The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"While you were out new host"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-08-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"While you were out new host"
Evan Farmer

and I hate him! Bring back Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw I already know Teresa left of her own free will but it would still be nice to see her back)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: While you were out new host Amily 09-08-03 1
   RE: While you were out new host sbeck 09-08-03 2
       RE: While you were out new host smiley 09-08-03 3
           RE: While you were out new host Majic Mitch 09-09-03 4
               RE: While you were out new host sbeck 09-09-03 6
 RE: While you were out new host Lisapooh 09-09-03 5
   RE: While you were out new host mtopaz 09-09-03 7
       RE: While you were out new host ginger 09-15-03 8
           RE: While you were out new host Tilwee 09-15-03 9
   RE: While you were out new host Loree 09-16-03 10
       RE: While you were out new host smiley 09-17-03 11
           RE: While you were out new host americanjuniors4ever 09-23-03 12
 RE: While you were out new host MickeyM 09-23-03 13
   RE: Alex Mc Cloud Tilwee 09-24-03 14
   RE: While you were out new host ginger 09-29-03 15
 I'm Starting To Like Him Alot Devious Weasel 10-29-03 16
   RE: I'm Starting To Like Him Alot Bebo 11-20-03 21
 RE: While you were out new host AugustGirl 11-01-03 17
   RE: Teresa Tilwee 11-01-03 18
       RE: Teresa AugustGirl 11-01-03 19
           RE: Teresa mcjesq 11-20-03 20
               Evan sucks! coolflowerpowerman 01-07-04 22
                   RE: Evan sucks! ginger 01-08-04 23
                       Disagree Devious Weasel 01-12-04 24
                           RE: Disagree ginger 01-12-04 25
                               RE: Disagree Bebo 01-13-04 26
                                   RE: Disagree Devious Weasel 01-13-04 27
                                       RE: Disagree mtopaz 01-13-04 28
                               RE: Disagree bole 01-14-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: While you were out new host"
What happened to Teresa? I didn't even realize she was gone until I turned it on to see that new guy!! I love this show but boy, they can't seem to keep the hosts! First that blond one and now Teresa. I only hope they don't lose Leslie and Andrew too!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: While you were out new host"
Maybe she had enough of Chayse Dacoda! I didn't know she was gone, either, until I tuned in. If they lose Leslie and Andrew, I may just not watch!

09-08-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: While you were out new host"
She posted a note on her website...basically the travelling was too much. She said she did something like 50 houses and that was 200 days of travelling. She loved her time on the show but she needed a break from moving around.....i also found out that While you were out have scrapped the outdoor projects so Peter Bonsey and Majita are no longer either. I don't think the producers know what they are doing....anyway if Andrew or Leslie left I think that would be the end of the show.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: While you were out new host"
I was ready for a new host, I always liked the blonde better anyway, her personality was great. I don't really like Evan though. I like Peter Bonsey, his work is usually pretty nice. Mayita though, her designs are always kinda crappy, I really won't be missing her. Generally when she's the designer I just turn the channel.

I can't stand Chase, John Bruce and Stephen Saint-Onge are pretty cool. Can't wait to see the new designers.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: While you were out new host"
I don't like Mayita, either. Her designs always look so cartoonish and sloppy.

I don't like Chayse, but I usually like her designs. John Bruce is my favorite, followed closely by Stephen Saint-Onge.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: While you were out new host"
As long as my future husband Andrew Dan-Jumbo is still on, the show is aces with me. Although I'm a little worried about the new carpenter they are bringing on. I need my Dan-Jumbo time each week.

Evan's not so bad - just very different from Teresa. I'm giving him some time to fit in before I start bashing him.

Leslie kicks such serious ass and Chayse is an OK designer, but her rooms are way too ambitious for the format of this show - too many projects, too little time and money. And she needs to eat a couple dozen cheeseburgers.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: While you were out new host"
Hmmm - future husband eh? Before you two hook up, I must fit in my fling with him! I really miss Teresa too - I liked her, she was funny and I just felt the show flowed a little better with her as the host. The new guy - I'm trying to give him a chance, but he's not working for me so far. The last one, with the football player who wanted to make over his brother's basement room - did that football player do any work? It seemed like he showed up for some clips, then showed up for the reveal. Of course, I was all aflutter because of the shirt Andrew was wearing - *swoon*.

I wish Teresa would come back and host one-third or one-half of the shows, but I guess if she's burnt out, that's it.

MJ

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: While you were out new host"
Teresa's finest hour came during the episode with the jerk husband who didn't like what they did to his deck and made no effort to hide it or try to be a good sport (he seemed actually angry and his wife looked like she was about to cry) - Teresa held out her hand and said, "Hi. I'm Page Davis."

>

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: While you were out new host"
I missed that comment. That was quick thinking !!!
I miss Teresa. But I'll give the new guy some time before I make up my mind. I love it when Chase is on. She pushes all of Jumbo's buttons !!
He is a cutie !! I'd like to push some of his buttons !! hee hee
I have to say that I am leary of any comments made from Teresa about why she left the show. Who knows what really happened, she probaly signed some agreement not to put any issues in the street. I am sure that the show doesn't want any bad comments made.
I do not miss the blond. She was so elementary with her delivery of lines.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: While you were out new host"
Oh if Andrew left the show I would never watch.

09-17-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
11. "RE: While you were out new host"
me either

*can't imagine Friday night without Dan-Jumbo*

americanjuniors4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail americanjuniors4ever Click to send private message to americanjuniors4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: While you were out new host"
Evan used to be on an MTV show called "2gether." It was about a boy band. He was HOT on that show.

MickeyM 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MickeyM Click to send private message to MickeyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: While you were out new host"
Any word on what Teresa will be doing next? Maybe she can have the same kind of success that the original host of Trading Spaces has had - yeah, like being the hostess for - was it Joe Millionaire?

I'm trying to be open minded with the new guy, but he's kind of a dork. As for Chase - I'm hoping that one of these days Leslie and Dan-Jumbo just lose it on her. Hey, they have all the tools, they could kick her ass. That would be television worth watching.

09-24-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Alex Mc Cloud"
Has anyone seen Alex on The View quest hosting ?? She trying out for a pernament position on the show. She is good. She fits in, if you like the show. And she looks wonderful....

09-29-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: While you were out new host"
I actually think he's kind of cute, until he opens his mouth. Everyone Does Not Love Raymond's Voice.

>

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "I'm Starting To Like Him Alot"
And Andrew and Leslie seem to be having more fun with him around than they did with Theresa

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm Starting To Like Him Alot"
He's grown on me too. Evan seems to be quite useful on the projects, without distracting me from Andrew.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: While you were out new host"
I have to say that I like him. I liked Teresa too, but since it was her own choice to leave, then it's not like Evan overthrew the champ and he starts off "hate-able" (or sumthin' like that ... Not so verbal today for some reason. maybe too much leftover Halloween candy? yeah, that's it... too much candy).

I also like the fact that Evan wears a tool belt. Nice tools, Evan.

11-01-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Teresa"
I happened to catch Teresa on the view, trying out for host. Maybe that is way she left. Maybe is got an offer from the view for try-outs.
I also saw Alex McCloud from Trading Spaces about a month ago trying out for the same position.
What's up with The View ??
I like Evan. He's definitely cute, too.
I think they put a guy in that position so that he could help out more on the show? ya think?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Teresa"
He certainly knows his way around a circular saw.

AugustGirl*

*needs evan and andrew dan-jumbo to come over and do some repairs. on the house. yeah, the house.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Teresa"
I was not a fan of the show until I started listening to Teresa--she is hilarious! She will be missed. I am jumping on the Andrew Dan-Jumbo banbwagon--ooh baby! Did somebody mention that cardboard cutout of a host, Alex McCloud? I didn't like her on Trading Spaces, and she superfluous on Joe Millionaire (then again, ANY host is superfluous on that show! What a great gig!)

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Evan sucks!"
I hate Evan Farmer... the show is not nearly as fun to watch as it was when Theresa is on. I don't really understand all of the Chayse-haters... she has the least crappy designs on the show, and she has quite a sense of humor.

01-08-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Evan sucks!"
This is embarassing to admit, but if he didn't sound like a muppet (specifically, a Frank Oz-controlled muppet), I'd do him.

What can I say? I crush on the Monster House guy, too. Agree that Teresa was the better host, though.

01-12-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Disagree"
After not liking Evan when he first came on, I have grown to really like him more than Theresa. He can actually do work, and the rest of the cast seem a lot more relaxed around him than they ever did around Theresa.

01-12-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Disagree"
But would you do him?

It's Monday and I'm Smarmlady.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Disagree"
Duh, with Andrew or Jason around? No way.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

01-13-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Disagree"
What she said...

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Disagree"
Although I still miss Theresa, I have to admit Evan has grown on me. And he's more a part of the show, since he can pitch in on a lot of different projects.

I liked Peter Boncee (sp?) and Medina - two designers who did outdoor makeovers. I wonder if they will ever be back to do another show?

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Disagree"
How could you resist He is so funny, nice and cute. When I first saw him on the show, he looked so familiar. I finally remembered that he was in the MTV made-for-tv boy band, "2gether". Does anyone know them? I like him better than the last host too. At least Evan can help with most of the projects.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •