The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-07 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

I WANNA SEE IF I CAN MAKE A DEAL

Ok Jiffy is Monte Hall or today's version

Yau Man wins the RC ax throwing competition... and makes a deal with Dre at the RC and it's a doozie, thanks KT for posting this voiceover from Jiffy

JP: Alright in Thirteen the car Reward or the car curse is back....
Boo(from video camp clip): "It's the car challenge!"
Boo(from video camp clip): "Do ya know what that means?"
JP: Anybody who has won the car challenge has never won the game.
Boo(from video camp clip): "Holy crap y'all".
JP: Could it change this season? Yes I can tell you this...there is a wrinkle in this car Reward that we've never had before, that will lead to one of the most dramatic decisions we've ever had on Survivor.
JP(from video RC clip): "You're saying: 'I'll give you the truck and if we're both in the Final 4 together...and you win that Immunity Challenge, he'll give it to you. You're willing to take that risk?'"
JP: And it all starts in the next episode.

I can't wait to see the F4 TC it will be better than the Edgardo boot!

The CBS misdirection clues this week are:

· One Survivor surprises everyone when they attempt to use their Reward as a bargaining chip.

Yau see above

· The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

Yau sends himself to Exile as
VG confirms

· One Survivor creates a hidden path to eavesdrop on conversations, while back at camp, others plot to take him out of the game

This is the most controversial..clue

I thought it was Yau at first but I think from VG's clue with BR's guidance, it's Boo

As a footnote, and perhaps for comic relief in Episode 13, the last player anyone would suspect of covert ops will rise in an attempt to gain intelligence about fellow players.

Yau would not be comic doing this..but BOo would...I think he finds out he is going to be the boot and then when Dre comes to him later, he votes with him...

But Poor Yau, Earl finds the idol while Yau is getting the clues per VG

Then at the IC Yau falls

and loses the necklace to

SUPER BOO!!!

Therefore after IC, Boo the target is off the table...so TDT surmises that bc from VG, we know Stacy has to go bc the F5 is fixed that Dre pleads for help

to get out Yau so he doesn't have to give Yau the II at F4 if he wins it. Dre convinces Stacy and Boo (the covert op) and Yau gets 3 votes. Yau wants everyone to vote for Dre. Earl and Cassandra (I think Cass decides this not Earl who is more loyal to Yau) don't want to betray Yau directly by voting for him so they decide to vote Stacy and Yau either votes Dre or Stacy but uses the HI idol, per VG, which actually CHANGES THE BOOT for the FIRST TIME (since Gary) and

FULL OF PORTENT CLUES from EPISODE 5 COME TO FRUITION

and

is our BOOT in a 3/2/1 vote or 3/3 vote
RC: Yau wins but deals the
to Dre

Exile: Yau sends himself to get clues but Earl finds it first
IC: Super BOO
Boot: Stacy after Yau uses HI

Please vote in Dabo's thread

Sorry so quicky Catty must still be on vacation...so this was on the quick!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 RudyRules 05-09-07 1
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 KObrien_fan 05-09-07 2
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 Brownroach 05-09-07 3
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 michel 05-09-07 4
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 redbeard103152 05-09-07 5
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 CTgirl 05-09-07 6
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 kingfish 05-09-07 7
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 Max Headroom 05-09-07 8
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 Wallflower66 05-09-07 9
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 MJewel 05-09-07 10
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 whoami 05-09-07 11
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 maryellennaco 05-09-07 12
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 Round Robin 05-10-07 13
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 emydi 05-10-07 14
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 strid333 05-10-07 15
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13 Flowerpower 05-11-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
On the quick or not, GREAT SOTS... informative and entertaining!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Nice job in the quick pinch hit role Emy, thanks for doing this! Quick or not this is chock full of the great stuff!!!!!

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Great SOTS, emydi! (Whew, only one more Episode left. This season went by fast.)

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
That was a great SOTS. Emy, you always deliver great information. The Survivor Phoenix thread must have been fun. I had heard the expression "Full of Portent" and that it refered to Yau's idol but I had no idea it came from the sumo clip. Yau thinks Dre would give him F4 immunity? I have to see it to believe that he could be so naive! It should be a couple of great episodes!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Great job Emydi as usual. It looks like this is going to be one of the better episodes in Survivor history.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Excellent SOTS especially on short notice!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Thanks Emi, you are a princess and deserve a title, Princess E. Very concise, to the point, and I think you won the jury over, Ms. Prosecutor.

I like it.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Nicely done. I'm short on time too and it was a productive quick read.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-07, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Way to pull it off at the last minute, Emy! You are the wo-MAN!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-07, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Great SOTS Emy!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Great SOTS Emy. Thanks.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Great information, Emy!! Thanks!!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Mighta been short, but all the necessary info was there!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Thanks guys...one thing to change...

VG has confirmed in the VG thread that

The choice Yau-Man makes which benefits Earl is to share his clues with him.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Excellent SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 13"
Definately a top notch job despite being on the fly! You are definately a master! Thanks so much,

fp

one nation, under Romber...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •