The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... byoffer 04-27-07 1
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... knuckles487 04-27-07 3
       RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... byoffer 04-27-07 7
 Hidden Idol michel 04-27-07 2
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Chez 04-27-07 4
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... michel 04-27-07 5
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... KObrien_fan 04-27-07 6
       RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... byoffer 04-27-07 8
       RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... michel 04-27-07 17
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Brownroach 04-27-07 9
       RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 04-27-07 11
           RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... KObrien_fan 04-27-07 18
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 04-27-07 10
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 04-27-07 12
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Brownroach 04-27-07 13
       RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 04-27-07 14
           RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Brownroach 04-27-07 15
               RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 04-27-07 16
               RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... KoalaChick 04-27-07 19
                   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Brownroach 04-27-07 20
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... emydi 05-01-07 21
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... whoami 05-01-07 22
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... Brownroach 05-02-07 23
   RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... KObrien_fan 05-02-07 24
 RE: Ep 12, Viccaps... whoami 05-02-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Looks like the RC involves biting hunks of meat off a hanging chunk. Each survivor seems to have their own plate where they are to dump the hunks (pic 77 and 78). Probably the heaviest pile wins. Maybe, like last season's mud challenge, more than the first place biter will get reward.

It sure looks like that one chunk of meat is swinging quite a bit, and really smashes Stacy in the face. I guess it would be good strategy to get your own hunk off and then give the big chunk a swing to make it hard for others.

*goes to study the bite patterns of the remaining survivors*

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."

It sure looks like that one chunk of meat is swinging quite a bit, and really smashes Stacy in the face.

I'm betting that's not the first time that has happened.

04-27-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LOL.

Suddenly Spoilers has become Bashers, both literally and figeratively.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hidden Idol"

That sure looks like the singular tree of the idol clue. It's on top of a hill...and we know who has visited all the hills of Fiji.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
It's a repeat of the Amazon meat-swinging challenge where Deena got bopped in the head.

04-27-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Inspired by Mookie, I did a little bit of snooping but instead of yau's bag, I went to Mess Hall where Mayan Sun posted the following:

Seems like Earl has just returned form Exile Island with his bag still over his shoulder.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
I think that Earl is going to be the one to find the 3rd hidden idol. First of all, he has been shown at the top of the island several times, that is where the lone tree is so he should know the spot well. Second of all, it makes sense that in order to protect the 3 people in Yau's alliance, they would need individual immunity (Yau) and 2 hidden idols one for Earl and one for Cassandra. When it comes to the vote, they can see if a person is writing a short name (Earl) or a long name (Cassandra) and that person can choose to use the idol after the vote. Using the idol keeps them in the game and bounces Stacy, which could be this week or next.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

04-27-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
What if they just write "Cass"?!?!?

I agree that Earl is likely to find #3. How quickly he will find it remains to be seen. This idol won't require teamwork to find (where one decoy needs to get everyone out of camp)

04-27-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Nice thought on looking for long or short names but I've been looking on the TC videos and the survivors are thinking the same way you are KO. Most of them give pen strokes in the air to prevent the players from guessing how many letters are written.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LOL -- Stacy wears the Immunity Necklace to BOTH challenges:

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Yes, BR, she doesn't want anyone rifling thru her pants

But we know this pic is the RC bc she is wearing her white bikini top while eating the meat and in the other pic, she has her purple top on. Also look at Boo, he's looking at Earl like.."Welcome back Buddy" plus him being on the end and only one with bag still on his shoulder--he's just got back from Exile and I also think he finds the last HI that he plays at F5 w/o impact.

Also, KT, I thought maybe that Stacy (or Boo but I think that is misdirection) could go this week, but I think the CBS clues show that Alex does not win IC (he's desperate and goes to IC asking people to vote for Yau to make him use HI...per BR) and that is the only way I think Alex could save himself.

I don't think YM and Earl will chance Alex being around anymore and will boot Alex. Also, I think that Yau gives his Idol to Dre to use at F6 when the car challenge occurs to oust Stacy. YM and Dre make the deal at RC after Y wins car and gives to Dre. The FULL OF PORTENT CLUES seem to point to this happening. I don't think enough bonding has occurred btw Dre and Yau for it to happen until after the car challenge.

Therefore, the only way Alex does not go this week is if Boo goes..and all that stuff in viccaps is misdirection...Earl will not let one of his loyal tagalongs go before Alex.

As Michel states in other places here, Alex can't get Dre Stacy and Boo to turn on Cass/Y/E bc they are not working together and each of them think they are tight with one of the 3.

04-27-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
I'm not so sure that Yau gives Dre the car and the idol in exchange for what, not voting against Yau? Yau has been winning immunity like it is going out of style. Yau gives the car to Dre for a jury vote? Again, Dre hasn't exactly been a man of his word.

Yau will have to be absolutely stupid to trust Dreamz about anything at this point in the game. Unless he just wants to give the car away to "reverse the curse", I don't know what Dreamz could possibly offer Yau.

04-27-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
NICE FIND!! So Earl does not eat the most meat...interesting...

04-27-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

http://i15.tinypic.com/2n7jluc.jp

this pic from Mess won't upload it's too big but it shows them taking the meat back to a dish...

YM and Boo are working on the same hanging meat and so are Dre and Alex...Cass and Stacy and Earl is by the tables but nearest to Cass and Stacy.

I think Boo and Yau win this challenge (boo is a big boy) (if boo won it himself, he might rereward Cassandra) and they decide, of course, to give their boy Earl the HI clues.

I now def. think this is a two or three person team event...maybe they take an avg weight and that determines which team wins..or it is t could be Dre/Alex vs. Earl/Cass/Stacy vs. Boo/YM.

This could also explain the talk of Boo without Boo Yau and Earl

04-27-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

I now def. think this is a two or three person team event.

But we see 4 individual stations for Cassandra, Earl, Dre, and Alex; the others would be out of frame to the left:

04-27-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

thanks for posting the pics...

The individual plates do not mean it's individual, necessarily..

There's only 3 hanging meats...teammates can act offensively and defensively...

If they add up the teams weight and divide by the no. of team members (bc only 7 people are left 3 SEC/2 DA/2 BY) they will need to have each of the DAWS on a separate plate.

04-27-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Last season with the mud, they just picked the three people with the three highest weights. Wouldn't they probably just do the same here?

BTW, it looks like Yau and Earl are sharing luggage: the tan bag that Earl brings back from EI for the IC is on Yau-Man's shoulder at the arrival for the RC.

04-27-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
well, who knows what they'll do...they like to change things up a little bit...I was sort of backtracking from the Boo talk w/o Earl/Boo/Yau and tried to figure out how that might come about...with Earl going to Exile most likely..Boo or Yau (or Cass) would likely be winner...but I think Yau or Boo would pick Cassandra to pay her back for yacht.

I know the talk of Boo talking too much could happen at a different time, but they seem pretty out in open and not worried about Boo, et al coming around the bend...

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."

>BTW, it looks like Yau and
>Earl are sharing luggage: the
>tan bag that Earl brings
>back from EI for the
>IC is on Yau-Man's shoulder
>at the arrival for the
>RC.

Boo has a bag over his shoulder, too.

04-27-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

I know, I was looking at that, but it's not the same bag that Earl has, it's darker and the strap is different. So I was wondering where Earl's bag was at the RC arrival. I didn't see at first that Yau-Man also has a bag; his matches the one Earl has at the IC.

05-01-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-07 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

Sure looks like Yauman in the middle front with green shirt but who else...is that Cassandra or Boo ducking next to Yau to the right...it sure looks like Dre on the left behind Yau.

It doesn't say who wins if it's just one but it could be the top 3 like the mud...

sure looks like Dre has the most at least here

and

this sure does look like Boo is already out in the IC, it's an elimination one...from the people participating it's either boo or earl and the second one from Jiffy looks like Earl with his purple buff on head..

Dre...Earl..Yau..Alex in lead...Cass..and Stacy

I think this is either Dre or Yau but I'm leaning towards Dre for a few reasons..there is swimming later in the challenge...

and VG's clues that the strong man (who I think is Dre) gives Yau a run for his money on challenges...and Yau Man as target it misdirection...I think that if he had IC they wouldn't be talking about it...either they are talking about making him use his HI or bc he doesnt' have reg. II, they might want to trick him to not use the HI... it's all misdirection.

Also, it adds to next week imho when I think Dre will be the target...they think he is too strong...

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
Here are a few more vidcaps.

05-02-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
They've been running a short spot for this week's Ep that ends with the voiceover saying: "The tribe may be turning on a fan favorite" (shots of Yau-Man) and then Earl says "(We're gonna/we wanna/they wanna?) vote out Yau-man tonight." Has anybody seen this?

05-02-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."
I have seen that BR, there is a 30 second video promo that Anywho posted at Sucks. I'm doing the SOTS now and will have my theory on it up here soon.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 12, Viccaps..."

In the last vidcap it looks like Boo has the IN around his neck.

In vidcaps 12, 13 14 no Earl as they walk into the TC challange.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •