The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cappy CANCELLED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CappySux Click to send private message to CappySux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cappy CANCELLED"
The Friendship's facial expressions when Kaysar walked in - what we could see of them - were great. The hang-dog look on Eric's face when Kaysar was announced was pretty funny, too. It might have been interesting to witness the bloody cat-fight between Maggie and Ivette as they clawed over one another to get to their beloved Eric (GAG). I got the feeling Maggie was beginning to feel a bit territorial about him - and what does Eric's wife think of her obsessive devotion?? Yes, they were partners, but no other severed partnership inspired such carrying on from the remaining person.

Anyway, Kaysar's back! I'm glad to see him - I just hope he turns out to be good for James, who is actually my favorite player in this game. Why didn't he just admit the truth about the bible incident? That he would tell the FRIENDSHIP freaks ANYTHING to save his butt and it had no bearing on his allegiance with the others - of course, he wouldn't follow through? Why would he keep his promise to Ivette - the numbers were already on his side?? Kaysar, James and Janelle have no other real allegiances in the house at this point (MAYBE a tenuous one with Howie/Rachel) and could easily be the final three if they played it smart. Rachel is the only other player with half a brain and could be a deserving fourth. Get rid of the moronic FRIENDSHIP!

Are we finally done with "Cappy, the Hero" posts? Here's hoping so...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cappy CANCELLED chrissyt 08-12-05 1
   RE: Cappy CANCELLED Snidget 08-12-05 2
   RE: Cappy CANCELLED nailbone 08-12-05 3
   RE: Cappy CANCELLED Lasann 08-12-05 4
 RE: Cappy CANCELLED Bebo 08-12-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chrissyt 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrissyt Click to send private message to chrissyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cappy CANCELLED"
Too bad that KAyser's follwers had to cheat to get him back in. I've read on several websites that computers eith programs that would vote every 10 seconds were used. THAT IS CHEATING!!!! CBS should have done something when they found this out. There is no mathimatical way that KAyser could have got 82% of the vote with 2 others on the ballot. Shame on the cheaters and shame on CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cappy CANCELLED"
I'm sure plenty of Eric voters used autovoters as well.

How to do that is pretty well understood. I mean it isn't like only one side would have that technology.

All shows with multiple voting rules claim they have ways of weeding out the bulk voting, but I do not know if any of them actually try to.

How else do you get the high vote totals they like to tout.

How do you figure that you cannot mathematically have a landslide vote no matter how many people are on the ballot. Even if they did one vote per person you can still have one person in a multiple person contest get 99% of the votes if only 1 % of people voting voted for the other candidates.

The America's Choice Results pretty much mirror the Love 'em or Leave 'em vote results for the last couple of weeks. About 80% of America that cares enough to go to www.cbs.com and vote in that poll each week Likes Kaysar and about 20-30% like Eric.

So it is not suprising that the vote was a landslide. And in that poll there really is not anything to gain by autovoting.

A Syren Creation

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cappy CANCELLED"
And it's too bad that Eric's followers can't get passed the idea that Eric is THE least liked of all the houseguests this season. Without autovoting, Eric wouldn't have even gotten the votes to pass Michael.

There is no mathimatical way that KAyser could have got 82% of the vote with 2 others on the ballot

Huh??? 100% - 82% = 18%. 18% can be divided several ways between Eric and Michael.

o-

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-12-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cappy CANCELLED"
Poor Chrissyt, poor chrissyt. She's so sad! I promised myself to be humble in victory, but in defeat I would have been nasty. So, I'm sorry you didn't see it the way we did. Seriously, I am.

There's still time for Eric's, or now Maggie's maggots, to pull this one out of the bag. As a matter of fact, it is becoming more possible every minute!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cappy CANCELLED"
Look, you've started enough threads on this - leave it on the Bashers forum.

Locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •