The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

I just love him. He isn't manipulated by any of the whining or manipulations the women try to pull on him. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he shut Allison down today and didn't let her pull her "poor me-nobody loves me" garbage.
Way to go Dr. Stan. He's the only one with any integrity left on that show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! selkie 12-09-05 1
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! 4theanimals 12-09-05 2
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! shawnar 12-09-05 3
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Anne18 12-10-05 4
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! SOWayz 12-10-05 5
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! magnolia 12-10-05 6
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! SOWayz 01-05-06 18
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! MizJazmine 12-10-05 7
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! sowhat 12-10-05 8
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Cynthia 12-11-05 9
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! mhb0125 12-11-05 10
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! MariJ 12-11-05 12
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Ldychef2k 12-12-05 13
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! AshLanie 12-11-05 11
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! deededell 12-13-05 14
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Cynthia 12-15-05 15
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovelucila 01-05-06 16
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Pixeltalk 01-05-06 17
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 01-06-06 19
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! HOBODOC 01-09-06 21
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! HOBODOC 01-09-06 20
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 01-10-06 22
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 01-10-06 23
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 01-16-06 24
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! mrsnut 01-16-06 25
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! rapecrisisvolunteer 01-17-06 27
           RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 01-17-06 28
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! mishamimi 01-16-06 26
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! littlesis 01-19-06 29
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 01-21-06 30
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! teacherst 01-23-06 31
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-05-06 32
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! Cygnus X1 02-07-06 33
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-11-06 34
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 02-11-06 35
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-11-06 36
           RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 02-12-06 37
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-12-06 38
   RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 02-12-06 39
       RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-13-06 40
           RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! lovemydogdude 02-13-06 41
 RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!! OklaBlue 02-28-06 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

selkie 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail selkie Click to send private message to selkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
If you ask me, Dr. Stan is the only person on the show who has any help of helping the women. It's strange that on a show that is supposed to give power to women, the male professional is the only one whose help is worth anything.

4theanimals 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4theanimals Click to send private message to 4theanimals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
It has been nice to see Dr. Stan calling Allison on her nonsense. And certainly he is a licensed therapist who seems to handle the women well. But if I were him I would still be worried about my integrity as a mental health practitioner. He has to be aware of the actions of the LCs and the fact that these women aren't progressing. I would start to be concerned about continuing to be associated with this show if it continues.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I know I love him!! He seems to be the only qualified person there. You see him giving it straight to Allison and then you see Iv rubbing her feet !!!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Dr. Stan is a very smart man and I'm glad that he told Allison to stop making up stories. lol

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-05 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

I actually cheered today when Dr. Stan called Allison on her behavior, it was like a breath of fresh air. She is the queen of manipulation and he seems to be the only one who recognizes it AND is willing to deal with it, butI think that he is getting sick of her too.

magnolia 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-05, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magnolia Click to send private message to magnolia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"

It was great watching him tell her to stop making up stories but even better was when he ask why she was so upset about graduation as she can't graduate again since she has already.. Basically mirroring viewers that it time for Allison to stop milking the show and move on.. I even think IV did a better job today when she was explaining to Allison that the SO house can't given her confidence,etc that something she needs to do with the tools that they have given her already.. Now that was healthy discussion with a therapist pointing out someone chit.. Did anyone notice as soon as board of review was over Allison start acting so helpless? Lisa rubbing off and they are acting like two peas in a pod and pleazzzze someone cook steam them and puree and can them already.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Have you ever noticed that with Dr. Stan it's never about "him"? He doesn't try to be cute or clever or manifest any other behavior that would draw attention to himself. His focus is always on the patient and he doesn't allow the patient to manipulate him. He is always professional, and a breath of fresh air. I think this is what makes him powerful and so-o-o sexy.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I couldn't help but laugh! lol....Ohhhhhh Dr. Stan. He stopped Allison cold! Told her about her controlling and making up them STORIES...hehehehe...and he did it in front of the entire group so they could all "witness" it...lol.... I know she did not see that coming! Yes he does have integrity at least from what I've seen. He cracks me up too when in private sessions a woman says something off or deluded he squints his eyes as if to say, "I'm not going along with that! lol

I LIKE DR. STAN

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Dr. Stan totally rocks!! They should show more of his sessions, and a little less drama.

Cynthia 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-11-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I wish that IV could be replaced with Dr. Stan. I think it would make a world of diffrence! I keep watching trying to sift through IV's nonsense for one or two sentences worth while, and it's a frustrating wait! I can't beleive she sent Allison to help the Hurricane victims, she has no business helping anyone until she helps herself, and addresses her drinking problem. Too much stress for her while she has the green light to drink is just going to make her drink. And not one of the life coaches have said a word just let it all slide, and let her drink in her condition. Allison even said she shouldn't be drinking, but dosen't want to be told, that's the first thing she needs to be told. She's just going to keep guzzling down the wine otherwise, not to mention alcoholism runs in her family! It's ridiculous that they are just letting her nurture her own alcoholism, is she going to leave the house to help people through some foundation and go home and hit the wine every night? Who dose that help! And I am sure he is not going to be able to leave others problems at the office, it will effect her and weigh on her mind. Great life coaches!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-05, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Allison knows alcoholism runs in her family and she CHOOSES to do nothing about it. TJ tried and she is blamed for acting like an LC. Jessica and Christina say they wish TJ would drop it. IMO all that Allison does is help herself. She may buy everyone gifts, make beds, make sammiches, and clean, clean, clean but that is not "helping". Allison is so selfish it's ridiculous.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I actually don't think Allison has a drinking problem. I think she's just to make everyone think this to stay in the house longer and that the LCs and Dr. Stan realize that that's what's going on. I believe they think, "Why play into this scenerio?"

Ldychef2k 139 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ldychef2k Click to send private message to Ldychef2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I completely agree.The life coaches and Dr. Sten do not just walk into these groups and sessions cold. They not only know what has been going on, they meet together and discuss the women. This was obvious last year, as they talked about it. They are absolutely in the know about the goings on in the house. I think we will start to see more hard stuff coming from Iyanla to Miss Allison very soon.

Kris

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-05, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05
>AT 11:03 AM (EST)

>
>I just love him. He isn't
>manipulated by any of the
>whining or manipulations the women
>try to pull on him.
>I LOVE LOVE LOVE how
>he shut Allison down today
>and didn't let her pull
>her "poor me-nobody loves me"
>garbage.
>Way to go Dr. Stan. He's
>the only one with any
>integrity left on that show.
>

What good did it do though?

Once again, the LC's, mainly IV, undermined him with her treatment of Allison.

Instead of backing up Dr. Stan, IV massages Alisson's feet? HUH?

At BOR, this was a super time to once again back up what Dr. Stan said.....she was up for review, and a golden opportunity to address her lies etc yet she was allowd to give herself an A. What the heck?

Now, they make a point, the show does, of saying how all three, Rhonda, IV, and Dr, Stan talk with one another etc and I am sure Dr. Stan told IV about group.....yet, once again, IV baby's her and treats her with kid gloves.

This happened last season also.....Dr. Stan told Rhonda and Cassie (Cassie's golas were to get her ged and meet up with the son she gave away at the age of 23) and Dr Stan, in a three way meeting, tells both to drop it.....that the adopted Mom and son have made it clear through letters and phone calls that they don't wish to be a part of the show not meet with Cassie.

Rhonda ignores Dr. Stan and turns to Cassie and says it is up to her! Of course, Casie wishes to continue badgering the Mom and son. Side note: Cassie is the only graduate to date that graduated without obtaining either of her goals....she failed the GED and never did meet up with her son.

Point being Dr. Stan is there to make the show more bonefide....there was a lot of talk about the first season and how the LC's were over stepping their bounds as an LC in coaching the ladies. Dr. Stan is there only as a figure head......I am sure he is beating himself up in his decision to join the show.

He is good but he is (imho) being made a fool of by the LC's because they don't listen to him.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"

I find it amusing that Iyanla walks around the SO house in almost a threatening way saying "I want you to know that I know what you are really all about..." Yet, all the while she is being sucked into the life of Allison Stanley and we are watching Jill go through medical crisis without any support. (Great insight there Iyanla) Then enters Dr. Stan and in 40 sec flat sums up each HG's and calls them out.

Now which one would you call a real life coach?

Cynthia 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I love you! I completly agree.

lovelucila 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelucila Click to send private message to lovelucila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I wish they would show DR.Stan more

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
The problem is that Dr. Stan has a REAL job.

Last year, I thought the life coaches were geniuses at coming up with exercises for the women. This year....it seems like they are missing completely what the women's problems are. Also, they were tougher last year--remember when Rhonda told Bethany she might not belong at SO because of her negative attitude? Bethany!! She was more positive and honest than anyone on the show this year (except maybe Jill, at least lately).

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
wait a minute..?..weren't we talking about Dr. Stan?...almost forgot...ok post but just wanted to add YES Dr. Stan does rock! I too wish we saw more of him,...but he makes the big bucks I'm sure.

HOBODOC 16 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HOBODOC Click to send private message to HOBODOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I'm not so sure. With all that money, why doesn't he go to the barber???

HOBODOC 16 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HOBODOC Click to send private message to HOBODOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Dr. Stan is the man with the hands! I SO love his hands, but he needs a shave and a haircut...2 bits.

01-10-06, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
>Dr. Stan is the man with
>the hands! I SO
>love his hands, but he
>needs a shave and a
>haircut...2 bits.

I don't know about the shave and haircut..looks good to me..kinda like the gruff type.

But today's pathetic Allison graduation was hilarious. Makes you wonder about editing though..do they know what the ladies are gonna say before they make their speech..i bet they do! This was yet another sign for me..otherwise how would he have known to photocopy his hands

Allison's speech mentioned "his hands" ahhhhh how sweet..and then he pops up miraculously with a pic of HIS HANDS..hehe wierd..I'm suspicious...I should be huh..just figuring that out..kinda bums me out though cuz I love the "authentic" part of a show much more than their tricky editing.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Probably just comic relief. A lifeline she can put her hand on.

Has Dr. Stan ever given anyone else a little present?

01-16-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Today's session was so awesome!!! I loved his discussion about the cinderella complex. I loved his message! It so hit home for Lisa (as home as her brain would let it) but also was good for them all to hear! I know it hit home for me also.

mrsnut 89 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsnut Click to send private message to mrsnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I loved his discussion also. I think it made a lot of us ladies stop and think. Anywho, Dr. Stan does rock, and is he hot for an older guy, or what??

rapecrisisvolunteer 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rapecrisisvolunteer Click to send private message to rapecrisisvolunteer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
>I loved his discussion also. I
>think it made a lot
>of us ladies stop and
>think. Anywho, Dr. Stan does
>rock, and is he hot
>for an older guy, or
>what??
>
>

I totally agree...he had a great discussion today, it actually made sense. He seems to be right on the money with what the ladies need, too...he just doesn't get enough air time. I'm beginning to like him more and more, the other LCs are becoming more and more rude (if not mundane).
"Stan's the Man" ;)

*HAVE A GREAT DAY!!*

01-17-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Yes he's definately HOT...no doubt. Today was perfectly done, almost like a good sermon My kids were home today for MLK and I was glad my daughter got to watch with me today, she seemed to benefit from hearing about the cinderella complex. (she's 14) Was nice to finally watch something substantial instead of pure drama.

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I agree. Today he was at his sexy best.

littlesis 17 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlesis Click to send private message to littlesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I love Dr Stan and he is a big reason I am so drawn to this show. They should show more of this sessions and less drama as one poster mentioned. He is very professional and knows his stuff. I wish I could have a few sessions with him myself!!hehe

01-21-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

I agree with you that he seems to be the only one on the whole show, production, etc., that has any integrity.

So disappointed to check out Jill's askjillonline, today, only to find out it is "updated" to reflect current happenings on the show. We know the show is lagging a couple weeks.

Rhonda has a new book on body image....newest HG problem? Body image, what a NOT coincidence. Oh well, smart marketing to the average boob tube viewer, and timely promotion. Probably a decent book, too.

Read Jill's "current" diary entry here: http://journals.aol.com/jilltracey/JillTraceytotheFullest/entries/560

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
"Today Dr. Stan said the Legacy is to assurt your needs always. it's to be strong & not weak". To kim. I thought that was very powerful

02-05-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Where's he been lately?

He doesn't seem to have a website either. Unlike everyone else!

Did you know he testified on child abuse in the Michael Jackson trial?

Wonder if we will see him at all this week with Lisa 1's loooooog BOR?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
He may be off appealing the impending revocation of his license to DAW.

BTW Okla, congrats on hitting the 1K mark. I think you're one of, if not the first, in this forum to do so!

02-11-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
And he has a special diet for Jill...here's the "after photo":

Jill switches from cupcakes to torts.

02-11-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
LOL Blue..love your photoediting program.

02-11-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
I wanted this other one where he would be playing bagpipes...but having trouble with the file. Thanks.

02-12-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
bagpipe lol gotta see that one..keep trying.

02-12-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"

This is wha' I doo in me spare time, ladies!!!

02-12-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
Oh my..and look at those hands LOL

02-13-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
How do 'ya think they got so big????

02-13-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
LOL the bagpipes would sure do it hehe

02-28-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Dr. Stan completely ROCKS!!"
He rocks. He's the perfect professional on this show. Wouldn't you just get to feeling like telling him everything? He has great "bedside manner" LOL. Maybe why he has 5 kids!

He's the one consultant on this program that actually makes me feel upbeat when I see him work.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •