The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 15: China Episode #2 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 15: China Episode #2 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-07 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Thanks to James barber from Survivor Sucks for these transcripts of the Insider Clips:

Tribal Council

Zhan Hu visits Tribal Council for the second time to vote out one of their own. Find out what each tribe member has to say as they cast their votes.

Erik (Ashley): Sorry girl, I like you a lot, but we really need Dave's leadership still at this point in the game.

Sherea (Ashley ): I'm doing this for you. Go get yourself better, cause I'll see you in the A (she means Atlanta, I guess)

Dave (Ashley): In a different setting and circumstance, we might be having famous fun. I wish you the best of luck.

Frosti (Ashley): It was one way or the other, and Crazy Dave just did a little bit more.

Ashley (Dave): I'm voting for Derek Zoolander...oh I mean Dave. Nuff said.

Peigh-Gee (Ashley): Ashley, I know you're strong, but you've been sick and weak, and you're not contributing to harmony at camp. Sorry.

Jaime (Ashley-Diva, with a sad face): I'm doing this for the team, not for me at all.

Ashley's Final Words

Soon after having her torch extinguished, Ashley gives her final words. Find out how she feels about being voted out and what she has learned in her short time in China.

"Having had this experience, I got to do some stuff that I never imagined I would be doing. First of all, just coming to China in the first place and getting to see all the sights and stuff and stay here was an amazing experience. And then...gosh, just like being huddled off in our little walkway in a monsoon thunderstorm in the same clothes I've had on for five days. Things like that that are just crazy stories I'll probably tell my grandchildren. That's the stuff I'll take home from being here."

(cut)

"I don't have any regrets at this moment, but I know I'm gonna feel it and feel like (grunts) I shoulda done this, I shoulda done that. I know it's gonna happen in a little while. That's just how I am. But I can't think of it right now."

(cut)

"What I do in the real world is very physically tolling. This is very physically AND mentally tolling AND you have to get along with people who are physically and mentally being stressed out. It's harder in a way different aspect but it is hard. It's definitely a hard game to play, probably way harder than I thought it was. I loved the challenges, I could do those...that's what I miss. If I miss anything about Survivor it'll be the challenges, those were fun. I'm just bummed that I didn't get to stay and compete some more."

(cut)

"I had a pretty good relationship with Erik, Jaime, and Sherea. I wish them all very well. I hope they all make it to the end. I hope one of them wins a million dollars, because they totally deserve it. One of those three. To everybody else, thank you and goodnight."

(cut)

"Um...I think I got voted out because of a personal conflict with our leader, and at this moment in time - maybe it wouldn't be this way later on - everyone's really clinging to him, whether he's a good leader or not, just because they're at a loss and they want that kind of structure because it's foreign to them and it's only day six. I understand and I'm not made at them even because I can see how it happens, but I've said it in interviews, time and time again, that Dave is going to show them the reason he shouldn't be in control, and I guarantee you that I see him on the flip side sooner than he imagines."

(cut)

"Dave, if I had one word to describe him, it would be (blanked). You know, I'm going to change that. He'd be a tool, because that is the perfect word for him. He's a tool.

Jean-Robert's Strategy

While taking his morning swim, Jean Robert reveals his game strategy and what it's really like living off the land in China.

"People probably wonder what it's like waking up here, but for me, just seeing the dawn rise and the light starting to come out from the night is a refreshing feeling for me, because I know that the night's finally over, because the nights don't mean sleep for me. The night just means I'm going to sit there until the sun comes up so we can get some warmth. Last night I was freezing, fully drenched, you had no options of getting dry. The water's still coming down. We were finally able to get a fire going last night, which was great, and we were able to come up with some rice. I've never enjoyed plain white rice so much in my life. I'm beat up right now. Three days. You'd think after we won the immunity idol that would be like a lot of...winning the immunity idol gave us a boost, but I'm feeling really beat up right now."

(cut)

"The perception of the group is that I'm not pulling my weight, and I'm really actually doing quite a bit, but I understand why they don't feel I do, because sometimes I bark orders here and there. That's just part of me being a leader. I used to own a nightclub. I know what needs to be done. I may not be the one to go do it, but I look to work smart, rather than working hard. Today, I went and found that little thing for firewood, instead of hunting through the whole forest. I'm not an outdoors person, but I'll figure it out. I'm learning to adapt right now."

(cut)

"Aaron organized the entire tribe to get together to have a powwow to discuss where we're at, what everybody is contributing, and it seemed like Aaron was intending for people to think that this was a discussion on how we could improve or where do we go from here, a directional thing. For me, I know exactly what he was up to, he basically wanted the entire group to acknowledge that Jean-Robert was not pulling his weight, and should be able to openly criticize me from here out. To be honet with you, I'm glad that that's happening now, because now I'm looking like the bad guy, the guy that's not pulling his weight, everything that goes from here...everything is good from here. I can't have a bad day. If I'm lazy tomorrow, wanna sleep all day and not do anything, well that's consistent with what I've already been doing. If I start pitching in like everybody else, everybody's going to notice. In the meantime, I've got at least three days until a possible Tribal Council, or two more days, plenty of time to pitch in if I need to or lobby if I need to protect myself. I'm one of those guys who likes to come in from behind. This horse is definitely in last place right now."

(cut)

"If people are smart, they're going to recognize that they need me for the reward challenges and the immunity challenges and that should keep me around for a little while. Right now, it seems like Aaron is lobbying the group to basically have me eliminated when it comes the time. I have at least three days to be able to work relationships or what have you until then. I'm not really, really worried about it. The first day coming over here, I saw Aaron as my biggest threat, and thought if I was asked at that point I probably would've thought he's the guy I need to get rid of. Right now he's not the person I'd try to get rid of at this point, even though Aaron probably wishes me to be out of the group right now or is threatened by me or is uncomfortable around me or whatever. I like him around for right now and I don't want to battle with him at this stage because I think he has a lot of power right now."

(cut)

"The mood of Fei Long is kind of, a little bit spent. I think for three days we've been trying to keep a positive attitude with all the elements working against us, it seems. We just won an immunity idol yesterday and we're still all beat up. Everyone's frustrated, everybody's on edge, and I feel like everyone's frustrated with me and my work effort. I have been contributing but not as much as I'd like to. When I'm questioned about my work output, I'm the first to admit it hasn't been as good as I would've liked."

(cut)

"Right now, I'm in trouble, I'm in hot water, I'm in last place for sure. If a vote was to be taken right now, I'm definitely the favorite to have gone home, but I wouldn't say it's as dangerous a situation as it might look. I'm certain I can build relationships, do what I need to, and start forming alliances or semi-alliances to protect myself. I do believe I could make a strong case for Courtney to be the first one voted out, and I'm pretty sure I could...I'm pretty convincing. Even though it kind of looks like I'm in trouble right now, it's part of the plan, and I can only go up from here."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •