The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost Hiatus Rewatch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The Hunting Party"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-09 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

Yay SyFy put Lost back on at 4:00! I was able to catch today.

The Hunting Party was interesting. Brief recap this is where Micheal knocks out Locke, locks up him and Jack and takes of after Walt(after using the computer). Saywer, Jack and Locke take off after him. We have our famous jungle nighttime scene with "Zeke" aka Tom and the jungle full of torches, Tom telling them this is their island and they let them live on it and to not cross the line. Kate followed the guys and got nabbed by the Others and they had to trade their guns for her safety. Last line of the episode is Jack asking Ana Lucia how long it will take to raise/train an army.

Flashbacks are of Jack. He is asked to perform a miracle surgery on an old man with a tumor on his spine. The man is Italian and his daughter Gabriella is there. We learn that Sarah is often alone due to Jack working so hard. The surgery is not successful as the man dies due to heart failure. Gabriella kisses Jack in the parking lot and Jack confess to his wife this. After promising to make things better, Sarah informs him she was leaving him for someone else anyway. He will always need "something to fix".

Notables:

Kate spends a great deal in this episode trying to get on Jack's good side. She is all about him even though she shares a few smiles with Sawyer.

Jack, Locke and Sawyer hear gun shots in the jungle and when they come across the empty shells there is nothing else there. Those shots have never been accounted for have they? I had a brief thought of when they were time skipping if they might have done it there. It almost looked near the place where they were in 1954.

I hate to say this as it is one of my least favorite theories but this epsiode could be pointed at supporting the "they are all in therapy and are working out their problems via virtual reality". Gabriella after signing the release forms on her father tells Jack "What's the matter? Do you want to go back? You don't have to go back if you don't want to". It just stuck out and was odd. Additionally Jack admits to Sarah he made a mistake with Gabriella and right after that she tells him she is leaving him. Cut to island and Kate is repeatedly telling Jack she was sorry and made a mistake.

Jack finds Ana Lucia on the beach playing with Vincent and says "I see you have a new friend" and her answer? "Progress".

Locke tells Jack that they need light to go on in the dark.

Recurring theme through episode is that no one has the right to tell someone else what they can or can't do.

Christain tells Italian man he can't have surgery.
Jack tells Kate she can't come with them.
Sun tells Jin he can't go after the 3 to look for Micheal.
Sun also tells Jin that no one likes to be told what to do.
Tom tells them they can't cross the line.
Sawyer told Jack he can't tell him what to do.
Locke tells Jack that he can't tell people what they can and can't do.
Sarah tells Jack he can't fix it.
Locke says they can't tell Micheal not to look for his son.
Micheal tells Jack that it is his right to look for Walt.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     06-25-09       
   Season 2-Man of Science, Man of Fai...   zombiebaby     06-25-09     1  
   Season 2 "Adrift"   zombiebaby     06-25-09     2  
   Season 2 Orientation   zombiebaby     06-25-09     3  
     RE: Season 2 Orientation   weltek     06-25-09     5  
         RE: Season 2 Orientation   zombiebaby     06-25-09     7  
         Walt and dream/visions   zombiebaby     06-25-09     8  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   trigirl     06-25-09     4  
     RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     06-25-09     6  
   Everybody Hates Hugo   zombiebaby     06-25-09     9  
   ...and Found"   zombiebaby     06-27-09     10  
     RE: ...and Found"   weltek     07-01-09     12  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   HistoryDetective     07-01-09     11  
     RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   PackMan     07-06-09     13  
         RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     07-07-09     14  
   The Hunting Party   zombiebaby     07-16-09     15  
     RE: The Hunting Party   mrc     07-17-09     16  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   weltek     07-22-09     17  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   michel     07-26-09     18  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   Ahtumbreez     07-27-09     19  
     Tummy!   zombiebaby     07-27-09     20  
         Ooooo!   moonbaby     07-27-09     21  
         Zombs!   Ahtumbreez     07-29-09     22  
   1st episode title of Season 6!   zombiebaby     08-11-09     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •