The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-07, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
Easy ones this week:

Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· When the Immunity Challenge doesn't go their way, one Survivor proposes a compelling argument before Tribal Council, placing their fate into the hands of several tribemates.

· One Survivor's constant chatter starts driving the others crazy. Could their mouth cost them the game?

· Desperate for information, one Survivor uses sneaky tactics to eavesdrop on a confidential conversation.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12 coolbluepig 04-27-07 1
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12 michel 04-27-07 2
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12 emydi 04-27-07 3
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12 Brownroach 04-27-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
· When the Immunity Challenge doesn't go their way, one Survivor proposes a compelling argument before Tribal Council, placing their fate into the hands of several tribemates.
-could this be alex??? i think it is, reason i do not know just a feeling...

· One Survivor's constant chatter starts driving the others crazy. Could their mouth cost them the game?
-boo as seen in previews, does not cost him the game, at least not this round

· Desperate for information, one Survivor uses sneaky tactics to eavesdrop on a confidential conversation.
-alex-previews...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
The only question seems to be what is Alex's argument and who does he present it to? Does he use Danni's method of going to the leaders; Earl and Yau-Man? Or does he use Chris's method and try to rally the ones at the bottom of the pecking order; Boo and Stacy? Earl and Yau-Man aren't working at cross-purposes as Rafe and Stephenie were while Boo and Stacy aren't working together like Twila and Scout were.

It seems the only one he could get to listen to his proposal would be Dreamz but at the same time, the only one he could rally votes against is Dreamz! Alex has no angle to work on.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
Except for the BOO can't shut up angle (he's seen talking to Stacy Dre and Cass about it) although imo its misdirection...but I think Alex votes for Boo hoping...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

I think the "argument" is made by Alex that Dre, Stacy and Boo should vote with him for Yau-Man -- if Yau doesn't play the idol Yau leaves and the idol is voided, or, if he does play it Alex leaves anyway and the idol is voided. (Or, if Yau has regular immunity, they vote for Earl.)

Sort of like what Adumb wanted at F5 last time. It won't work, though.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •