The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost Hiatus Rewatch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "...and Found""
Sun tries to find her wedding ring, Micheal plots running away from the tailies as they make their way back to the other side of the island. Jin and Mr. Echo watch creepy, hillbilly others walk by. Sawyer starts to feel the gunshot wound more. Libby has a few lines.

Flashback is Sun and Jin. Jin gets a job at a hotel as a doorman and it told to not let anyone like him in. Sun is set up with the hotel owner's son. She starts to fall for him and then he tells her he met a woman in America that he wants to marry. At the end, Sun and Jin meet for the first time.

Things I noticed:

Mr. Echo says that the Others don't leave tracks.

We see dead Goodwin.

Jack tells Sun about how he once lost his wedding ring and that he never told his wife, he just replaced it.

Kate shows more emotion here that she thinks Sawyer might be dead with the other rafties than when he jumps from the helicopter or the island moved. She said "I never got to say goodbye".

Sun wears very white, clean pants to garden. She is absolutley gorgeous in this episode.

Beautful end shot of Kate and Sun looking out on the sunset over the water.

Most significant IMHO
Sun gets angry, pulls apart her garden as Locke comes up. He tells her very Zen-like "he was once lost but now he is found and that she will find the ring the way most things are found, when you stop looking". I wonder, forshadowing on how she will find Jin again?

This episode is a good reminder to me of why I love this show. It's almost a "classic episode". Not much is revealed but almost everyone in the cast is used. It is mostly about the relationships they all have with each other. Sure Jack and Kate and Kate and Sawyer. But you remember that Sawyer and Jin had a special relationship, Jin and Bernard, Sawyer and Hurley, Charlie and Hurley etc.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     06-25-09       
   Season 2-Man of Science, Man of Fai...   zombiebaby     06-25-09     1  
   Season 2 "Adrift"   zombiebaby     06-25-09     2  
   Season 2 Orientation   zombiebaby     06-25-09     3  
     RE: Season 2 Orientation   weltek     06-25-09     5  
         RE: Season 2 Orientation   zombiebaby     06-25-09     7  
         Walt and dream/visions   zombiebaby     06-25-09     8  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   trigirl     06-25-09     4  
     RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     06-25-09     6  
   Everybody Hates Hugo   zombiebaby     06-25-09     9  
   ...and Found"   zombiebaby     06-27-09     10  
     RE: ...and Found"   weltek     07-01-09     12  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   HistoryDetective     07-01-09     11  
     RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   PackMan     07-06-09     13  
         RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   zombiebaby     07-07-09     14  
   The Hunting Party   zombiebaby     07-16-09     15  
     RE: The Hunting Party   mrc     07-17-09     16  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   weltek     07-22-09     17  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   michel     07-26-09     18  
   RE: Lost Hiatus Rewatch   Ahtumbreez     07-27-09     19  
     Tummy!   zombiebaby     07-27-09     20  
         Ooooo!   moonbaby     07-27-09     21  
         Zombs!   Ahtumbreez     07-29-09     22  
   1st episode title of Season 6!   zombiebaby     08-11-09     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •