The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode # 11: The Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode # 11: The Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-07 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Find out what the tribe had to say as they cast their votes to oust Mookie.

Earl (votes Alex): "Great guy. Look forward to hanging out with you but it's checkmate right now and you understand. Talk to you later."

Boo (Mookie): "I'm sorry buddy but it's just the way the cookie crumbles."

Cassandra (Mookie) She shows her ballot but doesn't say a word.

Mookie (Boo): "Nothing Personal. Someone needs to go."

Stacy (Alex): "Eventhough you got nutty at the end, you still gave a good fight. This time you got outplayed."

Yau-Man (Alex): "Alex: You're a very strong leader and you can still plot. So you have to go now."

Dreamz (Mookie): "Better luck next time."

Alex (Mookie): "Just trying to stay in this another day buddy. Good luck."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  The rest of the Insider Clips michel 04-28-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. " The rest of the Insider Clips"
Thanks to James Barber at Sucks:

ALEX'S NEW PLAN

Alex won't go down without a fight. Watch as he schemes his way back into the game.

"Mookie and I are going out swinging. We're not going to take this calmly and say, 'OK, you guys got us. Dreamz, you screwed us over. Great, thanks guys. Good luck to you, glad we played.' No. We're going down swinging, and we're bringing hell with us. (wheezing laugh) Now I think they know that."

(cut)

"I definitely think people's wheels are turning right now. Yau-Man has the idol. 'Uh-oh.' Stacy didn't know Yau-Man had the idol. Dreamz didn't know Yau-Man had the idol. Boo, very paranoid Boo, does not know Yau-Man has the idol. Now that information is out, that means Yau-Man has gotta be more of a target than he was before, or people will at least be concerned about being on the outside of a Yau-Man alliance. They're gonna want to sort of position themselves more strategically."

(cut)

"If I can find a way to survive this vote I think I'm better off laying low in the background, waiting to see how things shake out. Once there's an odd number of people after this vote, it's a 4-3 situation. That's when things tend to shift around a little bit more, that's when this information and the fact that Yau-Man has it are a little bit more valuable. Right now I think they're all thinking, 'Let's just get rid of Mookie and Alex.'"

(cut)

"If I start plotting at this point, the day of, that's going to put my name on the chopping block next. I may be gone. I may be gone regardless, but I think my best bet is lay low, try to win this individual immunity, and let them think we are inert and we don't really pose any kind of risk to them, and get Mookie gone. Then when it's a 4-3 situation, see if I can bob and weave and reform some alliances. I think they're going to want Boo off next, potentially, because they see him as more of a threat. If that's the case and all it takes is for me to be a wallflower, now I'm in a final 6 situation. By then, I think Stacy might have gotten on some people's nerves again, people might be a little more afraid of Yau-Man. A lot can change 1 or 2 votes deep, but right now my best bet is to just stay alive past this vote. If I know anything about Boo, he is trying his best, his damndest to get in with Cassandra. He has been kissing her butt for I don't know how long. If I approach him with some kind of strategy, first of all, Boo's not very smart. He's just not. I've tried to work math and scenarios out and he just doesn't get it. Appealing to the man's logic a few hours before Tribal Council, I just don't think it's going to work, just from my experience with Boo. So if I tell him anything, any kind of plot, the first thing he's going to do is run up to Cassandra and tattle-tale."

(cut)

" (mocking voice) 'Oh, Alex came up to me with this,' and all the sudden I'm gone next. I think that's really how he's going to react to it. I'm better off with them just kind of forgetting about what happened yesterday."

(cut)

"I'll live to fight another day and see if I can wiggle my way back into this alliance."

MOOKIE'S FINAL WORDS

Watch Mookie deliver his final words after being voted out of the game.

"I'm proud of the way I played this game. I played both ends and I think I learned morally...being moral and honest in this game does not work. You're gonna have to backstab, you're gonna have to tell a small lie to get ahead. There is no trust in this game. I thought I could trust some people and I got backstabbed. Luckily it's not in real life and I don't have to cry about it, but I can look back at this and learn some lessons from it."

(cut)

"I'm pretty relieved that I'm out here, out of the game, but at the same time I wish I could be back there. Kind of like grass is greener on the other side. It's unfortunate I got voted out but at the same time I wish i was back there raising hell, making everyone's lives miserable, as miserably as my life has been here. All the bad luck I've had. I stayed at Ravu, never got a chance to see Moto. Never won an immunity challenge. It couldn't get any worse for me. Then again, it would have been nice to stay in the game if the alliance had stayed put for me. To win that million. It's been a great experience, honestly. It's something...I've learned a lot about myself, my will power. How much my family and everything that's close to me means to me because that's what I drew my will power and strength from. 17 days without food is kind of a long time. I wish everyone that's still back at the tribe at camp good luck. I know it's really hard. I know that the worst part about it. These last coming days are going to be rough, a lot of backstabbing. As much as these people want to play the whole trust game, it's not gonna happen. I know that for sure. I was an animal in the beginning of the game, and I tried to play the morally trust thing, and it obviously - I'm sitting on this seat, doing this confessional right now. Hopefully things work out for them. It's unfortunate that I'm here, out of the game, but it was a great experience and I wouldn't take it back for anything."

(cut)

"Now that I'm on jury, I'll have some time to think about the people that are left and who backstabbed me, who lied to my face, certain comments like, 'Let's starve Mookie if he stays in this game.' Just personal things like that. Also at the same time I'll realize who played the game fair, who didn't, who starved, who took opportunities when it came to them. I'll definitely think about that and the person I choose will be the one who should win. I don't see it...I played the game as well as I can and I was the last two I'm sure everyone would vote for me because I played hard. There's going to be people there that backstab and lie, and at the end of the time you just pick who played the game the best. That's what my vote is going to be based upon."

MOOKIE, THE DAY AFTER

Does Mookie have regrets about the way he played the game? Find out now.

"I think before I brought the torch up to Jeff, I had a day to think. I knew it was myself or Alex who was gonna go. The grass is greener on the other side. That's the thing. You feel relief. I don't have to think about this game, about the strategy. I couldn't sleep 20 of the days I was there because all I could think was strategy. If this happens, this happens. If this happens, this happens. It was relief, but once you get over the relief, it was, 'I had a one-in-eight change of winning a million dollars and I can't do anything about it anymore, I'm off. One of these people I was sleeping on an island with, and eating, and doing all these things, is going to be a millionaire.' I think when you're leaving, it's a sigh of relief, but when you look back, maybe 15 minutes later, you wanna be back in the game. Grass is greener on the other side. I wish I was still there competing."

(cut)

"What I miss about being in the game is just the dynamics of people trying to outwit. I know I can outwit half the people that are still there. They're there by chance. They didn't have to work for anything. Half of them haven't ever lost because they were on Moto the whole time. For me, it was hard work, and chance, but also a lot of wit. I missed the game, outwitting, outsmarting - if that's a word. Manipulation situations and the challenges and the experience. I think the experience is something you can't get back. Things are starting to get wild now. The game is in play now. People that are friends are going to turn on each other. People at Tribal Council that talk about trust and morals...there's none of that anymore."

(cut)

"If I had to start over, one thing I would do differently is think more strategy and people, rather than winning, it would be strategy. In my part I think I voted off a lot of people because I wanted to win in challenges. Everything was based on challenges. Who's going to help us win, who's going to add to our losing streak. Through that I got rid of probably a lot of loyal people who would still be in the game, supporting my vote, having a large alliance. The dynamics of the game change all the time, and without food and water and all the different changes that happen, all the sudden you can't predict what's going to happen. At the time everything seems so natural and so right, when you look back and, 'Ohhh. Why did I do that?'"

(cut)

"Initially I fought hard to keep Michelle and Rita in the game. They were both on the chopping block early on and I knew I wanted them, needed them for my alliance. But like I said, the game changes. Once you stop eating, once you stop drinking water, your mind does some crazy things. You're not thinking straight. Even if you wanted to, you can't think straight, cause you don't know what thinking straight is anymore. At that point when I started losing a lot, winning became everything, and my alliance, my strategy, just went down the hole and became who can I surround myself with so I can win. That's the one thing I would change. I would have taken Rita and stuck with Michelle all the way. I stuck with Michelle, I never voted her out, but I definitely would have worked on that relationship so we would have had trust later on."

(cut)

"We just lost so much that I would start getting annoyed. I had no food and people would get on my nerves. Rita was getting on my nerves and she was part of my original alliance. I wanted her out because she was annoying me. Once we got rid of her we just started cannibalizing ourselves. We were taking out people who were in our alliance just because I wanted to win. Winning became the biggest thing to me because I've never lost so much in my life. It definitely hurt the ego."

(cut)

"I think for jury I'm definitely watching for lies, deceit. Also my biggest thing was if I was on the seat, if I was one of the two people left, I would want to know that people voted based on how well I played the game. If the game involves lying and deceit to some extent, that's fine. I did a lot of that initially and I understand that. But who played a game that outsmarted, outwitted everyone else? People have different strategies but the strategy that would probably be most in line with myself would be someone I would admire because it would obviously come from a great mind. (laughs) It comes down to who's left. Comparing the two strategies, what they had to go through, if they should actually be called the last survivor."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •