The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #13: The Insider "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #13: The Insider "
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-07 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

Find out what the tribe had to say while casting their votes in a tense Tribal Council.

Earl (votes Stacy): Thanks for being a good sport. I'll see you when the whole game is over.

Boo (writes very slowly YAU): I don't know, if you're going to make a move like that. I have to be honest, with all this Stacy yapping(!), I don't want her here, but I gotta keep on going in the game.

Yau Man (Stacy) Good bye Stacy. Sorry it's your turn. Good luck.

Cassandra (Yau man) I enjoyed meeting you.

Stacy (Yau Man) Sorry, I had to put your name down but I think you're the biggest threat at this point.

Dre (Yau Man) Sorry Bro'. This is how the game goes.

The other clips were transcribed by James Barber at Sucks.

STACY'S REWARD

After receiving her Reward, Stacy expresses how she feels about giving something back to her gracious island hosts.

"The bigger part of the reward, in my opinion, was this huge truck hauling a big box of school supplies. Behind that, a huge trailer with a moveable office unit for a school, for an administatrive office. Giving that to a school for underprivileged children, in a district that's probably overlooked by a lot of people, to a community that has to go to the nearest town or something to get things like photocopies made, it's not really conducive to a school setting. To give this to these kids and these administrators at this very small school was an amazing experience."

(cut)

"We pull up with the big box and with the trailer behind us in front of the school. There's a big flagstaff right in front of that. The kids come pouring out of the school. They welcome us. They're shy and they're happy and they're excited. They've probably been waiting all week, the past 2 weeks, for these people coming and bringing us stuff, and what are they gonna bring type of thing. We climbed into the back of the bed of the truck, lifted up the top of the box, and there was all kinds of stuff in there. School uniforms, sporting equipment, tennis balls, soccer balls, basketballs, badminton sets, shin guards for soccer. There were jump ropes and whistles and baseballs and gloves. They were just so grateful. There was backpacks in there, baseball bats. We just handed 'em out, and all these kids, their eyes lit up like it was Christmas."

(cut)

"The people on this island are amazing. This is the second opportunity that I've had to kind of integrate with the village. The first was at the feast. They cried when we left. The children are just beautiful. People have big hearts. They're so friendly and so interested in you. The children at the school, the same thing. That was a big selling point to me in this reward, being able to integrate with people from Fiji. These kids were no exception. They were the same as the other children. Bright smiles. So happy and so proud."

(cut)

"You look around at their school classroom and it's so sparse. They don't have much. But they have so much joy inside of their hearts. You can see it in their eyes. It's absolutely amazing. We sat down and ate with them. It was hard because we were stuffing our faces and still trying to talk with them. They were so happy and so in awe and shy. Some of them wanted to look at you but then you look at them and they look away. Sweet, sweet children. I think maybe it's just the US, but there's a lot of bratty kids, one person that's acting out because they want to get the attention, or something like that. These children were so well-behaved. Just amazing, amazing people."

(cut)

"This is a big, big deal to these kids. Some of them were shy and didn't know how to react, but to be the person...that was just one of the most amazing experiences I've had in my life. It was a huge box of stuff, and it seemed like it was just bottomless when we were giving it out to the kids. They were like oh my gosh, backpacks, and whistles, and all these toys they get to play with. This is something they'll remember the rest of their lives. They'll say, I remember when I was in such and such a grade and people came by in this big fancy truck and they gave us all these toys. This is going to impact them for the rest of their lives, and the people watching from the nearby village, and the teachers that got to see all these children light up."

(cut)

"Just that joy they have. Just their thankful for this much. That is something I've never experienced. I'd like that to happen a little bit more and see what I can do with that. I've grown personally, as a person. I've grown in so many different ways from being out here. I think I completely underestimated all the ways this would change me and change my life."

STACY'S FINAL WORDS

Soon after having her torch extinguished, Stacy gives her final words. Find out what she thinks about being the next member of the jury.

"Tonight, I gambled. I was hoping Yau-Man wouldn't feel so threatened as to pull out the hidden immunity idol, which he did. That was the gamble, and he did, and I was outvoted."

(cut)

"I have no hard feelings whatsoever. I walk away with a smile, I came in with a smile. It's all in the game. I feel I did my personal best, and I definitely walk away with a big smile."

(cut)

"I learned a lot about myself on a lot of different levels. I learned a lot about other people. I was fortunate enough to walk away with a lot of great experiences, a lot of great memories, and hopefully a lot of good friends."

(cut)

"Typically in my outside life I don't really go without and I'm quite comfortable most of the time. Being here, kind of stripped of all of that, living with the bare essentials, that it takes a little bit of water and a little bit of food and a little bit of sleep, I think I look at my life differently. Maybe I don't need this, maybe I don't need that. I scale back and I think it changes my perspective on myself and how I live my life. Just going from being very comfortable to having nothing at all."

(cut)

"This experience has been nothing but positive for me. I think there are some negative spots, but I just had to look inside myself and get past that. I told myself from the beginning that I was going to make this into a positive experience. You have a lot of politics you have to navigate through, you have the extreme living conditions you have to navigate through, and even though I'm used to being comfortable most of the time, I just took a step back and dug deep inside myself to kind of acclimate myself to my surroundings and the people I was around too, and just make the most of it, make the most of living outside, make the most of the friends I was able to make while I was out here. I'm packing up the good memories."

(cut)

"Fiji is a place I'd love to come back to. I got to experience a Fijian feast with an entire village. I got to experience going to a school and handing out school supplies to a much-needed school district. The people are just so loving and caring here, and I hope to be able to come back in a year maybe and bring back some gifts with me, and just say a big thank you to the Fijians here."

(cut)

"I don't think I've ever been tested in so many different ways, on so many different levels, and I think making it 36 out of 39 days is a big accomplishment for me. I hope I've made my friends and my family proud. I know their thoughts and prayers have reached me and kept me strong and going on, definitely. I'm really thankful for this experience."

STACY, THE DAY AFTER

Shortly after her elimination, an enlightened Stacy discusses how she feels about how she played the game.

"This was a lot of fun for me. It tested my in so many different ways, as far as my tolerance for people who are a lot different from me and being around them for 24 hours a day, day after day. Making friends and having to vote them off, that's an interesting dynamic. I learned about not being comfortable and not having things at my disposal. Going without food, going without shelter, going without in general, when I'm not accustomed to that." (laughs)

(cut)

"My strategy in the beginning of the game was to take a backseat a little bit. Help out around camp, be friendly, but not bring a lot of attention to myself, because I thought I could be perceived in different ways. Kind of laid low, made a few friends, and I really wanted to ride it out and see. I built a little alliance with a few friends, then when the game got shook up and I ended up on another team and then another team, that strategy went out the door and I was kind of flying by the seat of my pants (laughs), going down the superhighway of following the car that was going fastest, and if they brake, I pass."

(cut)

"I picked out a few people I had a lot in common with, and I banked on those friendships I had made. I didn't really bond with everybody else. Then midway through I realized that kind of hurt me so I had to switch up my game and start bonding with everybody."

(cut)

"Even outside of the game, I have a really tight group of friends and I have a lot of acquaintances. For me, I don't open up right away to everybody I meet. I'm kind of reserved in that way. It takes time for me to open up. This game taught me that obviously it's an accelerated path, and you're fast-tracking making relationships with people in 39 days in order to win a million bucks. When I realized I hadn't been playing the game that way I stopped and reevaluated how I was playing it."

(cut)

"I think normally I'm very particular about things. Usually I'm a germophobe and I hate being dirty and bugs are just not cool with me. I take a lot of stuff for granted. I go pick up my coffee in the morning, I spend a lot of money on stuff, I think my whole thought on that has changed. I've been stripped down to the basics of what I need to live, and I think my mindset will be more practical going on from this point. I like nice things but I don't need them, and I know I can make my own coffee, I can make my own dinner, and there's something to be said about that, that I can be more self-reliant."

(cut)

"Usually, I take things head-on. I'm very much - I'm not afraid of confrontation. I take the bull by the horns. This was no different but it was a lot more fun, because there are no rules. It's a free-for-all. You play it the way you want to and at the end of the day can you live with yourself, are you gonna beat yourself up. My thought going into the situation was I'm going to come in with a smile, I'm going to go out with a smile. That's exactly what I did. There's some things I had to switch up along the way, but I'm so happy about the experience. I did the best with it that I could. I got to reap some great rewards along the way and meet some really good people and I feel good about the way I played. I think I gave it my all."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •