The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not keeping clean"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-01, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not keeping clean"
I read somewhere that Elisabeth told her friends not to watch the show...could it be that she's the one not being clean, and gets the boot surprising us all yet again?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not keeping clean Lurking 02-22-01 1
 RE: Not keeping clean NewWave 02-22-01 2
 RE: Not keeping clean ElmersGlue 02-22-01 3
 RE: Not keeping clean Sphonk 02-22-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not keeping clean"
That would be truly shocking.

NewWave 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewWave Click to send private message to NewWave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not keeping clean"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-01 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

"I read somewhere"

Ummm...WHERE?!?! Those three words should be an automatic ban from these boards.

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not keeping clean"
The only place that I ever read it from is lots of posts on message boards from people saying that THEY have read it somewhere. If somebody out there knows where this quote originated could they please share it....

That being said - I've made a $1 bet with my spouse that the unclean female will be one or more of the chickens pooping all over the cage - which would be pretty typical Mark Burnett.

If the quote from Lizzie is true then I have a feeling it's because the game is going to get very very nasty as the weeks progress.

Sphonk 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sphonk Click to send private message to Sphonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not keeping clean"
According to the rumor that was going around at the start of the season, she told her friends to not watch *every* episode.

Of course, theres also the rumor from the guy whose uncle's friend violated his NDA and said that Elisabeth is in the final 3.

Cosinder how little face time Elisabeth has gotten so far, she's probably not going anywhere this episode. CBS doesn't let a person get booted without letting people get to know them first.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •