The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IT'S JEFF!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"IT'S JEFF!!!"
30. "IT's JEFF!!!!!"
I searched the internet for some pics of the Triage and/or Maze challenges and must give kudos to SurvivorFever which provided the following pics...

Colby from I think the Maze. No help!!!

The above are from Triage and I can now confirm that it is indeed JEFF who is riding the stretcher for Kucha. Now this does not make sense. There is no way that the show could force a team into using someone they did not want in this capacity (not even to even things out due to uneven sides)!!! Since this is Jeff, and you should be able to see that from the pics above, that means he's there for a reason. There is no logical reason other than Jeff getting hurt to have him, one of the larger males, than Liz riding the stretcher!!! Jeff must have been injured during day 13 or 14, it's the only logical thing.

The infamous Kimmi/Alicia cat fight!!!

This shows the teams flag as they scurry around in the maze.

In the above two pics which are from the intro/arriving for The Maze, you can see Jeff carrying the flag for his team. That means that if he is injured that it must be something minimal, like an ankle injury, or something similar. Now there is also rumors of a contestant getting hurt during the early weeks. In fact here is a transcript from a news article...

The following is from the The Awful Truth column from Eonline:

Dire Down Below

Show of mouse clicks--how many of you spend all day Thursday (after reading this column, of course)debating whether to watch Survivor or Friends?

If you've chosen Six White People, you might wanna at least flip over to Crazy Show-offs with a Death Wish during commercials, because something close to life-losing is supposed to happen any week now to one of the competing castaways--most of whom, the Aussie word goes, are so busy backstabbing each other, my Tinseltown counterparts (and I) pale in comparison.

Take two talk-show visits and call me in the morning: Turns out not everybody can bounce back from that diet of nasty bugs and crawly things, not to mention the intense dehydration from 100-plus-degree Down Under heat (coincidentally, the average temp of any room Russell Crowe is in).

A behind-the-scenes sneak swears that someone on the show gets so sick he or she has to leave the contest. (No confirmation at press time that the laid-lower has been a victim of too much singular hanky-panky, if you catch my very sore drift--doncha just adore the kinda kinky life that mad existence drives ya to?)
-------------------------------
Of course with Jeff walking and holding the flag it makes me start to second guess him being injured but then again I am right back to him on the stretcher. Again I believe that there is no way that Mark Burnett or the show could force a team into using someone like Jeff in this capacity, even to even the sides. If that did happen and I was on the show, and then got booted that week I would be pulling a Stacy Stillman on his ass!!! That means that the team used Jeff for this on their own accord? WHY????? It makes no sense. If he is injured, however slight, that would be a good enough reason for me to kick his ass off!!! It's just the excuse that I would need.

In addition to the above we also know that the Maze would favor the smaller team unless the larger team used there people correctly. What I mean by this is that whenever they hit a dead end if they are together it will take longer for a larger team to turn around. If they spread their people out then they would have the advantage. For example, everyone go!!! If you find the exit stay within sight of it!!! If you find any of the number plaques yell out which one you have and stay within sight of it!!! Etc. I
don't think that Kucha or even Ogakor will do this. They seemed from the preview to be sticking together. This reinforces my belief that Kucha loses.

Any help will be appreciated. Can anyone give me a logical reason why they would use Jeff instead of Liz or Roger for that matter?

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Answer stickboy 02-22-01 1
   RE: The Answer cowboyroo 02-22-01 2
   RE: The Answer ItzLisa 02-22-01 3
 Triage Scenerio Siebured 02-22-01 4
   RE: Triage Scenerio anotherdoyle 02-22-01 5
       RE: Triage Scenerio ItzLisa 02-22-01 6
   RE: Triage Scenerio SurvivorBlows 02-22-01 7
 RE: IT'S JEFF!!! mistofleas 02-22-01 8
 RE: IT'S JEFF!!! Conspiracy Jim 02-22-01 9
   RE: IT'S JEFF!!! Lisapooh 02-22-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

stickboy 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stickboy Click to send private message to stickboy Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Answer"
The answer is very simple. Jeff saw this as the perfect opportunity to catch some of those wonderful Down Under rays.

Gotta work on my tan before I get booted *smile*

Seriously, I'm just as stumped. My first idea was that JP asked each tribe to split into two parts. Example: So, Jerri & Amber as one part and Tina, Colby & Keith as another part. Then after spliting each tribe, JP then tells them what they have to do. So, Kucha just gets unlucky by putting 3 men into on of their parts.

But, then I saw the picture C. Jimmy posted that showed Keith and Tina working on the stretcher. Damn, my idea was trashed!!! *smile*

Otherwise, I'll post ideas as I think of them. Perhaps divine intervention will lead to the answer *smile*.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-01, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Answer"
Maybe before the challenge they were asked to have 3 members participate before knowing what the challenge was. They would assume to do the strongest which would be men. Ogakor only has two men and Tina seems to be the most athletic of the three.

When they found out what the challenge was, it gave Ogakor the needed advantage....

Just a thought...

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-01, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Answer"
I'm stumped too. Okay, I see the logic if he was hurt. But wouldn't it make more sense to have him sit this one out and they could race along with lighter-as-a-feather Liz on the stretcher? Or do all tribe members have to participate? I remember Ramona sitting out one of the challenges in S1 when she was still feeling sick (when wasn't she????) and Pagong was able to get by without everyone participating. Couldn't Kucha have done that?

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Triage Scenerio"
Sorry, CJ but just because Jeff is in the stretcher doesn't mean he's injured. Try this.

Each tribe makes a stretcher. They pick their two strongest guys and those guys have to carry each member of their tribe from across the river to the triage center. (tent in photo)
Of course Kucha has 2 more members than Okagor, so 2 of Okagor's members have to be carried twice.

Notice the one couple of pictures that have Rodger & Lis in the background, (just hanging out I might add), and Tina getting out of the stretcher and running back to where they came from. If this is the destination site, it's not looking good for Okagor.
(of course someone nearby may have been cropped from the pic)

anotherdoyle 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherdoyle Click to send private message to anotherdoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Triage Scenerio"
perhaps if Rodger and Liz are "hanging out" in the backround, MB has two Kuchas sit out to even the team numbers. Ogies are once again at an advantage to carrying less weight. Amber,Jerri and Tina have got to weigh alot less than Alicia, Kimmi, and Jeff.

I think Ogakore finally wins one, I'm thinking about the vid cap of seven torches going to IC, that was posted early in the week, coulda been a "bone"

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Triage Scenerio"
>perhaps if Rodger and Liz are
>"hanging out" in the backround,
>MB has two Kuchas sit
>out to even the team
>numbers.

***But in previous IC's, Ogakor members have had to go twice in order to even things up because there were fewer of them. I know this flies in the face of what I posted above, but I'm still confused, ha ha!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Triage Scenerio"
>Sorry, CJ but just because Jeff
>is in the stretcher doesn't
>mean he's injured. Try
>this.
>
>Each tribe makes a stretcher.
>They pick their two strongest
>guys and those guys have
>to carry each member of
>their tribe from across the
>river to the triage center.
>(tent in photo)

CJ, I had the same thought -- could it be that EVERYONE on the team had to be carried in the stretcher? If not... humm, this is some pretty powerful stuff for our prediction decision.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: IT'S JEFF!!!"
Good job CJ. I have to agree that the only way that they would use Jeff on the stretcher is if there he couldn't pull his own weight (pun intended). I don't think a sprained ankle would be big deal during the Maze, but you can bet your sweet bippy that it would slow everyone down during Triage. I'm still not completely convinced that someone leaves the show because of sickness. I know the rumours are prolific but it just seems a little too contrived to me. Guess I'm just too pessimistic for my own good.
I also happen to think that the Kimmi/Alicia cat fight is more of a declawed kitten than anything else. Liz looks just a little too non-plussed by the whole thing for it to be that big of a deal. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight, you can bet that I'll be watching the Ughakors and Kooties with an eagle eye!

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IT'S JEFF!!!"
OK, now that I have been getting feedback on this I have looked again. It really comes down to this...

1. One member is used as the stretchee while the two strongest carry that person back to the tent.

or

2. Each of the non-two strongest guys have to be carried one at a time down the river and to the tent.

I am now having taken a closer look at the ohotos leaning towards number 2. As it was pointed out to me the pic below shows Roger and Liz just hanging back (Kucha 7 - 2 = Ogakor's 5).

Also in the above pic you can see that Tine is jumping off of the stretcher and looks to be racing back towards the strting line (makes sense that the tent is the finish line).
Most likely this means that each member does have to be carried on the stretcher by the other members. You can see in the below pic that only Kieth and Colby are carrying Tina...

But then you have Tina jump off of the stretcher and race towards the starting line, she then helps Kieth and Colby carry Amber. Amber jumps out and then the following pic is shown where all but Jerri are running back to the start...

Since the stretcher can not be seen in this pic it must be assumed that Kieth is out of the shot to the right holding the other end with Colby. They race back, get Jerri - game!!!

OK, so my Jeff is hurt theory is shot down but it was worth looking into.

So, we are right back to either Alicia or Kimmi. In regards to the someone not cleaning herslef I cannot see that being Amber or Jerri (Jerri hangs out in the river talking to the camera on a daily basis). Tina seems unlikely also. That leaves Kucha. Liz doesn't seem right but Kimmi or Alicia makes sense. Kimmi most likely. Anyway back to who goes. I think for once MB is showing us the truth in that either Alicia or Kimmi go. To really break it down we have the following...

Kimmi votes for Alicia
Liz voes for Alicia

Alicia votes for Kimmi
Jeff votes for Kimmi

Michael if he had to choose between the two would likely oust Alicia because of the following...
1. Alicia is a bigger threat post-merger.
2. By now it is likely known that she is alligned in some way with Jeff.
3. Jeff is an a-hole and that is probably known by now 2 week sinto the contest. He has made off-colored comments to Nick and at least one other including about Michael's pig catching.
4. Kimmi may not like his hunting but she is lathering him up on a daily basis with sun tan lotion!!!

That being the case I feel at this point it is...

Alicia = 3
Kimmi = 2

With Nick and Roger left. Roger and Liz are tight, Liz and Kimmi are tight, likely that means roger and Kimmi are tight in that they have a common ally in Liz.

Either way you cut it it will be close. I feel it is between Alicia and Kimmi but currently I think... it is likely...

ummmm.....

ALICIA!!!!!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: IT'S JEFF!!!"
This is what bothers me. Nick may be more athletic (he's leaner and fitter at least) but Jeff has to be stronger. He's bulkier and not competely out of shape. Why wouldn't he be one of the men carrying the cart? Even if they sent the three men to do the job as we speculated, wouldn't Nick still be better on the cart than carrying it. It's not a full-on sprint - it's a team effort. Nick's speed wouldn't help if Mike couldn't keep up.

Jeff almost has to be hurt or everyone has to take a turn on the stretcher. If that is the case, the number of women on Ogakor would be more of a handicap than anything else. Either Tina, Jerri or Amber would have to take a supporting role in transporting Colby and Keith.

If the producers were trying to ensure a Ogakor victory - that isn't the way to do it.

I'm still saying Alicia goes tonight - but I'm whispering it instead of boldly boasting that I know for sure!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •