The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix:

We see Frosti successfully chopping down the weights/wheels to something...a separate challenge from the "king of the dock" challenge. The king of the dock challenge, where 2 tribemates of equal gender oppose each other, trying to know each other off into the drink. Looks like JeanRobert and James from Fei Long will be successful, but it looks as though Jaime and Sherea could be successful for Zhan Hu???

Dave seems to be coming the target at Zhan Hu...

Jean Robert sticks his BIG foot into his mouth...Courtney possibly setting herself up to align with Todd/Amanda?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CBS Press Release... Flowerpower 09-29-07 1
 RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps michel 09-29-07 2
   RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 09-30-07 3
       RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps michel 09-30-07 4
           RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Georgianna 09-30-07 5
               RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps ginger0226 10-01-07 6
               RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-01-07 7
                   RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Georgianna 10-01-07 8
                       RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-02-07 9
                           RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Georgianna 10-02-07 10
                           RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Georgianna 10-02-07 11
                               RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps byoffer 10-02-07 12
                                   RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-02-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "CBS Press Release..."
Thanks again to Survivor Phoenix...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Thanks FP for these. Please tell me it's a mistake on one of the parchment and that it's Jean-Robert and not Aaron who tells James that Courtney is next.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-07 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

It clearly shows Jean-Robert on the parchment, I don't see Aaron mentioned anywhere?

Is this guy a horrible poker player or what?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Either it was changed or I need glasses!!! Thanks Pepe.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Michel,

I have glasses.

And a 36-inch monitor.

It was changed.

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger0226 Click to send private message to ginger0226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
in the vidcap with Frosti chopping down the puzzle pieces, you can see the Fei Long structure in the backround and they appear to have already finished this portion of the challenge and may be far ahead at this point....

10-01-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Hey michel and Georgianna: Even though the parchment says that it's Jean-Robert, it sure does look like Aaron to me? NO?

10-01-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-07 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

Hello!

First of all ...

Thank you so very much for your gracious 'welcome back' in the 'Title' thread. It truly did make my day.

And it was so good to see you. Because, when the Vidcaps thread was a bit delayed, I was concerned that perhaps you, like emydi (whose posts I will really, really miss), were not going to be with us this Season.

As to the Aaron vs Jean-Robert mystery:

To begin, there is all the apparent confusion of our source. Because, that parchment said Aaron before I went to work yesterday. In fact, I thought that Pepe was just being cute with the whole Jean-Robert thing.

And I agree with you. The jaw seems to me to be much too square, regular and firm to be Jean-Robert's. And, although the hair seems a bit too full to be Aaron's, perhaps that can be explained by the fact that it is wet ...?

Then too, I rather doubt that Todd would have been quite so disconcerted if it had been Jean-Robert's gaffe. But, coming from his annointed pawn (and obvious ally), the revelation of what would reasonably be presumed to be his own, as well as Aaron's, boot strategy would certainly explain the jam all over his conniving little face ...

But the reaction that I enjoyed even more was Courtney's.

No tears. No whining. No self-defeating temper tantrum. Just the same spontaneous, composed and good-humored amusement with which we've seen her meet every other absurdity and affront to date.

But, I can't wait to hear the arsenic in her confessional!

Courtney may not have won this Game. However, I'll take bets that she had a lot more fun in China than did any of her self-righteous critics.

10-02-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Full agreement, Georgianna! Well said! We will see...

fp

10-02-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
FP,

Well, someone is playing games! Because, right now as I type ...at 10:02 AM Eastern ... the parchment in Pepe's post reads 'Aaron'.

Again!

Honest!

10-02-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-07 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

FP,

And now it reads 'michel - (to Flowerpower) ...'

G, for Giggling

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
LOL.

Someone is playing, and that is hilarious.

10-02-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep 3 Vidcaps"
I smell a skunk...

hehe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •