The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where Are They?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where Are They?"
Worst. Casting. Ever. Except for certain seasons of Survivor and the current season of The Apprentice, of course.

Where are the:

-openly gay people?
-twins?
-better excuses for tokens than Gus and Hera?
-twins, dammit?

Other notes:

-Gus' job at CIA: Manager of Stealth Donut Program (joke credit to SLH).

-Gus' best line: "Why does she always have to run?" Uhm...because it's a race, you freakin' moron?

-Is Hera like the most fragile person you've ever seen on reality TV, or what? Of course, a name like that, you got hard shoes to fill.

-Yeah, I'm picking on Gus and Hera, I'm a racist, get over it.

-Oh, never mind, this isn't The Apprentice board.

-And don't even start on me about your imaginary monkey in a talking elevator, Monsty.

-I'd like to rant about the extreme punchability that is Jonathan, but I got nothing to say that you didn't already think yourself.

-But I was sure hoping Bobo would knock his head off when he said, "Hey, between your yellow and my blue, we're a superhero!" I don't know which was funnier, Jonathan's unmedicated instability or Bobo's complete inability to comprehend the joke.

-Just. Shave. His. Fvcking. Head. Oh yes you do know what I'm talking about.

-Is Phil cultivating an undead sorta look, or is there something else going on there?

-How exactly do you make the gas/diesel mistake, after everyone made it back in TAR 3? Or TAR 2, or whatever damn race that was.

-Brooklyn or Queens? Which is more annoying?

Okay, I'm more-or-less vented.

"Where are they?" concept lifted from Dr. Noir, but she's posted elsewhere today and didn't tease this one out, so it's her bad.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where Are They? HistoryDetective 11-17-04 1
   RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-17-04 2
       RE: Where Are They? Dakota 11-17-04 3
       RE: Where Are They? HistoryDetective 11-17-04 4
           RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-17-04 5
           RE: Where Are They? true 11-17-04 12
   HD! Breezy 11-17-04 23
       RE: HD! brvnkrz 11-17-04 39
           RE: HD! angelworth29 11-17-04 44
           RE: HD! Swami 11-18-04 53
               RE: HD! HistoryDetective 11-18-04 54
   Vibe sittem 11-17-04 48
       RE: Vibe HistoryDetective 11-18-04 52
   Out of my deep and abiding respect Esbea 11-18-04 56
 RE: Where Are They? anotherkim 11-17-04 6
   Heat Miser samboohoo 11-17-04 17
   RE: Where Are They? buckeyegirl 11-19-04 68
 RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-17-04 7
   RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-17-04 27
 RE: Where Are They? seahorse 11-17-04 8
 Huh? bacon 11-17-04 9
 There are plenty of twins moonbaby 11-17-04 10
   RE: There are plenty of twins Tahj 11-17-04 11
 RE: Where Are They? ginger 11-17-04 13
   RE: Where Are They? brvnkrz 11-17-04 14
       RE: Where Are They? ginger 11-17-04 15
           RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-17-04 16
               RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-17-04 18
                   RE: Where Are They? ginger 11-17-04 19
                   RE: Where Are They? emydi 11-17-04 21
                   RE: Where Are They? banzai 11-17-04 25
                       RE: Where Are They? banzai 11-17-04 47
                   RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-17-04 29
                   This? FesterFan1 11-17-04 38
                       RE: This? anotherkim 11-17-04 49
                           RE: This? FesterFan1 11-17-04 51
                   RE: Where Are They? Bebo 11-17-04 40
                       RE: Where Are They? AugustGirl 11-17-04 46
 RE: Where Are They? boateng 11-17-04 20
   RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-17-04 22
       RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-17-04 24
           RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-17-04 28
               RE: Where Are They? Dakota 11-17-04 32
                   RE: Where Are They? trigirl 11-17-04 35
 RE: Where Are They? Swami 11-17-04 26
 RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-17-04 30
   RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-17-04 31
       RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-17-04 33
   RE: Where Are They? anotherkim 11-17-04 50
       RE: Where Are They? ohmyheck 11-18-04 57
           RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-19-04 58
               RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-19-04 59
                   RE: Where Are They? Bebo 11-19-04 62
                       RE: Where Are They? TechNoir 11-19-04 64
                           RE: Where Are They? Swami 11-19-04 67
               RE: Where Are They? ohmyheck 11-19-04 60
                   RE: Where Are They? landruajm 11-19-04 61
                       RE: Where Are They? ohmyheck 11-19-04 63
                           RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-19-04 66
           RE: Where Are They? Tahj 11-19-04 65
 C'Mon! Devious Weasel 11-17-04 34
 Jerry Springer rejects ivoryElephant 11-17-04 36
 RE: Where Are They? realitycoholic 11-17-04 37
 You missed FesterFan1 11-17-04 41
   no, greenland is cold, iceland is w... ivoryElephant 11-17-04 42
       RE: no, greenland is cold, iceland ... emydi 11-17-04 43
       RE: no, greenland is cold, iceland ... realitycoholic 11-17-04 45
 I thought it was somewhat interesti... Oscirus 11-18-04 55
 RE: Where Are They? Starshine 11-20-04 69

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where Are They?"
All I can say is: ditto!

OK, I guess I can say a little more. Isn't Hellboy half of the no-longer-dating couple? I got a gay vibe from him, so that might explain why they are no longer dating.

In every other TAR I have been able to select some favorites that I want to win, but I didn't really like any of these people. I was quite disappointed because I convinced my parents (who are very suspicious of reality television) that they should give this show a chance since it's more about the Race and less about obnoxious people being horrid toward each other - but I don't think that they'll believe me after last night's episode.

11-17-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where Are They?"
Not to put too fine a point on it--or any kind of point, really--but I suspect your gaydar is probably better tuned than mine. And on reflection, I cannot say that I disagree with you about The Boy Who Wanted Bad Hair.

And dood...after last season and the whole Colin/Christie debacle, how can you say it's not about obnoxious people being horrid toward each other? Not to quibble or anything, mind.

Yeah, okay, fine, I'm quibbling.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where Are They?"
I thought, gee! this isn't Survivor. I've only seen tiny bits of this show before. It's won 2 Emmys. Two! Perhaps I should go to Fanatics.

11-17-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where Are They?"
"after last season and the whole Colin/Christie debacle, how can you say it's not about obnoxious people being horrid toward each other?"

To me, the difference is about total screen time spent exploring obnoxious people being horrid to each other. Colin and Christie had their moments (many of them) but I thought that they were balanced out by other teams (Bowling Moms, Chip and Kim, Brandon and Nicole). I just thought that last night's episode had too much of people screaming at each other and not enough emphasis the places they visited or the challenges they did. When I first discovered TAR, I enjoyed it because winning did not depend solely on personal dynamics and manipulating the competition. For me, that's enough explanation for why it has won the Emmy two years in a row. I just thought that last night's episode devolved into being too similar to Survivor or Big Brother compared to some of the classier episodes from previous seasons. YMMV though, and that's cool...

I don't mind a good quibble. The biggest arguments are usually over the smallest stakes...

11-17-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Where Are They?"
No, my mileage is precisely the same as yours, if viewed through the filter of total running time versus noxiousness levels.

Yeah. Emmy. Mark of quality programming every time, you betcha.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Where Are They?"
I agree HD, there was no balance to these episodes, and the obnoxious clearly drowned out anything else that was shown. Hopefully, they will find a better balance and fast, or this season is going to svck big time.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "HD!"
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that got the gay vibe from Hellboy.

I too think that's why they're not together anymore.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: HD!"
Oh, we got the total gay vibe from him too. Big time.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: HD!"
I'll third that motion.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: HD!"
Knockers? What about Meredith and Maria (the two women from Queens)? I thought it was pretty funny when one of them (I can't tell them apart yet) said to the other, while on the snowmobile ride,--"I never thought I'd be straddling you on a snow-mobile". Any vibes from them?

11-18-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
54. "RE: HD!"
Especially since she followed up that comment with: "It feels good."

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Vibe "
I don't have a clue about vibes - but, on the cbs site the video of hellboy and girl said she invited him to a party after they met and she tried to hook him with a guy. That's when he told her he had the hots for her and he wasn't gay. Out of their mouths...maybe it's all a coverup.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

11-18-04, 07:54 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Vibe "
Thanks for the additional info! Interesting, though we don't know what has happened since their first meeting. She might have just understood him better than he understood himself. I know that I had a girlfriend who knew I was gay before I did!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Out of my deep and abiding respect"
for Landru, Ill will forever shun anyone who uses the moniker "Hellboy" for that worthless sack of flesh. Landru is the original Hellboy and doesnt deserve to see his name dragged through the mud.

Thank you for your support

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where Are They?"

More importantly, where are the really hot guys? Other than the cute guy in the visor, we've got nothing of significance and he is totally balanced out by Hellboy, Mr. Steroid and Heat Miser (that Jonathon dude is just SCARY).

--can you believe that they actually had two guy from New York? And they were Jewish? WOW! That's thinking outside the casting box, eh?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Heat Miser"
ROFLMAO!!

I think I just broke the glass in my monitor because I spit my mint out laughing so hard.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Where Are They?"
More importantly, where are the really hot guys? You must've read my mind...I was thinking the same thing Kim....Where are Rob and Brandon when you need em'. Even the doublemint twins would be better then the guys they cast on this show.

Join now! TAR 6 PTTE game

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where Are They?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Whoa! Tough crowd. These were only the first two episodes and I actually found teams I liked. Usually takes me a lot longer. Didn't even care that the "New York Jews in Iceland" are gone, although given time, they could have proved quite entertaining. C'mon, you didn't love the wrestlers, even for their kitsch value?

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Where Are They?"
No, I didn't love the wrestlers. I didn't love anybody. I hated them all, every single one.

"You are evil. I love that about you!" - Anonymous

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where Are They?"
>Worst. Casting. Ever.
>Except for certain seasons of

I think it is a little early to make that determination. I reserve judgement for a couple of weeks.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Huh?"
Were you all watching the same show? I actually found this to be a very interesting cast. First off, you have the wrestling couple...that chick is annoying as hell! That makes good TV!

Then you have Johnathan..this dude is the most annoying person ever! The perfect villian.

And don't forget the father/daughter team. We're gonna get plenty of underwear shots all season long if they stay in the race(I counted 4 last night).

You have hellboy. He can save the world, but can't figure out how to pump diesel fuel.

You have the sisters...and i said enough about them in my thread.

The old farts...old farts always make for funny tv because they think they can outrun people 50 years younger than them.

I give the first episode an A.

Single-handedly Reversed the Red Sox curse.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "There are plenty of twins"
running out front, ifyaknowhatimean.

I have scissors, let's tackle that dood and take care of his stoopit little pigtails.

11-17-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: There are plenty of twins"
Yeah and we know at least one pair ain't real.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Where Are They?"
I second, or fifteenth (or whatever number post it is by now) your rant. This is turning into America's Top Amazing Model Race.

Plus, as a Jew, I'm starting to get miffed. I want everyone to know that some Jews travel well. Some Jews, in fact, go camping. Some Jews, having seen even a single TAR season, would have scampered up that ice hill just like plucky Ward and June did. As Team Revenge of the Nerds Gone Horribly Awry tanked last night, I felt like my black friends do about Osten.

This message brought to you by the B'nai B'rith. Kugel brunch to follow.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Where Are They?"
And I pray that we never have to watch Dad bathe in the snow again. Yikes.

11-17-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Where Are They?"
That was gratuitous and vile.

Speaking of Popsicle, how lame are these ex-agent types? Big Bother introduced us to completely useless FBI Jack, and TAR has also presented us with two less-than-impressive (non)operatives from the FBI and CIA. I fear for our national safety.

11-17-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Where Are They?"
They never said Gus was an "operative". In fact, Gus never said that. For all we know, he manages the cafeteria.

11-17-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Where Are They?"
His Bio does:
Gus is a former CIA agent, covert operative and the first person to fly an open-cockpit plane to the North Pole.

11-17-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Where Are They?"
Hence the snow-bathing fetish.

*shudders*

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Where Are They?"
So that's where he learned to bathe in the snow...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

YIKES!!!

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Where Are They?"
>open-cockpit plane

that's a World War I biplane

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Where Are They?"
>>open-cockpit plane to the North Pole
>
>that's a World War I biplane
>

my mistake, it's a cropduster

11-17-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Where Are They?"
the first person to fly an open-cockpit plane to the North Pole

I can summarize this better:

Gus is a big dumba$$.

And I still like SLH's job description better.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "This?"
first person to fly an open-cockpit plane to the North Pole

Just reeks of "mistakes were made", doesn't it? And does anyone else have the horrendous visual of Gus as that guy taking 200 MPH winds to his face, expanding his mouth to show all of his dental work? No? Well you do now.

Fester

11-17-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: This?"

that is vastly better than the shots of him walking around at 2 mph showing me all of his underwear.

11-17-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: This?"
See, I'm performing a public service here.

Fester
I'm still trying to expunge Jonathan, in his entirety, from my memory. Although I'm sure he's great fun at parties.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Where Are They?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

the first person to fly an open-cockpit plane to the North Pole.

And he flew the speed limit the whole time. And no passing.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Where Are They?"
Um, Bebo? Could you slow down please? You're posting too fast.

boateng 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boateng Click to send private message to boateng Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Where Are They?"
How many young models/aspiring actors do they need on this show? Casting all these young, bland, pretty people is getting tiresome. How about casting more interesting, real-life people?

11-17-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Where Are They?"
They should save themselves some grief and just add "/model" to every occupation of every contestant. Nurse/model, soccer mom/model, grandparents/models.

11-17-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Where Are They?"
By the way, I'm a poster/model.

11-17-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Where Are They?"
I. Am an IQ model.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Where Are They?"
Basher/Model here.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-17-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Where Are They?"
Model of good behaviour here.

11-17-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Where Are They?"
Oh I'm looking forward to the actual moment when Jonathan's head actually explodes. Hopefully this will happen when he arrives last to the stupid finish mat. did you see how scared of his emotional excesses the stoic/brain dead Phil was!?!

And I must confess, dear Landru, when I first saw Hellboy I thought 'Look! It's a fake Landru! He's got the little horns and everything!' Of course once he showed his incredible stupidity I knew he couldn't be you. Nonetheless, I am rooting for him just because of the horns.

And LOL at the wrestler chick! My favorite line of the show so far was said as she woke up after sleeping on the glacier. "My implants are frozen." LOLOLOL!!! And ouch. Of course she was in a crappy mood for the rest of the day--she was packing her own DD glaciers!

Gus is useless and doesn't know he is in a race. "Drive the speed limit, dear--just let them go by." "Walk, don't run." And also, when he said he was looking for some clean snow (before the infamous armpit-cleansing?) that was because the snow outside his hooch was all yellow! I so wanted the camera to pan on the yellow snow just outside his tent door.

11-17-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Where Are They?"
Well, sheesh, if you're gonna totally swipe my concept you could at least get it right!

Where are the Jesus people?

Fer crying out loud, how could you forget the Jesus people. All last season they were praying over cabs and ropes and snow and anything else you could think of. Is Jesus passe?

You know, you really don't have to give me credit. All of that stuff that falls out of my mouth is free for the taking.

11-17-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Where Are They?"
They're all packing for their moves to DC.

Hey, I don't want to interfere with your chosen method for donating food to the homeless.

And thanks for that setup, Toots.

11-17-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Where Are They?"
<joke censored because all the folks who hate political correctness will jump all over me if I tell it)

For you? Anything. Almost.

11-17-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Where Are They?"
One of the sisters is a Mormon from Utah. Didn't you see the intro? She lives the straight and narrow while her sister whores around and lives the good life.

I'm fairly sure she was wearing a wig, too. Horrible hair. Horrible.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-18-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Where Are They?"
I'm a Mormon from Utah. I know Lena and Kristy and I don't think they'll exactly like this, but whatever. You're always entitled to your opinion, anotherkim.

11-19-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Where Are They?"
Oh, ferchrissake, they're public figures. They chose to be media whores. Who gives a flying fvck what they'll like? By signing up for the show, they subject themselves to public judgment--and harsh, critical public judgment for entertainment purposes is what we do on this forum.

Furthermore, one of them--and they're too indistinguishable for me to particularly care which is which--described herself as a "party girl." You think that's a LDS-approved sort of a tag line?

11-19-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Where Are They?"
Landru, you foo, this board EXISTS to serve the needs of the contestants. Your mission should be writing posts that make them comfortable and happy. And you are clearly failing. Again.

For shame.

"Won't someone think of the children?" - King Kaufman

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Where Are They?"
Landru's a Foo?

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

11-19-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Where Are They?"
In my humble opinion, Landru's a Foo.

I have nightmares about that blue sock thingy.

11-19-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Where Are They?"
LOL--you just called Landru a dog. Well, one of those viscious Chinese portal guard dogs. Foo dogs, fu dogs--depends on your transliteration. Maybe these are the Hounds of Hell?

11-19-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Where Are They?"
Okay! Sorry for posting! Next time I won't.

11-19-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Where Are They?"
Post all you'd like. Just be prepared for people to disagree with you.

11-19-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Where Are They?"
Got it.

11-19-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Where Are They?"
Keep in mind, Ohmyheck, that this is the basher forum.

11-19-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Where Are They?"
You don't think they'll like this? Well tell them to wait, cause it will probably get much worse than this by the time the season's over. They'll look back on a comment like the above and take it as a compliment.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "C'Mon!"
Haven't you seen any movies? Gus' job at the CIA is obviously to try to keep the young, buck-the-system agents under control, always yelling and threatening them, until finally, he realizes the only way to break the case is to trust them, and he exasperatedly tells them "Go ahead and do it your way - but could you at least try not to get Internal Affairs on my azz?"

Shortly before the credits he would say "I don't know how you two did it, but you two did it."

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-17-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jerry Springer rejects"
I think these racers are rejects from the jerry springer show.

mind the gap

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Where Are They?"
Pretty sad when after a two-hour intro I didn't have one team that I could even remotely root for. Only funny line was wrestling-queen's remark about her implants being frozen when getting in the shuttle. At least there's someone in reality TV that can admit and laugh about their "enhancements" (unlike too many seasons of Survivor flotation device horrors.)

11-17-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
41. "You missed"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

the best line of the show, which was uttered by one of those dating/engaged model/actor women in response to her male counterpart's shrieking something to the effect of "would you look at the *#$&*&%# road signs, you worthless bey-otch?!", and it went something like "Why? I can't read them anyway." That one still makes me laugh.

Runner up? "I'm yellow and you're blue, let's be superheroes".

Agree on Tufty the Wonderstud's "'Do".

Agree on Jonathan Livingston Fvckwad.

SLH roolz. Stealth Donut Program, priceless.

Brooklyn. While Queens needs GPS more than the pilot from "Lost", Brooklyn was the stupidest team ever who described themselves as super-geniuses. Wile E. Coyote has nothing on these dimwits.

RE: Shaq-Diesel 2004, you forgot to add, that in addition to history dictating that one should check for indications of the type of petrol your Eurotrash van takes, it was labeled "DIESEL" in Big. Block. Letters. on the effing door to the gas tank. Then again, if she couldn't tell that Tufty was gay, how could she be expected to read a diesel label visible from space?

I'm gonna leave Gus alone. Too damn easy.

Fester

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-17-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "no, greenland is cold, iceland is warm.."
Which one of the Einsteins uttered this clueless comment?

They said that Iceland was warm and that Greenland was the cold place.

these peoples IQ's are in the teens!

mind the gap

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: no, greenland is cold, iceland is warm.."
I liked the comment from the one NY Jewish dude who said something like...our people were in the desert for 40 years and now I have to sleep in a tent on a glacier...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: no, greenland is cold, iceland is warm.."
They said that Iceland was warm and that Greenland was the cold place

Actually, it is Greenland which is cold and Iceland which is warmer. All a PR marketing trick to bring tourists to Greenland and keep them out of Iceland!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-18-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "I thought it was somewhat interesting"
In Gus we had the biggest piece of deadwood ever on a team( at least flo never slowed down her team cause they were driving the speed limit.

We had the most annoying contestant ever

I think that wrestling duo is gonna make the soccer twins look like Einstein by the time that they leave

Besides where else can you see a dude run around the world with a big piece of crap on his forehead.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Where Are They?"
For heavenms sake Hayden, Put them away.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •