The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I really miss the old theme song"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I really miss the old theme song"
Ding, dah-dah-ding, dah-dah-ding, dah-dah-ding. I am having withdrawals.
It really blows that they're trying to make this "The Real World, now with challenges"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I really miss the old theme son... ginger 07-21-05 1
 RE: I really miss the old theme son... choochoo 07-21-05 2
 Me too FesterFan1 07-21-05 3
 Where has it gone? universityofkentuckyrocks 07-21-05 4
 RE: I really miss the old theme son... Estee 07-21-05 5
   RE: I really miss the old theme son... LibraRising 07-21-05 6
       RE: I really miss the old theme son... ginger 07-21-05 7
       RE: I really miss the old theme son... Estee 07-21-05 8
           RE: I really miss the old theme son... ginger 07-21-05 9
 RE: I really miss the old theme son... strid333 07-22-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
For a minute I thought you meant the very first season theme song. Which sucked, mightily.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"

..."Ding, dah-dah-ding, dah-dah-ding, dah-dah-ding"...

Quite a catchy tune, but didn't it go something like this...

"Da da-ding ding-da-da-da, ding ding-da-ding, da-da-da-da-da-da-da, ding-da-ding-da, tra-la-la-la-la-la"....hmm-hmm-hmm....

Now that was a great song!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Me too"
The great thing about the old song was that it had this ironic serenity to it. I mean if you happened upon it unaware, you might think you'd tuned in to a show about harmony, goodness, and how to love your neighbor. That song, combined with the cheesy mug shots and muted tones, always got me in the mood for this show. It made me think, albeit fleetingly, that maybe this once everything will be OK.

Then the credits would end and the fantasy would evaporate faster than an ice cube dropped on the Vegas strip this week.

This new song? Blows. And that's being awfully kind.

Fester

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Where has it gone?"
One of the things that remnded me BB was comming on was that tune, which I was really looking forward too hearing. It always reminded of Big Brother, and I'm going too agree with you all that the new one Blows.

UL will always suck in my book!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
We won't be in real trouble until we find ourselves missing The Four Horsemen.

...too late.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

At least you're not missing Aliwhore.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

07-21-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
Nah. That ain't gonna happen. Besides, they kept the peppy "We Just Elected a New HOH and Now We're All Going Over to Him/Her To Congratulate Him/Her and Pretend We Really ReallY Like Him/Her" theme.

Not to be confused with the theme from Dr. Zhivago.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
Oh, please. I'm nowhere near that far gone. It's just that if nothing else, the Horsemen drew watchers 'cause they were vaguely sort of interesting in that 'when will they die already!' way. This group is like the house fish. They could all drop dead on the spot from overfeeding and CBS would just import an identical gang of idiots. No one would notice.

Maybe that's why they brought in the new theme song. They didn't want to disgrace the old one by connecting it to the Free-Floaters.

07-21-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
It would be more fun if they would simply stock the house with rejects from Rock Star: INXS. Whenever one of those little doods gets bounced, he has to move in with the hamsters. Think of the rich, melodic ballads that type of pain would inspire!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-22-05, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I really miss the old theme song"
Meh, if you watch House Calls, you get the old theme, so I hardly noticed it gone. I can't say I cared for the old theme. I also can't say I care for the current theme.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •