probably thought they were having an F2 this season because there's only 16 castaways

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd involved?"
Welcome to the Boards, Sugar! We're glad to have you here! I've got your Link for you! Well, possibly Todd said that because the old format that he "grew up" with was always F-2.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 3 or Final 2 and is Todd involved?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-07 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

I didn't think this was worth a new thread on Spoilers, and there's a thread about it on Fanatics so I didn't want to post this on there... this is from Dave's interview with Webby:

Reality TV World: Was there anything valuable Jaime or Leslie told you about Fei Long?

Dave: There's a bit of bickering, that (Fei Long member Jean-Robert Bellande) wasn't so well-liked. That was kind of important to know. There's also (Aaron Reisberger) being (Fei Long's) leader and (Amanda Kimmel) being his lieutenant.

Hrmm. No mention of Todd here. It seems that while the editing of the show makes it look like Todd is constantly in our faces on TV as a mastermind, he doesn't appear to be perceived as such in camp. Dave's interpretation from Jaime's spying and Leslie's input didn't seem to come across that Todd was particularly memorable or was much of a leader.

ETF: Tabs running amok.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •