The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: The Society Islands: Po..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 56942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: The Society Islands: Po..."
Warning: Do not open this thread unless you've finished the season. There are ultimately going to be some spoilers here. Oh, you could open it and read everything before starting on the Prologue, but you'd have only yourself to blame. Then again, contestants do tend to wind up blaming everyone but themselves, and that's just one more game trend we see over and over...

Okay, that should clear the front page text exert with room to spare. But if you just completely stumbled in anyway, here's a link to the first part.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/4179.shtml

See you in thirteen episodes, one recap, and a Reunion.

This thread is for two things. First, if you finish reading that nightmare, go ahead and sign in on the thread, no matter how long it's been since the original so-called airdate. (As the running joke goes, that means all seven eight of you.) In fact, sign in here even if you've posted on an episode thread before this. I want to see who the marathon runners are and I really want a head count. Gee, just how many people did wind up seeing this thing? Probably something less than the total number of all late nights involved in finishing it. Y'know something? Editing svcks. Just ask any contestant, any season, any time. In fact, my editing svcks, because I never found every last typo...

Second: some questions came up during the season which I wasn't able to answer because the season was still going on. As in 'pretty much all of them.' There's a chance more questions will arise. (How can you have a FAQ with eight readers? Eight out of eight qualifies for 'frequent', right? In fact, with that kind of sample size, one person asking a question is a pretty high percentage.) So this is where I get to pull back the curtain a little. Behind The Fanfic or Inside The Writer's Studio, only without the commercials and no one got drunk before coming on the show, at least as far as I know. This means you may want to run now -- but if you have a question about the series, you can ask it here: I can try to answer it now.

So -- bring out your prior queries and post them here if you want to see what the answers are. And that means for S:SI, thank you. I neither know who Doctor McDreamy is nor care. (Active discussion of the Reunion stays on the Reunion thread, but questions about anything (including the Reunion) can go here. Not that I have any moderator powers whatsoever, but let's pretend, okay? Or not. In fact, I have no idea what I just said. Help...) And if no one asks anything, I may just dig some old questions out of the archives and answer them anyway. Yes, I'm a DAW. We're all DAWs. Live with it.

Oh, and remember: you can ask a question, or you can ask several questions, and -- that's probably just about enough out of Jeff...

Finally! I can actually argue back! Do you know what it's like to have to sit back for that many episodes and not be able to discuss a series? It feels like being under contract, that's what it feels like...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor: The Society Islands: Po...   Estee     02-08-07       
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   ohmyheck     02-08-07     1  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-09-07     9  
         RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Colonel Zoidberg     02-09-07     10  
             RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-10-07     14  
                 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Colonel Zoidberg     02-13-07     26  
                     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-13-07     27  
         RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Devious Weasel     12-28-08     31  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Colonel Zoidberg     02-09-07     2  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-11-07     17  
         RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Colonel Zoidberg     02-12-07     22  
             RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-13-07     24  
                 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Colonel Zoidberg     02-13-07     25  
         RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Belle Book     01-20-09     33  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Belle Book     03-14-10     34  
   Check-In   AyaK     02-09-07     3  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   azkate     02-09-07     4  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-10-07     15  
         RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   vince3     02-12-07     21  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   michel     02-09-07     5  
   CHECKING IN   jbug     02-09-07     6  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   VisionQuest     02-09-07     7  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-09-07     11  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   cahaya     02-09-07     8  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Fishercat     02-09-07     12  
     RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Estee     02-11-07     18  
   Checking in   vince3     02-09-07     13  
   Complete Episode List:   vince3     02-11-07     16  
   Location, location, location.   Estee     02-11-07     19  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   xwraith27     02-12-07     20  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   rasslinmomma     02-12-07     23  
   Super Mega Bump   Jims02     04-28-07     28  
     RE: Super Mega Bump   Estee     04-30-07     29  
         RE: Super Mega Bump   AyaK     09-07-07     30  
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands:...   Devious Weasel     12-28-08     32  
    Oh, look ...   Georjanna     06-26-12     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •