The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"

You Have a Puzzled Look

Welcome to the final SOTS of the Survivor Fiji season. The season started slow but has escalated nicely to what should be a very exciting finale! In case you missed last episode, you can read Emydi's SOTS to play catch up. It was rather satisfying to watch Yau Man play the idol and see Stacy get the boot! Michel posted the Insider and we learn that Boo wasn't really down with the decision to vote for Yau Man but he did go with the majority.

SeeBS Misdirection

As brought to us by Chez here:

A pending deal between tribemates could determine the fate of the final four.

The pending deal is getting Yau Man out of the game, but when Yau Man wins immunity the target shifts back to the other challenge hound, Boo.

One Survivor gets clever and presents a new strategy to several other tribemates. Will they take the bait? Will the new plan affect the outcome of the game?

One thought is that this is Boo and he is trying to turn the target onto Cassandra to have an all boy final 4. If that is it, we know it doesn't work.

The final Immunity Challenge has the Survivors hanging on for their lives. Who will outlast the others in this final all-important battle for immunity?

In order to make Dreamz decision to renege on Yau Man controversial, Dreamz needs to win the final challenge.

One person claims the title of Sole Survivor. Who will it be?

VerucaSalt in the editing thread has shown the positive winners edit of Earl that has stayed consistant throughout the season.

F5 Immunity Challenge, The Maze

FlowerPower once again brings us the Vidcaps and there are some pretty good shots of the challenge. Here is my spec as posted in that thread:

We know that the F5 immunity challenge is the maze. #1 because there are 5 colors, #2 we see in the vidcaps that Boo is a participant. We also know that Yau Man must win this challenge because Boo gets booted and Earl plays his hidden idol with no affect on the outcome. So for Yau Man to be safe, he has to wear the toothy necklace. Let's see how the challenge plays out.

The maze is laid out in 5 sections and in order to get from one section to the next the players who are blindfolded need to drop a colored drawbridge that matches their corresponding color and navigate across it. We see an overhead shot of the maze, red is the start (you can see the flags) and purple is the ending. Jiffy gets his own spiffy elevated raceway on the side to run back and forth and watch the rats players race through the maze.

Because the players are blindfolded, they have the aide of a symbol key hanging around their neck. The drawbridges are not in the same order from one section to the next, so the player needs to find the station and match their symbol to the corresponding symbol at the station and then count which number will be their bridge for that section. I think a key that unlocks the drawbridge drops too. We can see Dreamz in orange at a station with Yau Man in purple just ahead:

We see that Boo is red, Cassandra is green, Dreamz is orange and Yau Man is purple, that leaves Earl as blue. Boo is hot on Dreamz tail in the blue section and you can see Earl in blue behind in the red section (different camera angle):

At the point that Boo arrives at the drawbridge between orange and purple maze sections, two others have gone before him orange (Dreamz) and purple (Yau Man):

Finally we see that Dreamz makes it to the final purple maze:

But I will bet that Yau Man is still ahead of him and wins this thing.

The F5 TC

Yau Man has the regular immunity, Earl has the hidden immunity, Cassandra and Dreamz are joined at the hip, so it stands to reason that Boo will sustain a 4-1 hit and be sent to serve on the jury.

Final Immunity

Though we don't have any vidcaps of the challenge, we do know from the misdirection that the challenge involves endurance and "hanging on". SeeBS did its usual slip and has shown us who wins immunity:

To Cassandra's left we see Dreamz with the necklace on. This will force a showdown between Dreamz promise to give it up to Yau Man or keep it for himself.

The F4 TC

Most people agree that the Fiji players do not know about the F3 twist, and if this season is like last, they will find out when Jeff tells them during the F4 immunity challenge. This will change strategies immensely and I think of all the players this will mess up Cassandra's game the most. Cassandra is planning on herself and Dreamz being in the F2, but when she learns that she will also be facing the jury against either Yau Man or Earl, she will be toast.

This also puts extra pressure on Dreamz and his decision. He is one step away from the jury and a million dollars... This once homeless man will prove that he is only human and that his word is not as strong as the holes in his pockets, it is too tempting and Dreamz will renege on the deal and keep immunity.

Now Earl and Cassandra have no choice either. They don't want to face Yau Man in the finals. Yau Man, a fan favorite, gets screwed at F4 in much the same fashion as the highly regarded F3 opponent from the past.

The Final Tribal Council

In some of the players comments from post game interviews we know that while this may not match Season 1 for heat in a tribal council, Jeff hints that it might be considered the second hottest. Who will deliver a Susan Hawkish "rats/snakes" speech? We know Alex admits to "going off" on the players, but will his be the harshest?

Discussion of how the jury will vote is occuring here. TDT has an excellent breakdown here

Some feel it could be a landslide, others think Dreamz and Cass might get some votes to split things up. Regardless, it is a pretty resounding feeling everywhere that our winner is going to be Earl:

Now it is your turn to visit Dabo's thread and vote. For quick reference, here is a recap:

F5 IC winner: Yau Man
F5 Boot: Boo
F4 IC winner: Dreamz (keeps necklace)
F4 Boot: Yau Man
F3: Earl, Dreamz, Cassandra

Winner: Earl Cole

Thanks to all the SOTS writers this season, it makes for a great season of spoiling!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... redbeard103152 05-12-07 1
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... michel 05-12-07 2
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... CTgirl 05-12-07 3
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... Flowerpower 05-12-07 4
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... whoami 05-12-07 5
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... emydi 05-12-07 6
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... Scarlett O Hara 05-13-07 7
   RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... KObrien_fan 05-13-07 8
   RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... emydi 05-13-07 14
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... strid333 05-13-07 9
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... Wallflower66 05-13-07 10
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... PepeLePew13 05-13-07 11
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... kingfish 05-13-07 12
   RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... KObrien_fan 05-13-07 13
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... samboohoo 05-13-07 15
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... dreamerbeliever 05-13-07 16
 RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Final... MJewel 05-13-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Great SOTS KObrienfan. From the beginning with the shot of "Earls Island" to the final TC this has been the season in which the winner has been known since almost the beginning of the show. I hereby award Earl Cole the title of The Earl of Survivor FIJI.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Great SOTS KO. Your description of the rats (LOL!) in the maze was outstanding.

BTW: Boo voted Yau but wanted Stacy gone because...she talks too much!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Nice summary - two in 2 weeks, you rock KO! Thanks.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
I've said it before and I will say it again...we learned from the MASTER...YOU! Excellent final SOTS, KO, and a wonderful job filling in all the holes this season! Hats are off! Many thanks,

fp

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-07, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Great SOTS there KO. You got it all there.
Thanks for another great season of Survivor Spoiling.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
thanks sweetie for doing this so quickly...the final SOTS and the first SOTS are the toughest...

GREAT SOTS!

Thanks for doing 3 this season!!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
As usual, it's another excellent SOTS by KOBrien_Fan!! Thanks K.T.

I have one small tidbit to add -- food for thought. Dreams is from my hometown. The local paper on Friday said that he did not even have a Driver's License. That is the reason we did not see him driving his new truck.

I am just wondering if he tries to give the truck back to Yau man at TC when he decides to keep the Immunity Necklace.

One nation, under Romber...

05-13-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
I have one small tidbit to add -- food for thought. Dreams is from my hometown. The local paper on Friday said that he did not even have a Driver's License. That is the reason we did not see him driving his new truck.

Yep, Dreamz said this himself on the show Thursday. Another "softening" of his edit to make us not hate him for his decision?

I am just wondering if he tries to give the truck back to Yau man at TC when he decides to keep the Immunity Necklace.

I doubt it, but I would not at all be surprised if the winner of Survivor Fiji Earl got a truck at the reunion show and then turned and bestowed it upon Yau. Either that or an America's Tribal Council type thing.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-07 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

from VG...I posted link over in VG thread

maybe he tries but Yau doesn't take it..

Dre goes back on his word at Tribal Council and does not pass the Immunity Necklace to Yau-Man. Given his propensity to act on instinct rather than strategy, it is likely his decision was influenced by the announcement before the Final IC of a Final 3 rather than a Final 2 end of the season. Yau-Man leaves the game with class, without going back on his side of the bargain, as also reported by Survivor Skills.

Also Scar, Dre hasn't even gotten his new truck yet...that would be a major spoiler...they get their winnings after the show tonite...

I'm sure Dre has gotten a license since Dec. He will get the Ford Truck and share $185,000.00 2nd and 3rd place...bc VG thinks there might be a unanimous vote and Cass/Dre tie for F2/F3 see link in VG thread

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Very good SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-13-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-07 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Awesome SOTS, as always, KO!! Thanks again!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Oh, it's you again... eh, the SOTS's alright. *shrug*

I keed. I keed. Kopiously Kantastic KOb, well done!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Thanks KO, your are the best. Your talent and your heart are both as big as Dallas.

PS; you misspelled Viccaps.

05-13-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
PS; you misspelled Viccaps.

*snort*

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Great Job, KO!

I always struggle with wanting "to know" and "wanting to be surprised" when watching the show. And by the time I get over here, you, BR, Emydi and others always have it figured out.

I enjoy reading and can't wait for next season!

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Stellar as always KO. Job well done to you and all the writers this season. Hoping for a shocker, but think Earl wins easily.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S14 State of the Spoiling Finale Episode 14"
Great SOTS KO! It really sums it all up. You always do a good job!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •