The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insanity!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hochimon 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hochimon Click to send private message to Hochimon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insanity!"
I just had to vent my frustration with the voters in our country. How can anyone possibly beleive that Jon Stevens or Camile Velasco belongs on this show still??? Matt Rogers was not awesome but he certainly was better than those two. Jon Stevens can't remember his words and sounds like a boy in puberty when he sings. And Camile looks like she has a stomach ailment the entire time she is on stage. Does anyone notice how uncomfortable she looks ALL the time? She looks to me like she wants to be voted off! And she cannot sing to add to that.

Amy Adams and Latoya London belong in the top 5. I cannot beleive that America is so hung up on the "dork vote" because of Clay Aiken. By the way, he pretty much stinks too! Stop voting for people because you feel sorry for them or because they are dorks like you and you want to make yourself feel better about being a dork!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insanity! ginger 04-01-04 1
 Duplicate -- locking AyaK 04-01-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insanity!"
*deja vu*

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Duplicate -- locking"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Hi, Hochimon, and welcome to the forums.

I agree with you, except about Clay ... but we're already discussing this topic on two other threads, so I'm locking your post as a duplicate. Please feel free to discuss these thoughts in either of those threads. Thanks.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •