LAST EDITED ON 07-24-07 AT 10:45 AM (EST)
Okay, I'm about halfway through this train wreck.
1. The treasure is from Capt. Steele's cook who liked to party after big hauls, so that's the narrative justification for the party at the halfway point.
2. No more officers! Both Ben and Jay were stripped as officers and were available for the shot draw.
3. The teams: Black: Azmyth, Louie, Laurel, Nessa and for the Red: Ben, Jay, Christa, Kendra
4. Red Crew wins! New Captain? Christa!
5. Pirate's Court: Only 2 blackspots now and Christa alone is gonna be giving them out, also, this is the final Pirate's Court for the Royal Pardon to be used. If the winner doesn't need it, no chance for a refund, profit, nothing but safety for another episode........
6. Treasure split: Captain takes all! Christa's got a big decision to make about splitting the take or else she runs the risk of mutiny (which, without officers to potentially shield her, is now more possible than ever! Remember, before the officers had to agree to join in the mutiny for it to be successful...) BTW: The treasure amount for this expedition? $50K!