The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-07, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
A pending deal between tribemates could determine the fate of the final four.

Dreamz will to prove to be a snake. Hope he gets blasted at final TC.

One Survivor gets clever and presents a new strategy to several other tribemates. Will they take the bait? Will the new plan affect the outcome of the game?

Hmmm... not sure about this one.

The final Immunity Challenge has the Survivors hanging on for their lives. Who will outlast the others in this final all-important battle for immunity?

Guessing Dreamz will win this one.

One person claims the title of Sole Survivor. Who will it be?

Has to be Earl.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... Max Headroom 05-11-07 1
   RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... emydi 05-11-07 2
       RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... Brownroach 05-11-07 3
           RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... emydi 05-11-07 4
               RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... Brownroach 05-11-07 5
           RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... emydi 05-11-07 6
               RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... Brownroach 05-11-07 7
                   RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... emydi 05-11-07 8
                   RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... Q 05-11-07 9
                       RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... KObrien_fan 05-11-07 10
                           RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled L... emydi 05-11-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
A pending deal between tribemates could determine the fate of the final four.

Due to their public deal, Dreamz is forced to tank the F4 IC to avoid giving immunity to Yau-Man. Yau-Man doesn't win immunity on his own, and Dreamz proceeds to vote Yau-Man off.

One Survivor gets clever and presents a new strategy to several other tribemates. Will they take the bait? Will the new plan affect the outcome of the game?

This is Boo, trying to get the boot target off his back. The plan doesn't work and Boo is voted off.

The final Immunity Challenge has the Survivors hanging on for their lives. Who will outlast the others in this final all-important battle for immunity?

Given the likely scenario of a F3 going to the jury, the final IC challenge is at F4. Dreamz can't win, I don't see Yau-Man winning, and UTR Cassandra has shown no athletic ability whatsoever, so I think this IC winner is Earl.

One person claims the title of Sole Survivor. Who will it be?

Probably Earl. He's the most worthy of the probable F3.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"

Given the likely scenario of a F3 going to the jury, the final IC challenge is at F4. Dreamz can't win, I don't see Yau-Man winning, and UTR Cassandra has shown no athletic ability whatsoever, so I think this IC winner is Earl.

See Max I respectfully disagree...I think Earl is smart enough to TANK the F4 immunity challenge...

We know from Jiffy's comments that the controversial decision has to do with keeping one's word and what is your word worth...therefore Dre HAS to break his word to Yau Man and has to win the F4 Immunity challenge.

Earl, I think from his play, is smart enough and subtle enough to make this work for him at F3. Cassandra will likely be first out...then Earl fakes a misstep and falls off leaving Yau and Dre. Yau tries his best but comes up short...or he could he even say I'm jumping off bc we have the deal Dre.

Earl then can subtly talk to Dre and get him to think "Hey, why should I give up my F4 IC Necklace?" That way they go to TC and they vote out Yau 3-1 after Dre doesn't keep his word. Then he's D U N with the jury and Cass hasn't done enough and Earl wins it...I think Earl is smart enough to get Dre to do this...

I think you are right on your other analysis...Boo tries to be a clever one after his covert ops maneuvers...but he's toast at F5.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
Neither Yau nor Dre can afford to tank the F4 IC. Dre got the between-the-lines message loud and clear: without immunity at F4 he is going home. He won't tank the challenge just to get out of Yau-Man's deal.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

05-11-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
right but Earl will! Yau may step down tho trusting Dre to honor his word...

05-11-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
Yau-man may step down IF they have another discussion about the deal right there on the spot: "Dreamz, remember our deal, if I let you win this immunity, you are going to give the necklace to me." "Oh, yes, Yau-Man, I promise, I would never go back on my word..."

05-11-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
Why do you say that Dre is F4 boot w/o immunity? how come Cass gets a bye for her actions against the alliance...why isn't she the F4 boot...bc Earl knows he can't beat Yau and can beat Cass...does Earl think that now (without Dre yet breaking his word that Dre is a danger at F3)

I do not think that they know about F3, I think Cass or someone said something about Yau being able to win at F2 last nite. I think the whole idea was to get one more season of a surprise (bc they were done filiming by the time the Cook Island finale aired).

05-11-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
TDT has posted a cap with Dre wearing the immunity necklace at one of the TCs, no doubt F4:

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_fiji/spoilers/ep14/f4ic.htm

I believe that Dre sees himself as the F4 boot if he doesn't have immunity -- and especially if Yau-Man *does* have it.

I think they know about the F3, there's no reason to surprise them with it, since it's not a surprise for the audience.

05-11-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
strategy is diff for F3 and F2

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
Dre has said several times 'final 2', etc. Cass definitely said last night if Yau makes the final 2.

I do not think they know about the F3 vote from last season or this one. But I'm not sure how the will tell them. I think after the F5 vote out of Boo, Jiffy will say something like during Cook Islands, and only one more vote till the finals. And that will throw Dre/Cass into panic mode, and will DELIGHT the jurors. Can't wait.

Also, I just don't know how Dre thinks he can win against Earl, so I think he is banking on going against only Cass. Cass voting with them last night and not Earl will make him think that is the way it is going, but then WHAM, he learns it will be three of them. OOPS.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
I truly think they will find out in the same exact way as the folks did last season. At the F4 challenge Jeff will tell them, "this is your final challenge, one player will be voted out and three of you will face the jury for the million dollar prize."

This puts extra pressure on Dreamz when he wins the challenge, he didn't realize that getting into the F3 meant facing the jury, so now he really needs/wants to renege on the deal. Earl too needs to rethink his game, we hear him say in a preview "I need to know which two I can beat" or something like that.

It stands to reason that at the point they played the game they didn't know about the F3, but they will find out about it at the F4 challenge, IMO.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

05-11-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Finale: "You’ve Got a Puzzled Look.” CBS Misdirection"
i totally agree kt...it's one last time to mess with the players about F3 from now on, players will know and Q was right they have been talking about F2...not F3

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •