The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S14 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-07, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S14 Finale"
Starting this thread early to remind everyone to remember their mothers on Sunday, set those VCRs and TIVOs! And to give the workweek posters a chance to get their votes in.

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S14 Finale" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot, you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows: 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st winner!

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

B for Kenward "Boo" Bernis
C for Cassandra Franklin
D for Andria "Dreamz" Herd
E for Earl Cole
Y for Yau-Man Chan

So, for example, should you think Boo will finish 5th, Cassandra will finish 4th, Dreamz will finish 3rd, Earl will finish second, and Yau will win, your vote should read:

B/C/D/E/Y

Note: There are potential ties in this Survivor format, unlikely as they may be if you think there will be a tie you may indicate that in your vote as by using the + sign. For example: B/C/D+E/Y

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread.

Reply ONLY to this post! This is not a discussion thread.
But if you decide to change your vote then REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST!
No sig pics!
Have fun!

Anyway, thank-yous to everyone, to all the Spoilers and Bashers and Fanatics who have done their best to make this season a fun time, let's hope the next season lives in interesting times.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 B/Y/D/C/E Flowerpower 05-11-07 1
 B/Y/D+C/E Bebo 05-11-07 2
 B/Y/D/C/E Estee 05-11-07 3
 "B/Y/D/C/E" greg2557 05-11-07 4
 B/Y/C/D/E vince3 05-11-07 5
 B/Y/D/C/E emydi 05-11-07 6
 B / Y / C / D / E Brownroach 05-11-07 7
 B/Y/D/C/E Bravehart 05-11-07 8
 B/Y/C/D/E Loree 05-11-07 9
 B / Y / D / C / E Q 05-11-07 10
 B / Y / D / C / E Chez 05-11-07 11
 B / Y / C D / E whoami 05-11-07 12
 B/Y/C/D/E redbeard103152 05-11-07 13
 B / Y / D / C / E Max Headroom 05-11-07 14
 B / Y / C / D / E kircon 05-13-07 15
 B/Y/D/C/E King Earl wins! dabo 05-13-07 16
 B/Y/D/C/E esquire 05-13-07 17
 B / Y / C / D / E Scarlett O Hara 05-13-07 18
 B/C/Y/C/D/E strid333 05-13-07 19
   Vote Change B/C/Y/D/E strid333 05-13-07 20
 B/Y/C/D/E dreamerbeliever 05-13-07 21
 B/Y/D/C/E MJewel 05-13-07 22
 B/Y/D/C/E Round Robin 05-13-07 23
 B/Y/C/D/E MDSkinner 05-13-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "B/Y/D/C/E"
Actually this season has been spelled out for us. I think that it will be a unanimous vote so essentially Dreamz and Cassandra tie for 2nd/3rd. Earl definately stands out as a deserving winner. Would have been really interesting if Yau-man and Earl were F2!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "B/Y/D+C/E"
Yawn. What FlowerPower said, except I'm putting my Dre/Cassandra tie for 2nd in my listing. Earl's going to win a unanimous vote.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "B/Y/D/C/E"
And having finished consuming the turkey, we all fall asleep.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. ""B/Y/D/C/E""
Could have been alot more interesting with yau-man in final.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "B/Y/C/D/E"
Just in case this jury decides to award votes for gameplay.......unlikely, but just in case.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "B/Y/D/C/E"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

but it should be:

C/D/B/E/Y imho

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "B / Y / C / D / E"
I think Dreamz will get at least a vote or two for being sneaky. Cassandra I'll be surprised if she gets any, maybe one from Stacy.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "B/Y/D/C/E"
We said goodbye to outwit, outlast and outplay the minute the good folks at CBS decided to "shake" things up when the newly merged tribe had to pick a colored disc. The result was one of the best players Michelle had her torch extinguished. How could we effectively spoil when the game is played based on a lotto? Gone for me this season was any kind of psychological spoiling. The game that was based on skill and alliances (that attracted us spoilers) has been reduced to pure luck. Unfair? Absolutely! This season was given to us on a platter, is this the set up for EPMB new show Pirate Master? Sorry bout the tirade but...

Big thanks to all the diligent spoilers and posters out there! Us lurkers are grateful!

YM should have been the winner, maybe they'll give him a Mil anyway like Rupert! I just got my Rupert T!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "B/Y/C/D/E"
I am ranking Dreamz ahead of Cass because that is how I would vote. I do not think Cass deserves any votes. At least Dreamz has been trying to stir things up. And there is also the fact some in the jury may think Dreamz needs the money more than the others. I just don't think Cass deserves to be in the final.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "B / Y / D / C / E"
I think Dre will crash and burn during the questioning. I do not think his answers will sway anyone and may in fact make people who wanted to vote for him switch to Earl. I also think Cass will only get one vote and that will be from Stacy. If Lisi votes for Cass or Dre, then she really is an idiot, unless it is to pay homage for how totally crappy she treated the two of them (along with stacy) in the early days of the game.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "B / Y / D / C / E"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

I so much hope CBS decides to give Yau a truck anyway.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "B / Y / C D / E"
It should be D / C / B / E / Y

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-07, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "B/Y/C/D/E"
Dreamz deserves the second spot by the way he stirred up the game with his constant switches. Accepting YMs deal sealed his fate. He can not win no matter if he keeps his word or not.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "B / Y / D / C / E"
Boo goes at 5 when he doesn't win immunity.
Yau-Man is doublecrossed by Dreamz and goes out at 4.
Jury hates Dreamz and gives him 0 votes, making him 3.
Cassandra gets a token vote or two and finishes at 2.
Earl is the runaway winner.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-07, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "B / Y / C / D / E"
Thanks for hosting this thread dabo. It's nice to see if I'm a sheepie or a lone wolf each week.
As I try to play out the final TC in my mind, I can see Rocky, Mookie, and Alex voting for Dre. Cassindria will get no votes. Earl gets the rest. See you all next season!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "B/Y/D/C/E King Earl wins!"

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-07, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "B/Y/D/C/E"
D beats C because no one likes a liar

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "B / Y / C / D / E"
In my humble opinion, TOO much information was given to us this season. It makes it so NOT fun. I miss the days of SNEWSER -- he at least kept us guessing until the 11th hour.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "B/C/Y/C/D/E"
The first two boots, I'm fairly confident about. The rest, not so much.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Vote Change B/C/Y/D/E"
I'm an idiot and voted for Cassandra twice.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "B/Y/C/D/E"
Earl wins 5-2-2? Think Dre will snag Alex & Mookie jury votes. Cassandra snags Stacy and maybe Edgardo or Lisi?

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "B/Y/D/C/E"
B/Y/D/C/E

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "B/Y/D/C/E"
If Dreamz reneges on his deal with Yau-Man, the vote will be anticlimactic.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "B/Y/C/D/E"
Not sure if I am in time or not, but that is the way I am guessing it will fall out tonight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •