The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale Viccaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale Viccaps"
As always, thanks Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 F5 Immunity Challenge KObrien_fan 05-11-07 1
   RE: F5 Immunity Challenge knuckles487 05-11-07 3
       RE: F5 Immunity Challenge michel 05-12-07 4
           RE: F5 Immunity Challenge knuckles487 05-12-07 5
 Caption this emydi 05-11-07 2
   RE: Caption this Flowerpower 05-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "F5 Immunity Challenge"
We know that the F5 immunity challenge is the maze. #1 because there are 5 colors, #2 we see in the vidcaps that Boo is a participant. We also know that Yau Man must win this challenge because Boo gets booted and Earl plays his hidden idol with no affect on the outcome. So for Yau Man to be safe, he has to wear the toothy necklace. Let's see how the challenge plays out.

The maze is laid out in 5 sections and in order to get from one section to the next the players who are blindfolded need to drop a colored drawbridge that matches their corresponding color and navigate across it. We see an overhead shot of the maze, red is the start (you can see the flags) and purple is the ending. Jiffy gets his own spiffy elevated raceway on the side to run back and forth and watch the rats players race through the maze.

Because the players are blindfolded, they have the aide of a symbol key hanging around their neck. The drawbridges are not in the same order from one section to the next, so the player needs to find the station and match their symbol to the corresponding symbol at the station and then count which number will be their bridge for that section. We can see Dreamz in orange at a station with Yau Man in purple just ahead:

We see that Boo is red, Cassandra is green, Dreamz is orange and Yau Man is purple, that leaves Earl as blue. Boo is hot on Dreamz tail in the blue section and you can see Earl in blue behind in the red section (different camera angle):

At the point that Boo arrives at the drawbridge between orange and purple maze sections, two others have gone before him orange (Dreamz) and purple (Yau Man):

Finally we see that Dreamz makes it to the final purple maze:

But I will bet that Yau Man is still ahead of him and wins this thing.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: F5 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Great job as always summarizing the challenge KO. I think you are dead on about every bit of it.

But I will bet that Yau Man is still ahead of him and wins this thing.

I also believe Yau Man is in the lead and wins. In the picture you posted you can see Jeff walking along his pathway and toward the end of the course. He is looking toward the end as if that is where the action is taking place and doesn't seem interested in Dreamz. My bet is Yau Man is about to finish and win immunity.

I think Yau might return the favor of voting for Cass at F5 with Boo but Dre Earl and Cass vote Boo

I can't see Yau Man voting for Cassandra yet. I don't think he would take a chance of pissing off Earl just yet by going against the plan even though she did vote for him. Boo also voted for Yau Man and he will still want the stronger Boo out of the picture before any possible move against Cassandra.

On a curious note, who is wearing white shorts? Did a cameraman accidently get another cameraman in the shot or is this maybe just a dream teamer while they are explaining the challenge?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: F5 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-07 AT 03:14 AM (EST)

The challenge description is very interesting but if we look at this picture:

Then we could say Red is South and Purple North. Jeff's runway is East.

Remembering that, then in this picture:

Isn't Jeff looking South towards the red section, not towards the finish line? Yau may be in the lead but I don't think we can tell from these 2 pictures.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-07, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: F5 Immunity Challenge"

Isn't Jeff looking South towards the red section, not towards the finish line? Yau may be in the lead but I don't think we can tell from these 2 pictures.

I thought about that but I am leaning toward the distinct possibility that those particular images showing Jeff on his catwalk have been flipped.

They have pictures of both tribal councils mixed together like it is all one, so it wouldn't be out of the question for the images to be reversed. Also, I don't recall Jeff getting too far from whoever is in the lead in this type challenge and since he is moving away from Dre it appears more like he is playing follow the leader.

I could be wrong though. Lord knows that has happened, uh, let's see. Oh yeah, almost every time I open my mouth. lol

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Caption this"

How bout Fvck you...

My thinking is that Boo is the person in the clues that tries to shake things up...maybe he wants a all male F4 and tries to oust Cass when Yau wins II...Earl has HI; I think Yau might return the favor of voting for Cass at F5 with Boo but Dre Earl and Cass vote Boo

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption this"
Great job there KO! As always! I wanted to respond to michel that folks at SEG often flip the vidcaps, so really it's impossible to tell if Jiffy is looking south at the eartier part of the coarse or North toward the finish area...they really do flip screens an awful lot to suit their purposes...

one nation, under Romber...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •