The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all reactions evenly divided between 'You mean we're on the next-to-last episode already?' and 'This thing is still on the air?' until the West Coast gets to add 'And those suckers are still watching it?' And speaking of suckers -- what has four wheels and no chance of winning this game? Who thinks they can actually trade in their Reward for a promise? Is anyone delusional enough to think Dreamz can keep a promise? Does Dreamz even know what a promise is, or will he just drop into a speech about having to scavenge pieces of used promises from sewer grates in order to have something he could break? And will Jeff finally be fed up enough to turn to the camera and say 'You know something? They're actually making All-Stars Two sound like a good idea'?

You just know he'd bring Lisi back.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... vince3 05-10-07 1
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... whoami 05-10-07 2
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... KObrien_fan 05-10-07 3
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Snidget 05-10-07 4
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Estee 05-10-07 5
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Loree 05-10-07 6
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Estee 05-10-07 7
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Fishercat 05-10-07 11
       RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Estee 05-10-07 14
           RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Fishercat 05-10-07 26
               RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... emydi 05-10-07 31
 Yau Man Snidget 05-10-07 8
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Fishercat 05-10-07 9
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Estee 05-10-07 12
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Loree 05-10-07 10
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... izzybee 05-10-07 13
 Jeff's commentary. Estee 05-10-07 15
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Estee 05-10-07 16
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... mysticwolf 05-10-07 17
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... nailbone 05-10-07 28
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Snidget 05-10-07 18
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... mysticwolf 05-10-07 19
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Loree 05-10-07 25
 RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... Snidget 05-10-07 20
   RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East C... izzybee 05-10-07 23
 Boing! Estee 05-10-07 21
   RE: Boing! vince3 05-10-07 24
       RE: Boing! Estee 05-10-07 27
   RE: Boing! emydi 05-10-07 30
       RE: Boing! Brownroach 05-11-07 37
           RE: Boing! CTgirl 05-11-07 38
 Live-post episode chat -- Estee 05-10-07 22
   Can't wait for the conversation aft... aquariaqueen 05-10-07 29
       RE: Can't wait for the conversation... emydi 05-10-07 32
           RE: Can't wait for the conversation... eaglesdad 05-10-07 33
               RE: Can't wait for the conversation... cahaya 05-10-07 34
                   RE: Can't wait for the conversation... eaglesdad 05-10-07 35
           RE: Can't wait for the conversation... aquariaqueen 05-10-07 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
*twitch*

Promises are for wimps!

Hopefully Erfworld will get updated soon......

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-07, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
'You mean we're on the next-to-last episode already?' and 'This thing is still on the air?'

LOL

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Here we go!

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Boo spends his time building thickets to hide so he'll know if they are talking about him.

I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

05-10-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Be wevy wevy quiet. Boo's hunting alliances!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
No way a team with Cass on it is going to win a digging contest.

And a throwing contest seems to be automatic for Yau like swimming comps were for Ozzy.

05-10-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Sending yourself to Exi: good idea. There's nothing wrong with carrying two idols, and getting the next one pretty much guarantees Yau a free passage to Final Four.

Trusting Dreamz to do anything other than vacilate: bad idea. Really, really bad idea...

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Could that possibly be the "most controversial decision ever" promoted pre-season? Either actually giving the car away (for a decidedly smaller advantage than Alex got in S:SI IMO) or if Dreamz doesn't honor the deal?

05-10-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
If Yau finds and keeps the second idol, then he's made the same deal Alex didn't know she was making at the time: trading Reward for Immunity. But for the decision to be controversial, it almost can't work -- and I just can't see many scenarios where trusting Dreamz is ever going to work out. He's already planning his potential backstab, and if it doesn't work, he may throw Immunity at F4. Trust the others to carry him and make sure he doesn't have to keep that promise.

05-10-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, that decision wasn't really controversial. Stupid or brillant, or possibly both, but controversial isn't the right word.

Dreamz throwing the F4 (the smartest move he has at this point unless Stacy or Boo is still there) really wouldn't be controversial given the circumstances. He said he'd give Yau the Idol if he won F4. If he doesn't win, he owes Yau nothing.

I could see the argument if he wins F4 and keeps the Idol, but even then, I see it as a backstab and not that controversial.

So basically, I have no idea what it will be other than a disappointment.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Fcat it's Dre breaking his word...Jiffy has said that the controversial decision (in the latest TV Guide article about the last two shows) is about "what does your word mean" Dre actually wins F4 adn keeps it cause I think KT said "he smells the money" which actually makes him lose bc no one will vote for him. Stacy will vote for Cass maybe the rest I think go to Earl.

As I said below, the only thing I can think is that the F4 IC comes down to Dre v. Yau bc Dre really should have just let Earl win it and vote with C and E to oust Yau at F4 bc by that time they should already know that it's F3 going to jury..didn't Jiffy tell Ozzy et al before the F4 IC started that it was F3 going to jury?

05-10-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yau Man"
Challenge hog.

Who woulda thunk?

Gives the car to Dreamz in exchange for a promise of getting immunity if they are both in the final four. (so that makes them both really vulnerable for being voted out pre four I would think)

Yau then sends himself to Exile Island. Hey! that's where the clues are, who wouldn't want to go?

05-10-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Now Yau's plan makes a lot of sense. Granted, it depends on Dreamz' word and some luck, but...

He got to EI, he gets three II clues. If he finds the Idol, then he has two. He plays them at F6 and F5 to get to F4 (where he couldn't use them anyway).

Then he has his own proverbial "draft pick" at the F4 IC, and Dreamz' chance at the IC (if he gives it to him, which I'm guessing he won't, even if he does win it. I'm not sure I would.). The two biggest challenge hogs.

I think he'll be screwed by Dreamz', but it's a great plan...

05-10-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
On the other hand, he's planning to share that information with Earl -- and at this point, Earl has to be getting worried about Yau as a jury threat. Taking Cassandra (did nothing) and Dreamz (offended lots) is a better move for him: Yau's impressed too many people with both play and personality. This should be the time for Yau to think about breaking that alliance -- but that's not the way he's going.

05-10-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Awww Jeffy is dressed just like the school children. And Boo is driving because Dreamz doesn't have a license and probably doesn't drive.

izzybee 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail izzybee Click to send private message to izzybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Hee! I love Jeffy in a school uniform.

I sort of think Yau would have given the truck to Dreamz regardless. He's just cool that way.

05-10-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
15. "Jeff's commentary."
'Earl just barely makes it.' ('But I did,' replies Earl.)

'Yau-Man short.' (Possibly he's noticed.)

Hmm...

05-10-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
How did Boo not hit himself in the head with the ball, squash his foot with the descending balance beam, or impale himself on the grappling hook?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
I think Yau & Earl have both forgotten that the II only helps them if they use it at the correct time. Unless one of the girls tips them off I think Dreamz is going to be able to break the alliance.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Unless one of the girls tips them off

Nice call!

05-10-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
I loved the reaction shots of the jury when Dreamz talked about his word.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Stacy really needs medical attention for her face. I hope Yau plays the idol. And he does.

05-10-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Stacy might just as well of tapped Yau on the back and told him he needed to use his idol. She should never have talked like that at TC about different votes. She should have continued to act like she thought she was going home.

Interesting that Boo voted Yau. I wonder who told him to do that and not Stacy. And will Yau and Earl figure out Cass voted against Yau?

05-10-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Stacy, if you are going to split the vote to get Yau out, don't talk about how the vote is going to be split during tribal council.

Be all I know I'm going home, make Yau feel safe.

izzybee 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail izzybee Click to send private message to izzybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor #14 Episode #13 East Coast Update/Spoiler Thread"
Yau is a helluva player. I just cannot believe that that scrawny little guy has it all - vibes, balance, patience, athleticism, smarts, negotiation skills and an alliance with someone he can trust.

It's really quite remarkable to watch his play. He's impressive.

05-10-07, 08:43 PM (EST)
21. "Boing!"
Let's rack Stacey up on the tally of those who hung themselves with their own words. Yau was picking up the bad vibes before TC, but if she hadn't said anything about a split vote, he might not have played the idol. And could Jeff have said 'it's time for you to go' any faster?

Note that Jeff didn't say anything about this idol being re-hidden... we'll have to wait and see.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Boing!"
No time. 5-3 requires 2 Immunity Challenges, 2 Elimination Tribal Councils, and the Final Tribal Council.

05-10-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Boing!"
So it's a half-hour vacation on ExI. You relax, you check the clue, you talk to a few sea snakes...

05-10-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Boing!"
as Shii Ann said stupid stupid people...that was the stupidest thing I've seen in a while what Stacy said...Yau had an inkling and then that sealed it for Yau...Earl was even impressed..

.why does Earl turn on Yau at F4? the only thing I can see is that Jiffy tells them about F3 going to jury..he did in Cook Isl and Earl realizes that he can't win with the jury against Yau. You could see people like Yau when they were talking about the car deal.

Dre really should just honor the deal he can't wn without it...use Cass's vote against Yau here...although will Cass try to hide that she did not vote for Yau (only 3 Yau votes shown) will Cass try to say she voted for Stacy? or will she just say mmmm.hmmmmm...that's all she says! Ugh...but at least she was playing the game..I think though she only gets Stacy's vote and Dre gets 0. Because Yau will win F5 regular immunity and Boo will go next week. My question is, does the F4 immunity come down to just Dre and Yau..bc couldn't Dre let Earl win it and not have to give it to Yau and then vote with Cass and Earl to oust the popular Yau? We know he wins it tho...since we've known about the controversial decision since last finale!!

The Boo vote for Yau was a surprise...they didn't show Dre talking to BOo at all...I thought he was with Earl...he was hilarious at the beginning hiding if the brush! BR you were so right!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Boing!"
will Cass try to say she voted for Stacy? or will she just say mmmm.hmmmmm.

Mmmmmm-hmmm.

That was pretty funny with Boo. I really wish they'd given Boo a comprehensible edit, I really don't know what they were trying to do with him. But the editing gets worse every season.

I think they do already know about Final 3. It may have been in their contracts this time. We haven't heard *anybody* talking about Final 2 alliances for the whole duration of the show.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Boing!"
The way Dreamz has refered several times to a final three of Cass, Earl and himself makes me think that they know about it.

05-10-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
22. "Live-post episode chat --"
-- left sidebar, Live Chat link, Bar. Enable Javascript and pray. Not necessarily in that order.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
The first 10 minutes will probably be the best for me on Sunday.....Cassandra, you got a lot of 'spaining to do.

05-10-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
they only showed 3 votes for Yau...she could fake him out and say she voted Stacy... But with Boo such a challenge hog he will go next week when he loses the IC necklace back to Yau...then when Jiffy tells them about F3 instead of F2, Earl will finally have to turn his back on Yau and Cass gets to F3 that way...so she doesn't have to explain really, unless Yau asks her about her vote at Final TC. It won't matter, Yau is voting for Earl no matter what...

eaglesdad 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eaglesdad Click to send private message to eaglesdad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
So who got voted off? My vcr didn't come on & I just got home & no one mentioned on here who actually got voted off. Did I miss it?
Thanks.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
Sensing something was up, and after Stacy's "split vote" comments during Council, Yauman decided to play the immunity idol just prior to the vote. The votes were tied at 2-2 each Yauman and Stacy, with Yauman's votes not counting, effectively making it 2 votes only for Stacy. If the next vote is either Stacy or Yauman (which doesn't count), Stacy goes home. The fifth vote was Yauman, making it 3-2 Yauman. The sixth vote was not revealed to the Council.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the boards, eaglesdad.

eaglesdad 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eaglesdad Click to send private message to eaglesdad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
Thanks for the welcome & letting me know.
Wow, if you're not watching the show it's really hard to follow the comments on the message board. I've never read the east coast thread before cuz I've always watched it - I always thought it was a play by play of what was happening.
I'm new - I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Thanks again.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Can't wait for the conversation after tribal council...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-07 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

I saw at the end....Cassandra, Dreamz, Boo and Stacy!!!

eta: changed Bo to Boo.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •