The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 michel 09-21-07 1
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 Flowerpower 09-21-07 2
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 Scarlett O Hara 09-21-07 3
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 mdld 09-21-07 4
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 vince3 09-21-07 5
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 bostonrobfan 09-21-07 6
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 vince3 09-21-07 7
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 Scarlett O Hara 09-21-07 8
 More Vidcaps Flowerpower 09-22-07 9
   RE: More Vidcaps Flowerpower 09-23-07 12
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2 sylvester 09-23-07 10
 Ep 2 Web Promo Flowerpower 09-23-07 11
   RE: Ep 2 Web Promo byoffer 09-24-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Thanks for these FP. That shelter at Fei Long looks pretty good. Could it have been build with what they have or do they win tools as reward?

If Jean-Robert has to pull his weight, his FULL weight, he's in trouble!!

09-21-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Greetings, michel! Nice to see you! I think that Fei Long started really getting their act together with the shelter in the first three days, with James chopping down all the bamboo trees, etc. I dunno, perhaps they could have won some building supplies.

The challenge shots look tailor-made for Ashley...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-07 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

So we see Ashley take down Leslie. No contest. BTW ... it looks like she'll also get a lot of Blur bonuses in Tribe's ABV game.

We also see is it Dave going after James who is moving the ball away from the camera. It looks like he either landed on his a$$ OR he was successful in tackling and stopping James' progression with the ball.

We also see Jaimie and Eric sitting out with a woman with a bright red bra standing beside them. Who could that be? Amanda? By the looks of those knockers I don't think it's Courtney!!

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-07 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

Not sure who that is in the red bra but that's Sherea standing next to her leaning on something. The woman in the red bra has a necklace on and is covered up with something greenish- like a jacket or something.

ETA: Going back and looking at last nights show I believe the woman in the red bra may be Peih-Gee. You can see a red bra strap showing under her yellow tank top. And on the CBS website at the bottom they show some shots and she is shown floating on her back in the water with a red bra on.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
I think it's more like a blanket....... she was probably in an earlier heat of this game....... as possibly the other two were.... or they haven't been in a heat yet..........

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-07, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Ashley doesn't look like a wrestler. The only thing big on her is her breasts. She not all 'roided up like China Doll?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Her official title in WWE is Diva, which is part-time wrestler, part-time model, part-time valet, part-time interviewer/host...........

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-07 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

Can't resist waving to Boston Rob Fan!!! I'm a BR fan too!!!! * Gush *

One nation, under Romber...

I wonder who will sit out for the Red team?! I bet it's our little culture-less Courtney. They wouldn't do things like mud-wrestle in Manhatten, for Gawd's sake!!

09-22-07, 08:07 AM (EST)
9. "More Vidcaps"
Thanks, Survivor Phoenix...

Definately Ashley's time to shine...
Looks as though the ZhanHu Camp is the one that is flooded upon their return...bummer.

With John-Robert and James on the same team, I just can't see Ashley and company winning this one...Dave looks like he's just a nuisance to big James...

09-23-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
12. "RE: More Vidcaps"
Regarding the challenge shots...clearly looks like two big balls are probably released at the same time and the object is to get your colored ball across a line, while at the same time preventing the other team from getting their ball across a different line, all the while navigating the mud. Looks like there aren't many rules. Lots of skin.

TDT is speculating that due to several of the happy faces in the opening sequence that perhaps the Zhan Hu tribe may win...

But, as I have stated I just can't see the Fei Long tribe losing with the likes of big James and Aaron...we will see...It is speculated that the ball challenge is the RC as in the shot of Jiffy, there is no II to be seen.

Then with the pics of the ZhanHu Tribe at camp, where it's flooded, it sure looks like Dave is back reading their tree mail, but there is no Jaime. Could Fei Long possibly win the RC and choose Jaime as their kidnapee? Sounds plausible.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 2"
Hey FP!!!! Hey everybody!!!

Glad to see everyone's still here, and really glad to see that Fantasy League is back although I didn't know it in time for the first week. *Sniff*

09-23-07, 05:33 PM (EST)
11. "Ep 2 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-07 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

Hiya CAT!!! Great to see you, sure hope that you will be sticking around here! WE NEED YOU, as always!

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Voice Over:
VO: This Thursday, the new Survivor: China is wet...

Jeff Probst: Just like you like it.

VO: ...wild and everyone's already been dragged through the mud. Literally!

Jeff: Everybody pulling everybody's clothes off!

VO: But the only thing worst than a day in the dirt is dodging all the trash...

Ashley: He's the most irritating person the planet.

VO: ...that's being talked.

Aaron <speaking to Jean-Robert>: You might want to start pulling your weight.

Jean-Robert: Pardon me?

Ashley <talking about Dave>: He's just so, patronizing

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 2 Web Promo"
The mud/ball challenge must be run in 3 heats. We can see from various pictures that Sherea is sitting out, and then in the next picture participating. Also, from #9&10 above we can see James sitting and watching.

If we speculate that this challenge is for reward (since if Ashley is as good as she seems to be then it prolly isn't IC or that would save her from the vote), could the strong tribe rest one of their big dogs (JeanRobert) so that he would be available for IC? With him and James sitting the other tribe would have a chance in at least one heat. And if Ashley really helps in the mud then maybe her tribe can steal this challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •